• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM Announcements & Updates 2013 IV - Christmas in July is over, back to real life

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bluth54

The Halos. That's it, iirc.

Though not really a part of that "leak", Rise of Nations Gold was updated several times a couple of months ago but hasn't seen any updates for about 3 months. Hopefully they release it soon, it's my favorite RTS of all time.

Though not really a part of that "leak", Rise of Nations Gold was updated several times a couple of months ago but hasn't seen any updates for about 3 months. Hopefully they release it soon, it's my favorite RTS of all time.

Listen to this man! I'm waiting way more for RoN then Halo that's for sure.

hupla

I saw a tweet about the 4 game pack and thought then person meant a Komplete edition 4pack for that price and got crazy excited.

drizzle

Axel Hertz
Looks like Amazon is going to have [...] a pack containing Mortal Kombat Komplete Edition, Mortal Kombat Arcade Kollection, Lord of the Rings: War in the North, and Batman Arkham City GOTY[/URL]

Hell yes, that is so bought. I already have Arkham City GOTY, but I can gift that to a friend and redeem all the other games to myself.

I knew it would pay off not buying MKAC

iavi

That's true. I had forgotten all about that. Would be nice to see that one soon here too.

Bluth54

It wasn't quite as good but it certainly was still a great rts. A bit buggy but awesome.

I remember I got it free with a videocard along with Age of Empires 3 but I never did play it. I was kinda unhappy that they went in a different direction, I would of much rather had a Rise of Nations 2. Still if it did show up on Steam I would buy it and give it a try.

iavi

Not living in the US for starters. I did follow the tips posted here that I can change my billing address to a random US one but I haven't bought anything yet to find out it worked.

Oh. Gotcha.

I didn't know Amazon locked out international cards. I've bought from Amazon.JP a ton of times.

sixclaws

Banned
Not living in the US for starters. I did follow the tips posted here that I can change my billing address to a random US one but I haven't bought anything yet to find out it worked.

For what it's worth I haven't heard of a single person being locked out even with using a fake address.

I'm just super psyched on whats going to happen after 10 hours from now. I should get some sleep so I can be up the minute those 3 wonderful fun games go on sale.

Salsa

2 hours into RE5

I really dont know why I disliked it so much at release. I guess cause it didnt live up to RE4 nor the pre-release info, also dumb sheva AI.

but other than that, its great

CA3F745D314079E38130CAF54C1A674307FDFB94

based MT framework

Salsa

I'm just super psyched on whats going to happen after 10 hours from now. I should get some sleep so I can be up the minute those 3 wonderful fun games go on sale.

I already moved my tv and been playing big picture. All im doing tomorrow is play Spelunky

Acorn

2 hours into RE5

I really dont know why I disliked it so much at release. I guess cause it didnt live up to RE4 nor the pre-release info, also dumb sheva AI.

but other than that, its great

based MT framework

Have you played RE6?

If you have played it, that will be why you think RE5 is now decent. I hated 5 with the fury of a thousand suns but 6 almost made me buy it again.

Salsa

Have you played RE6?

If you have played it, that will be why you think RE5 is now decent. I hated 5 with the fury of a thousand suns but 6 almost made me buy it again.

im gonna do RE5, then Revelations, then buy RE6 on winter sales

I played a bit of the Leon QTE fest on a friend's 360 and yeeeeah..

I've been playing through RE6 with a friend, and aside from getting really fun travelogue pictures out our co-op adventure, its pretty inconsistent. Some campaigns are less bad than others. For example in the Jake campaign there's a mission with an interactive gong you can kick a bunch. The mission itself descends into nonsense from there, but that gong was pretty stellar.

Probably wait for it to get super cheap, if you're planning on going single player, though I'd say co-op is pretty essential to the fun I've had so far.

*pops in to defend Resident Evil 6, also known as the best, most complex action game of the generation, and then leaves to slumber*

But really, RE5 is awfully generic although still fun but RE6 really has the best gameplay systems of the generation aside from Vanquish

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom