• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM announcements & updates 2013 II - ITT we buy $1 games and complain about them

Status
Not open for further replies.

morningbus

Serious Sam is a wicked gahbidge series for chowdaheads.
Ducktales confirmed for PC, Steam, Origin.

452f91211de1a13b9d66fb721434fc8e.jpg

http://www.capcom-unity.com/xantista/blog/2013/06/04/ducktales-remastered-confirmed-for-pc

Origin? Sweet.

Acorn

Probably because it was $40 for the same game with a different character and some different scenarios.

I'm sure you picked it up in the range of $5-$10 so it didn't bother you.

I'm just playing Devil's Advocate here, I've never actually played OTR. I did enjoy playing co-op with my friend in the base game though.

Fair point, I never played DR2 so never knew it was basically the same game.

RionaaM

Unconfirmed Member
Bundle In A Box happy hour is on which makes it $0.99 for the following instead of $1.99:

• Blackwell Convergence
  • Blackwell Deception
  • Blackwell Legacy
  • Blackwell Unbound
  • Hacker Evolution Untold

Probably as cheap as anyone who doesn't own the Blackwells will get them.
I think this is the first time I own everything that's been offered in a bundle. And of course, I haven't played a single game.

Now if I could get me some Donald in Cold Shadow on Steam, that would be the tits.

Tomodachi

Probably because it was $40 for the same game with a different character and some different scenarios.
Dat spoiler in your screenshot. Thank God I dropped the game half-way through when I realized it was designed as a coop experience and I had no friends to play it with.

kafiend

Nice bundles recently. I guess there's about as much chance as getting a free Space Chem here as there would Dinosaurs having a D-Day.

Nabs

Midweek Madness:

EVE Online - 75% off ($4.98). I guess they are trying to push their new Steam subs.

Batman Franchise - 75% off

Batman: Arkham City - GOTY Edition - $7.50
Batman: Arkham Asylum - GOTY Edition - $4.99

Daily Deal: Dungeon Siege 3 75% off - $3.74

EVE Online Midweek Madness - 75% off ($4.98). I guess they are trying to push their new Steam subs.

Daily: Dungeon Siege 3 - $3.74

I feel I've asked at least a hundred times but since I already own the regular edition of Arkham City would I get a second entry if I bought the GOTY edition?

CheesecakeRecipe

Stormy Grey
Midweek Madness:

EVE Online - 75% off ($4.98). I guess they are trying to push their new Steam subs.

Daily Deal: Dungeon Siege 3 75% off - $3.74

The Dungeon Siege 3 Daily also trickles down to DS1 and 2 which are $1.74 each. Probably going to grab those now.

Good to know about Dungeon Siege 1 and 2. I hate that I can't buy the two DLC's for Arkham City I am missing separately. Just let me buy the Harley DLC and the costume pack by themselves.

someone convince me on DS3. and don't say because its 3.75

At this point, PC game purchasing is more a question of time than money. Do you want to invest the time?

I enjoyed my time with DS3 quite a bit. Like other said, it's not Diablo. In my opinion, that's a good thing. I liked the story, thought the lootfest was fun but not mind-blowing. It's better than its reputation and I'm happy that I got to play through and finish it.

Why is that a bad thing? OCD?

Q

Queen of Hunting

Unconfirmed Member
dungeon siege 3 is shit in co op it doesnt save the other persons char. no idea why they made it like that, the other player is like a henchmen

Stallion Free

Cock Encumbered
dungeon siege 3 is shit in co op it doesnt save the other persons char. no idea why they made it like that, the other player is like a henchmen

I played co-op exclusively and I had no problem with that. I had no desire to go play the game alone. It saved my character build and my loot to my friends save and that was all I needed.

Sober

Just finished vanilla GTA4 and gonna push it off for later for EFLC, but DS3 going on sale is kinda tempting me to reinstall DS3 and just finish it. I stopped somewhere in the early mid part of the game, might just reroll a new character and go for the finish line instead of tapering off like I did.

Sysgen

Is there any reason to get Dungeon Siege 2? I want 1 for the Ultima 5 remake but is there anything running on the 2 engine?

I played it through a long while back. It's very atmospheric. IIRC you have a team of 4 unlike DS3 and you control and manage all of them, again unlike DS3.

xelios

Universal Access can be found under System Preferences

Yeah this was the stupidest idea ever. So much for playing with different people.

morningbus

Serious Sam is a wicked gahbidge series for chowdaheads.
Sending lots of creepy, obsessive, collect-your-hair-and-store-it-in-my-cheek-like-a-wad-of-big-league-chew love out to everyone here.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom