• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM Announcements & Updates 2013 IV - Christmas in July is over, back to real life

Status
Not open for further replies.
Are you sure? I just figured the count was 40 because of the way it installed. 20gb for installer -> 20gb storage needed. The actual download is only 18gb

Just going by the folder it's installed in, lot of areas and great textures as well as many cutscenes so I wouldn't be surprised if it was 40.

Edit: Stream taken offline by demons, Doom 4 confirmed.

Megasoum

Banned
Good luck, it's a great game well worth playing!

ModBot said:
Just quote this message and paste the quote in the thread:

I am giving away a Steam key. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line and copy the key line below into the body of the PM.

Rules for this Giveaway:
- If you are a lurker--if you have both fewer than five posts in this Steam thread and fewer than five posts in the immediate previous Steam thread--you are not eligible for this giveaway.
- If you won a game from ModBot in the last day, you are not eligible for this giveaway.
- This giveaway has a manual blocklist. The giver has identified members who abuse giveaways and restricted them from participating.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two:

Spec Ops The Line -- MB-68C65F568632695F - Taken by Razorskin

Turfster

... Elder scrolls collection with Arena and Daggerfall.
It'll be fun to watch the meltdown from people that didn't play them when they came out.

It's official. PC Gamers RULE!!

tumblr_mlbqgqkI9r1r94938o1_500.gif

Bucca

Fools are always so certain of themselves, but wiser men so full of doubts.
So does anyone recommend Doom 3 BFG? Are there any problems with the remake on the PC? I've seen people complain about the console versions.

maneil99

So does anyone recommend Doom 3 BFG? Are there any problems with the remake on the PC? I've seen people complain about the console versions.

I have it, it sucks, get doom 3 regular edition. Stay away. I made the mistake, wish I bought doom 3, too poor now ;(
No mods work.

deleted

Could anyone help me out with RTCW and Doom 3 Pack (normal edition)?
They're not available in Germany. Will paypal in advance.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom