• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM announcements & updates 2013 II - ITT we buy $1 games and complain about them

Status
Not open for further replies.

Exeunt

You are right behind me.

I've been playing TF2 all morning trying to get dem cards. About to switch over to SS2.

Cool! I've gotta backtrack a bit and see what I've missed. This is a pretty big area, or at least the layout makes it feel that way compared to the other decks.

DagsJT

This is a stupid question I guess, but when playing games and using the mouse, how can I stop the tiniest movement of the mouse looking like such a big jump in pixels (if that makes sense)?

I can just SLIGHTLY move my mouse sometimes but you can see in FPS games that the mouse cursor seems like it's skipping quite a few pixels. Is it a case of mouse sensitivity? DPI on my mouse?

Kipp

but I am taking tiny steps forward
Has anyone bought The Incredible Adventures of Van Helsing? Looks like it could be fun.

baconcow

This is a stupid question I guess, but when playing games and using the mouse, how can I stop the tiniest movement of the mouse looking like such a big jump in pixels (if that makes sense)?

I can just SLIGHTLY move my mouse sometimes but you can see in FPS games that the mouse cursor seems like it's skipping quite a few pixels. Is it a case of mouse sensitivity? DPI on my mouse?

I have been using Logitech laser gaming mice for a long time. The Setpoint software allows you to tweak them quite a bit. To the point where you can make it move very precise. I've owned tons of mice and used many and these are the best I have encountered.

Exeunt

I just want to reiterate that I am really enjoying System Shock 2.

Same here. Really glad I picked it up, even if it'll be even cheaper down the line.

By the way, are all the
art terminals with code parts
on Recreation? Or should I start hunting on the other decks as well? Only found two.

Got a key for Alan Wake and a key for American Nightmare, first person to quote me and ask for one of the games gets it, but guys seriously only if you intend to play it

mattiewheels

And then the LORD David Bowie saith to his Son, Jonny Depp: 'Go, and spread my image amongst the cosmos. For every living thing is in anguish and only the LIGHT shall give them reprieve.'
Got a key for Alan Wake and a key for American Nightmare, first person to quote me and ask for one of the games gets it, but guys seriously only if you intend to play it
American Nightmare, plz?

xJavonta

Banned
Thanks :) I'm arranging for a launch week discount, details should be up on Friday.
Sounds awesome! That's payday too, can't wait to finally play it

After swapping a pair of Dualshock sticks into my 360, I'm never going back to concave stick caps. With the mushroom caps, you can always have your thumb in the middle of the cap. With the stock concave ones, I always found myself pushing on the edges of the stick because the surface is too slippery.

Opposite for me lol. I swapped one of my black 360 controllers with PS3 analogs and I found my aim to be much worse for since my thumbs keep slipping off towards the edge. I guess I'm weird lol

Grief.exe

Same here. Really glad I picked it up, even if it'll be even cheaper down the line.

By the way, are all the
art terminals with code parts
on Recreation? Or should I start hunting on the other decks as well? Only found two.

They are all over deck 4, just go through looking at as many art terminals as you can.

Cycle through them until a code pops up. Remember to write down, or screenshot, the codes.

I remember the code for you if you get to the end and still need it.

1 4 10 6

Exeunt

Grief.exe said:
They are all over deck 4, just go through looking at as many art terminals as you can.

Cycle through them until a code pops up. Remember to write down, or screenshot, the codes.

I remember the code for you if you get to the end and still need it.

Oh, deck four, huh? I haven't ventured outside Recreation in a while, so I had a feeling that there were some hiding elsewhere. I've cycled through all that I've come across, and got
the first number—1, and the last number—6, assuming I've interpreted the square brackets correctly
. I'm not going to quote/highlight your code just yet, as I'd like to see what I'm able to do during my next session. Thanks though!

Grief.exe

Oh, deck four, huh? I haven't ventured outside Recreation in a while, so I had a feeling that there were some hiding elsewhere. I've cycled through all that I've come across, and got
the first number—1, and the last number—6, assuming I've interpreted the square brackets correctly
. I'm not going to quote/highlight your code just yet, as I'd like to see what I'm able to do during my next session. Thanks though!

I'm sorry, deck 5

What's this game about anyways?

Its a 3rd person shooter mmo

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JZz_KKGpgfk

Stallion Free

Cock Encumbered
Unmechanical is pretty fucking good. I'm surprised it doesn't get talked about more.
I finished it today and the 2 hour completion time is pretty much on point. I wouldn't have minded another area or two, but the game is consistent and felt really well made.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom