• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM announcements & updates 2012 Thread 3 -

Status
Not open for further replies.
He looks either a little like a classic alien with a huge brain, or one off those pictures where they take the face and shrink it slightly. :p

It made me think of The Leader.

96leader.jpg

HoosTrax

I would blame this on the GAF'er who suggested a Scribblenauts rooster hat yesterday, but I don't think they can cook something like this up that quickly on a whim.

banner.jpg

And yes, that makes 3 rooster hats in TF2 now, for those keeping count.

What's the story behind this thing anyway? Or is that spoiler territory? (in which case I don't want to know)

GWFL crappiness has gone way to far. I can't activate GTAIV on GWFL, it says my key is invalid.

Apparently I'm not the only one having this problem. I could search for a solution but I won't, I'm done with this shit.

I'll just play it offline.

if you have a key from a gfwl game from that time (before-2009 i think), you can use it, they work with all the games and can activate up to 15 times.

camerooni

Neo Member
So is the Police Protection Pack for Sleeping Dogs that is now listed on the store different to the Police Protection Pack that I got for pre-ordering?

It's not showing up as being on my account and it seems to list additional content.. "Unlocks exclusive High Speed police mission, SWAT outfit, SWAT police cruiser car and SWAT assault rifle." - the original pack with my pre-order seemed to only actually give me access to the High Speed mission.. not the weapon, outfit or car?

GSP Pack is also showing as not being owned?

Salsa

ι ♥
█░░░█▀█░█▀▀▄░█░█░░█▀▀▀░█▀█░█▀▀▀░█▀█
█░░░█▀█░█░░█░▀█▀░░█░▀█░█▀█░█░▀█░█▀█
▀▀▀░▀░▀░▀▀▀░░░▀░░░▀▀▀▀░▀░▀░▀▀▀▀░▀░▀

what the hell xelios

Isaccard

ι ♥
█░░░█▀█░█▀▀▄░█░█░░█▀▀▀░█▀█░█▀▀▀░█▀█
█░░░█▀█░█░░█░▀█▀░░█░▀█░█▀█░█░▀█░█▀█
▀▀▀░▀░▀░▀▀▀░░░▀░░░▀▀▀▀░▀░▀░▀▀▀▀░▀░▀

Who doesn't?
no really, shes awesome

Kapow

Is there a way to turn off/fix the analog stick acceleration that you get when hooking up a controller to a PC? I've tried two 360 controllers and a ps3 controller and they all were doing it when playing BLOPS 2 or Borderlands 2.

Blizzard

Banned
I would blame this on the GAF'er who suggested a Scribblenauts rooster hat yesterday, but I don't think they can cook something like this up that quickly on a whim.

banner.jpg

And yes, that makes 3 rooster hats in TF2 now, for those keeping count.

What's the story behind this thing anyway? Or is that spoiler territory? (in which case I don't want to know)
It's up! PREORDERED! Hooray for a hat as well. :p It's actually a good question about where the Scribblenauts hat originally came from. Maybe they just picked it as something distinctive/unique. Jackson?

Milamber

Bought that 'Sacred Ghosts Bundle' from the Indie Gala store just now & the Dark Fall: Lost Souls code it gave me was a duplicate product code.

Nothing to do now but wait for their answer. Oh well, it's not like I was gonna play it anytime soon.

EDIT: They fixed it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom