• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM announcements & updates 2012 Thread 3 -

Status
Not open for further replies.

Salsa

Revelations is so much more colorful than past Ass Creed games

it looks really nice besides every NPC having the same face

Cheddahz

Banned
Well I just got Cherry Tree High Comedy Club and I got and an error when I start it up that says "RGSS Player has stopped working", any solutions?

I've heard the original Prototype was better than the sequel, so I only picked that up during a sale, not particularly interested in grabbing the second at this point.

One thing to note for people getting into the first, enable vsync of some kind as the challenge timers seem bugged with it off. Took me like 40 seconds to get a 3, 2, 1 to count down to start a challenge. With vsync on it counted down like you'd expect.

RionaaM

Unconfirmed Member
They are on Steam. They are very cheap. That is all you need to know.
Yeah, but it's still 7 bucks and half. It isn't that cheap here, with the exchange rate we have, so I'd rather not get the games if I'm not going to enjoy them.

Oh, who am I kidding? I'll probably cave in a matter of minutes. Damn Amazon, damn Steam and damn credit cards!

drizzle

Axel Hertz
Good lord. Just bought Prototype 2 "on sale" at $20 on Steam earlier in the week.

priceisrightlosinghorn.mp3

Haha, me too. Plus $5 for the RADNET DLC. I kinda wanna cry, but no. Gotta be strong.

Why would you people do that? It was only a 50% off sale and Tony said, during the sale, that they wouldn't Price Match it because there as a 12,50 sale on it coming in November (that was the original price for the bundle).

Even if you didn't follow he Amazon Thread that closely, The goddamn Winter Sale is close. With logic you can deduce that it would either be discounted again for 50% or, maybe, 75%. 2 months is close enough that I would take that bet (and I actually did).

Amazon came first, but still.. :D

Joe Molotov

Why would you people do that? It was only a 50% off sale and Tony said, during the sale, that they wouldn't Price Match it because there as a 12,50 sale on it coming in November (that was the original price for the bundle).

Even if you didn't follow he Amazon Thread that closely, The goddamn Winter Sale is close. With logic you can deduce that it would either be discounted again for 50% or, maybe, 75%. 2 months is close enough that I would take that bet (and I actually did).

Amazon came first, but still.. :D

I bought it before Tony said that Amazon was doing a deal on it, also I kinda wanted to play it. :(

drizzle

Axel Hertz
I bought it before Tony said that Amazon was doing a deal on it, also I kinda wanted to play it. :(

To me, 50% off 2 months before the biggest sale of the service (arguabilly, Winter Sale is bigger than Summer Sale) is 100% unnaceptable on my book. :D

Edit: To tell you the truth, most 50% off sales are.

Twinduct

Someone asked for Fly'n screens.
9B7530D0DD993808E41CC8C284711F48D56D6A0A

DCBBF21ED84F0A40911518845FDC1C86BB9DA5F2

259C908592DECAEE1257EDF54906D168580EA148

5C6AD91FD287486BE4730D0A0790E16CF4D5B2BE

Bonus:
E3F25502E0ED3EF632B3BDEC0BAF343BAC99C11E

More here, Will update every now and again

Snuggles

erotic butter maelstrom
Whoa @ that insane Prototype deal. Considering Activision's stinginess, you often don't see the first game, on it's own, priced that low. I'm not that interested in Prototype 2 but I can't pass up a price like that.

Prototype 1 is a Steamworks key, right? If so I'll PM the first quoter my key since I already own it.

Nabs

I can't wait for more people to pick up Critter Crunch. I need some people to play with/against!

Whoa @ that insane Prototype deal. Considering Activision's stinginess, you often don't see the first game, on it's own, priced that low. I'm not that interested in Prototype 2 but I can't pass up a price like that.

Prototype 1 is a Steamworks key, right. If so I'll PM the first quoter my key since I already own it.

hey!

Quick FYI/Update: we just pushed an update that enables local multiplayer in Critter Crunch Steam.

We heard the requests, and hope those of you playing will enjoy!

Ledsen

FUCKING Activision..............

411 games, 411 games, 411 games.......... must... not... buy............ must...... not..... increase........................... games........ count.........

So in the last 24h or so I bought

Humble Bundle for Android 4
Indie Royale Harvest Bundle
GTA IV Complete
Prototype 1 + 2 + RADNET DLC

/wrists

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom