• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM announcements & updates 2012 Thread 3 -

Status
Not open for further replies.

The_Super_Inframan

"the journey to a thousand games ends with bad rats. ~Lao Tzu" ~Gabe Newell
can somebody from the uk help purchasing sleeping dogs on gmg for me? i can only buy the cut version here in germany :(

i will paypal the money upfront of course!

ngt

can somebody from the uk help purchasing sleeping dogs on gmg for me? i can only buy the cut version here in germany :(

i will paypal the money upfront of course!

PM me with all the details.

And for something completely different:
Just got confirmation that the Steam Autumn Sale is Nov 21st and will go to Nov 27th. The winter sale is going to start Dec 20 and go to Jan 4th. These dates were confirmed with me today by certain developers of a particular game.

SteveWD40

So starts tomorrow?

RqSsN.gif

Yaska

So starts tomorrow?

RqSsN.gif

Apparently on steam forums there is a image from developer of that pony game magic crystals, where the guy spills beans on when the autumn sale and christmas sale begins.

according that picture the christmas sale would hit on dec 20- jan 4. Bear in mind that this is just a single picture, no idea if there's credible source.

It's just swell that the Autumn Sale ends on the 27th. A day before my pay day.

I hope you Americans have a happy Good Friday before you burn in hell :(

Remember, during the Steam Sale, it does not matter that you haven't played X number of games from the previous sale.

The Steam Sale is the game.

Mengy

wishes it were bannable to say mean things about Marvel
YpOM8RR.png

Amazon is trying to frighten me.

I bought it. Can't wait to get home and finally check out Gods & Kings. I hope the girlfriend has lots of homework to do this weekend, because I plan on taking over the world.....

Can someone buy me Gods and Kings?

I can transfer the money through paypal immediately. I just dont wanna waste from my CC when I have money sitting around collecting dust on paypal -.-

*edit* This ofc if it isn't Mac only.

feel

I hope they ditch the flash deals thing and just have a big list of dailies, if you have a busy schedule it's annoying having to check steam and the sale thread a ton of times per day or else feel worried that you might be missing out on some amazing deal.

I hope they ditch the flash deals thing and just have a big list of dailies, if you have a busy schedule it's annoying having to check steam and the sale thread a ton of times per day or else feel worried that you might be missing out on some amazing deal.

The way it worked last time, you could basically just skip all the flash deals because they recycled into the daily deals anyway.

The only reason you'd want to be around for the flash deals would be if you wanted the Steam badge :p

drizzle

Axel Hertz

1-D_FTW

Actually went and played some of the recent indie releases (that had demos).

Pid - Looks good in 3D. Really enjoyed the demo. Seems like a fun physics based 2.5 platformer.

Unmechanical - Looks great in 3D (surprising for unreal engine). Not so great looking in 2D. Like Pid, I'm a sucker for 2.5 with physics.

Dynamite Jack - At first it only caught my interest because it's using the same art style as the upcoming Monaco, but really enjoyed what there was. Lots of fun for me.

Fly'N - If you're stuck with a 2D display, I guess this is the best looking of the bunch. Was initially unsure of the controls. Felt lacking. But by the end of the demo, I was sold on it. Although in the backlog, would be #4 amongst these titles.

So bring on the sales Gaben. I've already vetted some of my fence sitters.

Nymerio

Actually went and played some of the recent indie releases (that had demos).

Pid - Looks good in 3D. Really enjoyed the demo. Seems like a fun physics based 2.5 platformer.

Unmechanical - Looks great in 3D (surprising for unreal engine). Not so great looking in 2D. Like Pid, I'm a sucker for 2.5 with physics.

Dynamite Jack - At first it only caught my interest because it's using the same art style as the upcoming Monaco, but really enjoyed what there was. Lots of fun for me.

Fly'N - If you're stuck with a 2D display, I guess this is the best looking of the bunch. Was initially unsure of the controls. Felt lacking. But by the end of the demo, I was sold on it. Although in the backlog, would be #4 amongst these titles.

So bring on the sales Gaben. I've already vetted some of my fence sitters.

What 3D display do you have?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom