• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM Announcements & Updates 2013 IV - Christmas in July is over, back to real life

Status
Not open for further replies.

An-Det

The QuakeCon Sale is, these days, essentially a Bethesda publisher sale: today gets id's titles out of the way, freeing up the next three for Dishonored, Elder Scrolls and Fallout.

Oh definitely, it'll go on higher sale one of the days. I'm just expecting it to be 40% off it was during the summer sale, not anything better this time (or any time before the winter sale).

allansm

I was interested in PixelJunk Monsters but for this price I'm gonna wait for a discount later on. This month I'm going to buy Guacamelee, Spelunky and Skullgirls, maybe Castlevania depending on how much I like the demo.

JaseC

gave away the keys to the kingdom.
Oh definitely, it'll go on higher sale one of the days. I'm just expecting it to be 40% off it was during the summer sale, not anything better this time (or any time before the winter sale).

50% is a possibility given it's been a couple of weeks (more or less) since Skyrim was last on sale. I'd hope that would mean the DLC sees a bump up to 66% off, but I'm not holding my breath.

Nabs

Bought Skullgirls. Soon I'll be reminded of how bad I am in fighthing games.

It won't take long. If when you get destroyed online, feel better knowing that a lobby system is coming before launch. You'll be able to play with newer players like myself.
Sure do wish Pacman CE DX would come to Steam. I think it's on Windows 8 or something, but that's no Steam :(

It was announced for Steam back at E3.

JaseC

Sure do wish Pacman CE DX would come to Steam. I think it's on Windows 8 or something, but that's no Steam :(

Yeah, it's on the Windows Store. There's a Pac-man game in the registry, but at this stage there's no reason to believe it's CE DX.

ilomilo is another WinStore game that needs to make the jump to Steam.

Edit: Oh, I'd forgotten about the E3 announcement.

Sweet on the QUAKECon deals. When is Rogue Warrior day?

:(

Nabs

lololol. Rocksmith is up. It's $59.99. It uses Uplay.

It has Steam cards, Achievements, Leaderboards and Cloud support. It's also Steamplay (PC/Mac).

jshackles

Gentlemen, we can rebuild it. We have the capability to make the world's first enhanced store. Steam will be that store. Better than it was before.

It has Steam cards, Achievements, Leaderboards and Cloud support.

wat @ uPlay.... seriously... WTF?

I have a bad feeling about this...

JaseC

Hunted has never been more than half off... and even that was more than 18 months ago. It's Bethesda's TimeShift.

JDHarbs

If only the Summer Sale hadn't bled my wallet dry, I would be all over these deals. I think I've got enough Bing rewards points for a 400 MSP code. Trade for Quake 1...anyone?

Grief.exe

If only the Summer Sale hadn't bled my wallet dry, I would be all over these deals. I think I've got enough Bing rewards points for a 400 MSP code. Trade for Quake 1...anyone?

360?

i3jKDUlcwgHWU.png

Tizoc

How much longer til the deal on Zeno Clash 2 ends?
Might grab that later tonight along with what interests me.
Quake 4 is by Raven right? Does it have a single player mode?

JaseC

How much longer til the deal on Zeno Clash 2 ends?
Might grab that later tonight along with what interests me.
Quake 4 is by Raven right? Does it have a single player mode?

1) 5 hours, 18 minutes
2 & 3) Yes

liezryou

Hosting a 4-Pack for Skullgirls if anyone wants in PM me or respond here or message me on steam :D. Comes out to 11.25 per person.

1. Liezryou
2. @____@
3. Ardvent
4. ??

Looking for another person to join me in a two-pack for Skullgirls. Send me a PM if interested! :D

Join my 4 - pack instead.

Megasoum

Banned

It has Steam cards, Achievements, Leaderboards and Cloud support. It's also Steamplay (PC/Mac).

wat @ uPlay.... seriously... WTF?

I have a bad feeling about this...

I hope you weren't trying to sell this game, Ubisoft.

On another note, I think this is the first Uplay game with Steam cards.

How is that news? It's an Ubisoft game, of course it's gonna be UPlay.

Hey guys... BREAKING NEWS, Watch_Dog and AC4 will be Uplay!

And whatever, Uplay is fine. It's useless, but i doesn't bother me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom