• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM Announcements & Updates 2013 IV - Christmas in July is over, back to real life

Status
Not open for further replies.

Turfster

Man, I go away for an hour and when I come back, there's 4 pages of unfunny nonsense. Juniors, I am disappoint.

Also, yeah, that AMD list has been debunked quite a while ago.

Wok

i just buy my new pc, so i would take it with me, but my girl will kill me if i do...

true story here: she contacted valve and says im a big fan and they send me a bundle of merchandise: i cant do this to her

Can you post a picture or a list of the goodies? Are you in the US? Maybe they do not ship to Europe, but they have their headquarters in Luxembourg, haven't they?

duppolo

Can you post a picture or a list of the goodies? Are you in the US? Maybe they do not ship to Europe, but they have their headquarters in Luxembourg, haven't they?

im from italy and valve is as awesome as my girl, really! they pay ever for the spedition

9fVLuM8.jpg

NaM

Does not have twelve inches...
If I had to guess the reason this thread isn't in the community tab it will be because of Stump.

Alright, it's that time again.

ModBot said:
Just quote this message and paste the quote in the thread:

I am giving away 5 Steam keys. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line below that corresponds to the key you want (if you include more than one game, you will be blocked from entering).

Rules for this Giveaway:
- This is a free for all! You can entry for multiple games on the list below. Send an individual PM for each game you'd like to win.
- If you won a game from ModBot in the last week, you are not eligible for this giveaway.
- This giveaway is a LIGHTNING raffle. The winners will be selected by random draw 15 minutes after the draw was created. Any games not claimed after that point will be given away first come first serve.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two:

header_292x136.jpg
header_292x136.jpg
header_292x136.jpg
header_292x136.jpg

Cogs -- MB-1B8FC1220152A1B5 - Taken by Sportbilly
Machinarium -- MB-43EBA0050C786BAD - Taken by Widdly Scuds
Swords and Soldiers HD -- MB-2A78A79909D5B2AE - Taken by maneil99
Zen Bound 2 -- MB-78B88A33F62F37E8 - Taken by Franklinator
Avadon: The Black Fortress -- MB-10E296B17B8C17A0 - Taken by wetflame

Good luck to everyone!

sibarraz

Banned
Ahora estoy triste porque me perdi las 2 paginas de steamgaf en español

Back in topic know that XIII is confirmed, I want to know if 98um and 2002um will be released on steam too, I should check the registries in steamdb

Eanan

I've been reading GAF on a daily basis since 2004 and made my first account on 2011. Not sure why it took me so long.

Wasn't there a study done about this type of behaviour? Its a good indication to what your personality is. I know that i wouldn't last a month of lurking as I would desperately want to give my opinion on topics i was reading.

Wasn't there a study done about this type of behaviour? Its a good indication to what your personality is. I know that i wouldn't last a month of lurking as I would desperately want to give my opinion on topics i was reading.

Well, english is not my main language so I guess that's a factor too. I've been talking on forums since 2002 I believe.

Uraizen

Banned
I now understand what they meant when they said scrooge stops bouncing randomly. It's true, but only when you're near a platform's edge. I never played the original, but was this how it was there?

psycrage

Neo Member

If someone doesn't post on a forum they have a mental problem?

I prefer to just read/listen to people.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom