• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM announcements & updates 2013 II - ITT we buy $1 games and complain about them

Status
Not open for further replies.

Grief.exe

Its almost time, less than 500 posts and we will have that new thread smell.

BvrY9Xg.png

I also made some custom images for Beta games that were messing up my grid view.

SDSg5gR.png

2CCKqD1.png

Megasoum

Banned
Riddick is soooooo cheap on Gamersgate right now but it's the shitty DRM version...sigh.

I wish Gog would do decent sales from time to time.

Dice

Pokémon Parentage Conspiracy Theorist
Thanks! I'll probably decide by the end of the week depending on how things go then.
Okay, but if you're holding out for a Steam version bear in mind this bundle price seems to be a percentage-stacking fuckup on their part since the "list price" of $8.75 is actually 75% off the real list price of $35. So the Steam sale probably wont get a similar price, and it may not even last all week here before they spot it.

Ezalc

Okay, but if you're holding out for a Steam version bear in mind this bundle price seems to be a percentage-stacking fuckup on their part since the "list price" of $8.75 is actually 75% off the real list price of $35. So the Steam sale probably wont get a similar price, and it may not even last all week here before they spot it.

Fuck. I managed to get Civ 5 brave world when steam fucked up but I'm not totally sure if I can go and buy this one. I know it's only 2 bucks but to a college kid with no job I can't go out buying a bunch of shit because it stacks quickly. Hopefully it'll still be this price by the time I come home tonight.

Its almost time, less than 500 posts and we will have that new thread smell.

BvrY9Xg.png

I also made some custom images for Beta games that were messing up my grid view.

SDSg5gR.png

2CCKqD1.png

Another thread where I thought I posted too much but noticed that JaseC posted 6 times more than me. Beating us both in game and post counts.

If I buy a game via Steam with the Uplay DRM is the game playable on new machines that I buy? The reason I ask is when I had my laptop I bought Driver San Francisco. I installed it etc on the laptop, fast forward a few months and when I try to activate Driver SF on my gaming rig Uplay tells me that the CD key has already been used with another account but I don't have another Uplay account. At first I thought I must have another account so I tried 'forgot my password' for all my email addresses (3) and as I thought, I only have one account.

HoosTrax

I guess Skulls of the Shogun is coming soon.

ibe4wgE5yvCKVE.png
I just did a facepalm after thinking about it a bit and realizing that this game already has a PC version. "oh they decided to port it to PC......wait a minute..."

(I actually went to the developer's Twitter to see if there was anything about making a PC port)

Stumpokapow

listen to the mad man
Hi people.

Every so often a user will go to change their email on their GAF account, and never receive the new email confirmation. They then get locked out of their GAF account. I'm not sure the cause of the bug, and it doesn't happen to everyone, but clearly it happens to some people. If this has happened to you, please add me on Steam (Search for stumpo or stumpokapow, avatar is a dog) and PM me your GAF account username and email. I will get it solved for you in a day or two.

DO NOT contact me if you have registered a GAF account but it was never activated to begin with. I do not deal with account activations, I cannot and will not help you about that. ONLY contact me if you are a current GAF user who got locked out of their account accidentally.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom