• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM announcements & updates 2012 Thread 3 -

Status
Not open for further replies.

RionaaM

Unconfirmed Member
So, it seems that Hitman Absolution is out and that I beat RionaaM in the Sniper Challenge...

oLLwA.jpg

eeeeee-yo!
You know, this would be the perfect time to call the real 47 and...

OK, when you find some $5 game you want, just PM me and I'll get it to you as soon as I can.

I still think you cheated. You can't be that good at the game!
J/K, please don't kill me

Just wanted to say that Sine Mora is an unexpectedly pretty game. It always looked really muddy in screenshots, but it's actually really clean with a fantastic artstyle. Only played the first two levels, but I think it's pretty good.

xelios

Universal Access can be found under System Preferences
Thanks to 7extonly AGAIN for the early heads up!

Sleeping Dogs (NA) @ GMG: $13.60 with voucher GMG20-1FYLZ-EDG8R - $16.99 otherwise. Steam key.

Amazing game all around, highly recommended. A steal at this price.

isamu

OMFG HOLY MOTHER OF MARY IN HEAVEN I CANT BELIEVE IT WTF WHERE ARE MY SEDATIVES AAAAHHH
Ridge Racer is now $30 bucks (from $50). I like when games get price drops right before sales.

what Ridge Racer are you referring to? OG RR1? Rave? Rage?

Anybody so nice doing the Ravaged thing(steam key) for me? I cant sign up on my phone at alienware. would like to have a steam key. I dont have access to a pc for the next 4-5 hours.
Edit : Would trade it for Osmos,World of Goo,Edge and another game i dont remember.

Isaccard

Sounds crazy, but I'm gonna pass on Sleeping Dogs. Not a game I'm dying to play right now, and there's too many other great deals on other amazing games.

I'm running out of money

drizzle

Axel Hertz
Man, I really need to come up with a better system than "Favorites", "Indie Games", "Games" for my categories system.

There's too many games I want to play, but they're lost in the sea of games.

masterkajo

Man, I really need to come up with a better system than "Favorites", "Indie Games", "Games" for my categories system.

I have like
-favorites
-about to play
-finished
-indie
-indie leftovers
-playing
-shouldn't have bought
-games

(funny thing: the "shouldn't have bought" categorie seems to grow the fastest...)

Works for me. Though I live in constant fear of one day losing all my categories :/

I use several rather specific genres, Misc (for stuff like the Portal 2 Keighley article, the Double Fine prototypes...), Multiplayer, Beta and Shit.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom