• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM Announcements & Updates 2013 IV - Christmas in July is over, back to real life

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sajjaja

It is now.

whaaaaaat.gif

Is Krater fun solo? Because I noticed its 3 dollars and

I enjoyed it, if you like aRPGs you might find some enjoyment too. The game has a unique setting and it's pretty looking game, the overworld is especially nice.

*EDIT* Never ran into any bugs myself. However, the quests do tend to be fetch quests.

derExperte

I enjoyed it, if you like aRPGs you might find some enjoyment too. The game has a unique setting and it's pretty looking game, the overworld is especially nice.

What I got out of the forum comments is that it becomes a boring grindfest after a few hours and the progression system is rather strange (=flawed).

Acorn

Urgh the boss fights in resident evil revelations are so tedious.

Here is the boss no1 A BULLET SPONGE here is boss no 2 A BULLET SPONGE, boring as fuck.

derExperte

Urgh the boss fights in resident evil revelations are so tedious.

Worst part of most RE games imo. And I tried the last boss of Rev on the 3DS over a dozen times and still haven't beaten him. Either I buy the game again for PC and try if a gamepad works better or I watch the ending on YT. Hm.

Acorn

Worst part of most RE games imo. And I tried the last boss of Rev on the 3DS over a dozen times and still haven't beaten him. Either I buy the game again for PC and try if a gamepad works better or I watch the ending on YT. Hm.

True, I'm starting to think I should have just played the lowest difficulty, the combat is just terrible.

sibarraz

Banned
So I've played Sonic Racing for 3,5 hours now (I guess it only counts the actual racing) and finished all the missions and done a little grand prix and time trial. It's a really sweet racing game but I don't think I'll be playing it much more. Gathering SEGA Miles to unlock stuff just takes too long, there's no online so all I can do is pretty much time trials. I probably would have done that if there actually were leaderboards on PC and if you didn't have to do a dummy lap each time to get up speed. A shame really, Transformed better have online and leaderboards on PC.

I had this little hope than sonic r was released on steam

GREAT NOW I'M SAD :(

gate777

Just discovered that I get Crusader Kings 2 free with a pre-purchase of Europa Universalis IV. I'm installing steam tomorrow!!

Volotaire

I can confirm CoD4 is steam play. Bought my first CoD game.

It's a good/decent ride. I have problems with the balance of the multiplayer, but at least it isn't as broken as other games. And at least the story doesn't reach the insanity of the other games as well.

RionaaM

Unconfirmed Member
Guys, I decided to give Dark Souls another chance. Downloaded the latest version of DSfix and modified the .ini, but the language is still Spanish (I set it in English) and it launches on a window (set fullscreen both in-game and on the .ini). Does anyone have any idea what I'm doing wrong? I put everything inside the DATA folder.

The old version I used a long time ago worked fine, why does isn't one working too?

EDIT: never mind, it's working now. No idea why it failed before.

DaBoss

Can coupons stack on top of any existing discount price? I've got a 90% coupon for Krater which is on sale right now for $2.99 (80% off of $14.99). If anyone is interested in getting Krater, I can give them the coupon.

JaseC

gave away the keys to the kingdom.
Can coupons stack on top of any existing discount price? I've got a 90% coupon for Krater which is on sale right now for $2.99 (80% off of $14.99). If anyone is interested in getting Krater, I can give them the coupon.

They can but it's not the default behaviour. Most don't.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom