• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM announcements & updates 2013 II - ITT we buy $1 games and complain about them

Status
Not open for further replies.

RionaaM

Unconfirmed Member
I don't know if it's true, but I see someone on twitter saying the new Humble Bundle will have games like Hotline Miami, Proteus, Little Inferno, Dear Esther, Thomas Was Alone, Awesomenauts and Capsized.
It's worth it just for Hotline Miami and Thomas Was Alone. Those 2 games are some of the best indies I've played.

oh snap. Instabuy

I think that might beat the bundle that had Bastion, Lone Survivor, Limbo, Braid, etc. HB5 I think?
Limbo & Braid vs Thomas Was Alone & Hotline Miami. It's hard to choose.

I'd probably pick the latest one. Can't beat HM's soundtrack.

Knurek

Humble Bundle will have games like Hotline Miami, Proteus, Little Inferno, Dear Esther, Thomas Was Alone, Awesomenauts and Capsized.

Figures, less then a week after I buy it on that GetGamesGo promo.

Lovely selection, never the less.

Nabs

Nah, just buy what you want to buy. Don't regret supporting something good, just because it'll be cheaper later.

Yeah, this is how I see it. I also like buying games and playing them immediately. That's something I rarely do with bundles since I'm usually overwhelmed.

Grief.exe

I'm hoping for Don't Starve but I know it's probably too soon.

This is why I don't dream.

Way to soon.

They need to do 33%/50%/66%/75% off before Humble Bundle.

At least I hope Klei has some sense.

We've discussed this before in the Steam thread and the ramifications of going Humble early. (See: Reccetear, Dust Force)

Nah, just buy what you want to buy. Don't regret supporting something good, just because it'll be cheaper later.

Well said.

legacyzero

Banned
Super House of Dead Ninjas BOUGHT. Gives me a Shinobi 3 vibe, and that in itself warrants a purchase.
That's why never you buy a single indie game, you wait for the humble bundles instead.

Humble bundles are "HUMBLE" for a reason. Support indie devs if you like what they offer.

Grief.exe

That's why never you buy a single indie game, you wait for the humble bundles instead.

ihR7Ngz5lPLsK.png

n8

Unconfirmed Member
If anything, it's always good to share a game that I've already owned and loved when a bundle comes into play.

You better not mess up your streak of having separate keys for games Humble.

drizzle

Axel Hertz
Who knows, I know what I'm buying for a dollar!

I actually *like* when I already have the BTA content in the Humble Bundle. That way I can buy one for one dollar (for myself) and one for the BTA for my cousin.

Otherwise I'd have to pay for both, which usually means I only get it for myself.

I actually *like* when I already have the BTA content in the Humble Bundle. That way I can buy one for one dollar (for myself) and one for the BTA for my cousin.

Otherwise I'd have to pay for both, which usually means I only get it for myself.

If I was smart (which I'm not) I'd buy fifty separate bundles and sell them on trading forums for cards, but alas I'm too much of cheapskate to do that.

I don't know if it's true, but I see someone on twitter saying the new Humble Bundle will have games like Hotline Miami, Proteus, Little Inferno, Dear Esther, Thomas Was Alone, Awesomenauts and Capsized.

You better be right on this one, Nabs.

You better be right.

seagal-death-stare.gif

dave is ok

aztek is ok
does this game let you save & continue or is it more roguelike where you start from the beginning every time?
I think they give you three lives and two continues with no saving, but you can unlock weapons and items from reaching certain goals so there is still a sense of progression

I miss the days when you could pay 0.01 cent for bundle with steam keys, I blame Valve and that the stupid Christmas Sale, I only ended up with fucking bad rats.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom