• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM Announcements & Updates 2013 IV - Christmas in July is over, back to real life

Status
Not open for further replies.

fantomena

STEAM Announcements & Updates 2013 V - We're the SDF

steam defense force

STEAM Announcements & Updates 2013 V - Herregud det er mye mannshit i denne tråden, ler høytlytt

Cth

STEAM Announcements & Updates 2013 V - Вы хотите торговать Rogue наследие для Ярость? 5 TF Ключи пожалуйста

BorntoPlay

we need a separate thread that is just jokes by this new batch of juniors

you have a problem with juniors?

you-mean-to-tell-me-you-have-a-problem-with-that.jpg

duppolo

I vote for this because I dont even get it thus it had more semblance of something funny than any other stuff here

all i want with my bad english is a salsa quote. i mean that my poor thumb feel the arrive of fighting game on steam

btw STEAM Announcements & Updates 2013 V - Salsa quoted me

Played some more Rayman Origins and dang it's pretty great. Weird thing was that first it wouldn't recognize my controller and I had to go turn on "HID-compliant game controllers", but before no games worked if that was on (especially DkS, which crashed in the beginning).

Also played some co-op on that and it was really fun too, but harder than single player

Salsa

all i want with my bad english is a salsa quote. i mean that my poor thumb feel the arrive of fighting game on steam

btw STEAM Announcements & Updates 2013 V - Salsa quoted me

ok we definetly have to use it

STEAM Announcements & Updates 2013 V - Now we also have hurted thumb

it's fucking settled

chronomac

Who's the user that made that release calendar?

Make sure he, or the whole calendar, is included in the opening of the next thread. Pretty great work.

jshackles

Gentlemen, we can rebuild it. We have the capability to make the world's first enhanced store. Steam will be that store. Better than it was before.
Anyone else see AMD's new promotion?

Aoymy2a.png

HD 7700 series = 1 free game
HD 7800 series = 2 free games
HD 7900 series = 3 free games

Rumored game list:

• Grid 2
  • Company of Heroes 2
  • Total War: Rome 2
  • Splinter Cell: Blacklist
  • Battlefield 4
  • Watchdogs
  • Raven’s Cry
  • Lost Planet 3

Addnan

Aoymy2a.png

Rumored game list:

• Grid 2
  • Company of Heroes 2
  • Battlefield 4
  • Watchdogs
  • Raven’s Cry
  • Lost Planet 3

GRID 2 comes with Intel processors. Splinter Cell with 700 series cards, so no.

Knurek

If I hear one more time that Intel processors don't break, I'm gonna snap.

Heard it in three different computer stores - one I took my dead PC to check what was wrong, one I took my fried CPU for guarantee repair, and today when I picked up replacement part.

So, anyways, down from i3-2120 to Pentium G2030, didn't have funds for anything better.
Still breaking 60fps in Mass Effect 2, so I should do all right for a while.

Good to be back.

lol! im a lurker because of my english, but now that salsa spread the love i have to post.

...2 day from now and i will be in norway for holiday, so i will disappear :(

Fuck, I had a Norway trip planned, but we postponed it to next year. I want to go to the fucking North.

maneil99

Aoymy2a.png

Rumored game list:

• Grid 2
  • Company of Heroes 2
  • Battlefield 4
  • Watchdogs
  • Raven’s Cry
  • Lost Planet 3

That leaked list that came out like 4 months ago was made by a fan not AMD lol.

If I hear one more time that Intel processors don't break, I'm gonna snap.

Heard it in three different computer stores - one I took my dead PC to check what was wrong, one I took my fried CPU for guarantee repair, and today when I picked up replacement part.

So, anyways, down from i3-2120 to Pentium G2030, didn't have funds for anything better.
Still breaking 60fps in Mass Effect 2, so I should do all right for a while.

Good to be back.

I don't think they're invincible, but I know that (back in the day, at least) AMD processors would run themselves into the ground if you overclocked them, whereas Intel would shut itself down from overheating.

I don't know if this has anything to do with people thinking Intels are invincible, but it's my best guess.

jshackles

Gentlemen, we can rebuild it. We have the capability to make the world's first enhanced store. Steam will be that store. Better than it was before.
That leaked list that came out like 4 months ago was made by a fan not AMD lol.

Well we should know something soon, since Newegg and TigerDirect are now selling the graphics cards with this promotion. I think I saw somewhere that they will be announcing the game list tomorrow.

EDIT: And to be fair, I did put "Rumored game list"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom