• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM announcements & updates 2013 II - ITT we buy $1 games and complain about them

Status
Not open for further replies.

Megasoum

Banned
Sigh...I really need to clean up my HDDs...both my 128gigs SSD and 1tb HDD are full. I need room for some sweet L4D2 main menu action!

Just bought the Serious Sam humble weekly sale thing not knowing I already had... all of the games.

Son of a...

So... more games for you!!! Yay!

PM me. I'll update the list:

Serious Sam Double D
Serious Sam HD First Encounter
Serious Sam HD Second Encounter
Serious Sam Random Encounter
Serious Sam 2

You want em? You got em.

I wrote you a PM :)

RionaaM

Unconfirmed Member
Yeah. Thats why I noticed it. Its just... L4D2 is really a Game that should use the new file-system. I remember it took 2 hours or so when I moved it to another HDD, just because it has tenthousands of small files.

Quite clever of Valve and the developers. Now people buy the game to get digital cards to sell. Though I guess if you sell all the cards you get, you have the 2,50$ back :)
And Valve gets a cut. They always win.

A game with trading cards you can sell to get your money back.
Well played.

I've been playing l4d2 so much that I already have 4 cards. And three of them are unique.

Yay me?

TRADING MY JOCKEY CARD FOR ANOTHER L4D CARD.

alr1ght

bish gets all the credit :)
It looks to me like the two pack is $2.50. So shouldn't the other person pay $1.25?

?
w8isFDS.png

oipic

Australia is a nice place to live, don't get me wrong, but all the good stuff happens while we're asleep...

Is the Brave New World deal still available in Brazil, and if so, is there anyone available to kindly help? Cheers!

drizzle

Axel Hertz
Cubemen 2 card prices are already plummeting. Damn you lazy drop generator.

People are probably already figuring out.

Not a single card from the new batch has been sold yet. We need to let people get all the cards so THEN they can buy the missing ones.

I'll put them up for sale later, otherwise I'll just be dropping the prices.

Exeunt

God dammit man, put them into email tags! :p

SSam2 is the only game from BTA that I don't have... :(

It's already gone, obviously.

I picked up the bundle just in case I wanted it in the future, but I probably wouldn't be playing Serious Sam 2 given its mixed reception anyway. PM me if you still want a key for it.

drizzle

Axel Hertz
I picked up the bundle just in case I wanted it in the future, but I probably wouldn't be playing Serious Sam 2 given its mixed reception anyway. PM me if you still want a key for it.

Thank you!

Since people are so nice, here are my extra SSam keys. Quote for them:

Serious Sam: The Random Encounter
Serious Sam Double D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom