• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM announcements & updates 2013 II - ITT we buy $1 games and complain about them

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sinatar

Official GAF Bottom Feeder

Mh7t9Ok.jpg

Jaysus.

Humble Bundle is weird, since all the games are so good I already own most of them. I only really want Proteus and I'm not gonna BTA just for that. It'll be cheaper in a future sale.

drizzle

Axel Hertz
Humble Bundle is weird, since all the games are so good I already own most of them. I only really want Proteus and I'm not gonna BTA just for that. It'll be cheaper in a future sale.

That's why I don't buy anything ever.

However, I'm buying two copies of this one, because I always buy Humble Bundles.

dave is ok

aztek is ok
New Humble? Shiiieeettttt

I can't tell if you're being serious or not
I wasn't being totally serious, although 10 dollars is more than I'd pay considering I already own more than half of the games. I waited a minute and got it for about 5.

I get to gift another copy of Hotline Miami to someone too, I think I've already gifted about five or six to friends.

Stumpokapow

listen to the mad man
I feel like a bit of a jerkoff. I used to give away my extra indie bundle keys, but since trading cards are a thing now it feels like I should barter them :/

fleck0

Here's a free Hotline Miami key everyone should have this by now since Amazon basically gave away free copies in January.

Q062F-XCR*eight*M-8J2HM

Thanks to HoosTrax AND MMBosstones86 who both decided to give me their Proteus keys. (Obviously only used one.)

I'm gonna return the favor and give away a few random keys in a minute.

Zkylon hooked me up with Hotline Miami during the Winter Sale because I posted THE SONG from the movie Drive. So, first to quote this post with a link to the song gets a key to Hotline Miami! Yay traditions!

drizzle

Axel Hertz
I have so many extra games
SO MANY EXTRA GAMES

I wonder if I go to the Card thread and dump a huge list of Indie Games and ask for cards for it, people will hate me?

So which of those are worth playing sans Hotline Miami. Well obviously all but I have so little time to play these days and I have still most of the games from Humble Bundles unplayed :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom