• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM Announcements & Updates 2013 IV - Christmas in July is over, back to real life

Status
Not open for further replies.

derExperte

How difficult is Skullgirls to get into if I'm the worst fighting game player that ever lived? I like how it looks and played the PS3 demo but still not sure.

Guys get the Hexen pack. Use GZDOOM to launch it and Bassmidi.

I would if Heretic 2 was in it.

Just want to thank STAB-Gatekeeper for the copy of Kings Bounty Armored Princess. I've played the hell out of KB:TL and love the game. Love Kings Bounty and love turn based combat so I'm sure I will put a ton of hours into this game as well.

alr1ght

bish gets all the credit :)
Hi guys! Sorry for the (probably) dumb question, but how does this 4-pack works? I mean, how do i send the money to the person who bought the pack? Can i use my steam wallet?

Well someone buys it and the other 3 people send paypal. Then they gift it to you. You could technically send it via steam wallet. Have the buyer of the pack put up a worthless item on the market for your split of the 4pack price (say a TF2 crate) and you would then buy it, transferring the money to him.

Thankies! Only King's Bounty game I was missing. Can finally play it~

Just want to thank STAB-Gatekeeper for the copy of Kings Bounty Armored Princess. I've played the hell out of KB:TL and love the game. Love Kings Bounty and love turn based combat so I'm sure I will put a ton of hours into this game as well.

No worries. Enjoy, They really are great games. Kinda want to jump back into them again.

Well someone buys it and the other 3 people send paypal. Then they gift it to you. You could technically send it via steam wallet. Have the buyer of the pack put up a worthless item on the market for your split of the 4pack price (say a TF2 crate) and you would then buy it, transferring the money to him.

Thanks! I imagined Paypal would be an option, but i never thought about this method trough steam wallet!!

Fireblend

Banned
Check your steam, Happy Quakecon :D

5E8QTvS.png

I uh, wow, guess I was asking for it. Thanks!
3AQmK.gif

I'll be picking up Papo y Yo today with trading card money. The style looks really nice.

Also, not sure what I am doing wrong, but I can't seem to make any progress in Rogue Legacy. Its fun, but I feel I am dying more often than necessary.

Momentary

Banned
Damn... Someone stop me from buying Dragon Commander, The Bureau, and Lost Planet 3 and tell me it's okay to wait later and just beat half the games in my back log.

Fireblend

Banned
Damn... Someone stop me from buying Dragon Commander, The Bureau, and Lost Planet 3 and tell me it's okay to wait later and just beat half the games in my back log.

It's not like you need money to eat, get around, and pay for basic living services. Go ahead!

Dice

Pokémon Parentage Conspiracy Theorist
What does this mean? I think I remember liking hexen as a kid, what does this do?
GZDOOM lets you enhance it in a million different ways to exactly the level you want in each way. I like it because it lets me play high res with AA and AF but keep texture and sprite filtering off. Here is Heretic on it. The realtime lighting adds a lot to the magicalness of them.

Bassmidi lets you use custom midi drivers instead of shitty windows drivers you can turn music it into this.

Post with more info on bassmidi. And post for launching using gzdoom in Steam.

Turfster

Dragon Commander is 30 gigs. You'd need to finish 7 of your other games before you could install it anyway.

ZeroXZee

Just want to share a key to you, guys :)

ModBot said:
Just quote this message and paste the quote in the thread:

I am giving away a Steam key. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line and copy the key line below into the body of the PM.

Rules for this Giveaway:
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two:

Nightsky -- MB-DB0D11E7C0A16209 - Taken by Mugatu

PS: Sorry for the (probably) bad english xD

Echoplx

I might have exaggerated/misremembered/been lied to. I don't own it myself.

Well the store page says the minimum required is 15 and the recommended is 30, don't even know what that means.

The beta didn't have any SP content though so maybe that's why.

Turfster

Well the store page says the minimum required is 15 and the recommended is 30, don't even know what that means.

The beta didn't have any SP content though so maybe that's why.

Probably.
I think Dawg has a... review copy, which would include SP wouldn't it?

What is the largest game out there by the way? The Secret World is about 40 GBs patched.

And 15 minutes until Doom 4 is announced, huzzah!

Isn't Wow something like 50gigs? Can't remember, I know they did some streamlining to the file system after I quit, so it might be better now.

For single player I know Max Payne 3 is ludicrously large (30 Gigs).

Its funny in comparison I'm installing all the old ID games atm, and they're 10-20 MBs each.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom