• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM Announcements & Updates 2014 II - The Definitive Edition

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dupy

"it is in giving that we receive"
EAaGzJt.gif

[squees internally]
I had to stare at this for a second to let it soak in, I'm usually too slow for these kinds of giveaways.

Thanks a ton!

No problem:) After this next giveaway I think I'm going to switch to raffles. People are too fast around here!

The pre-order sub was universal but Ubi made a region-locked RU post-release sub.

Ah ok, makes sense. Still can't believe I got the game for that price, seems absurd. Same with South Park for 22, although some have gotten it for 19/20. Feel kind of bad.

JaseC

gave away the keys to the kingdom.
Ah ok, makes sense. Still can't believe I got the game for that price, seems absurd. Same with South Park for 22, although some have gotten it for 19/20. Feel kind of bad.

Just remember that Ubi left Steam owners of Anno 1404 and Dawn of Discovery with a partially broken game for more than three years. ;)

Dupy

Watching those MG:R keys go as I frantically tried to navigate the mobile version of the site was a nightmare :p

I know that feeling.

For those who have used the RAFFLE rule what if I have 5 keys to the same item? Will 5 unique winners be chosen or should I set up 5 separate raffles?

mannerbot

I know that feeling.

For those who have used the RAFFLE rule what if I have 5 keys to the same item? Will 5 unique winners be chosen or should I set up 5 separate raffles?

If you don't have it set to free-for-all then each person can only enter for one key (out of the five). If you do have it set to free-for-all then there is a chance that a person can win a duplicate unless you also add a rule to exclude people who have won a Modbot giveaway today.

JaseC

gave away the keys to the kingdom.
I know that feeling.

The one entry rule will apply.

Edit: Beaten.

I know that feeling.

If you use RAFFLE and do not specify FREEFORALL, you can only enter for a single item, so yes.

I know that feeling.

Usually people just set one raffle up with 5 entries (seperate lines in your modbot registration message) and let people choose which of the 5 to enter for.

Pretty funny when #1 gets 50 entries and someone wins #4 as the only person who picked it :p

Dupy

Ah ok, thanks for the answers guys. Will set one up shortly. In the meantime...

ModBot said:
Instructions for participants:
I am giving away 3 Steam keys. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line below that corresponds to the key you want (if you include more than one game, you will be blocked from entering).

Rules for this Giveaway:
- Do not trade keys you win off-site to enrich yourself. Don't try to claim games you have no interest in collecting or playing. Don't claim games to give them to friends off-site.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two:

Borderlands 2 #1 -- MB-D80E0B8BB35D4CB5 - Taken by Tesseract
Borderlands 2 #2 -- MB-C7F7BF635E1D56F1 - Taken by Exuro
Borderlands 2 #3 -- MB-80D285C4D14A2866 - Taken by PandaPandaPanda

Dupy

Humble Sid Meier Bundle Giveaway

For those who want more info on the game included:http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?t=763388&highlight=humble+bundle

ModBot said:
I am giving away 5 Steam keys. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line below that corresponds to the key you want (if you include more than one game, you will be blocked from entering).

Rules for this Giveaway:
- This giveaway is a LIGHTNING raffle. The winners will be selected by random draw 15 minutes after the draw was created. Any games not claimed after that point will be given away first come first serve.
- Do not trade keys you win off-site to enrich yourself. Don't try to claim games you have no interest in collecting or playing. Don't claim games to give them to friends off-site.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two:

Humble Sid Meier Bundle #1 -- MB-551761C8544B2198 - Taken by Levyne. 2 entrants total.
Humble Sid Meier Bundle #2 -- MB-F3D8D10456EBE9E8 - Taken by ricochetguro. 2 entrants total.
Humble Sid Meier Bundle #3 -- MB-549429F73C2F2D5C - Taken by Tecl0n. 2 entrants total.
Humble Sid Meier Bundle #4 -- MB-61DF2B3A933CCEB9 - Taken by MarcoZombieCannon. 14 entrants total.
Humble Sid Meier Bundle #5 -- MB-F9AAA6432036FD50 - Taken by D3RANG3D. 1 entrants total.

t1391839757z1.png

Dupy

Oh and these all beat the average so Civ V is included.

Unfortunately I didn't realize $15 got you Civ 5: Brave New World. Sorry:(

They're above the average but not at the $15 mark.

Yeah, I missed the post where you clarified until someone quoted you.
I only enter if it's something I don't own, so I wanted to clarify before I bothered PM'ing modbot and potentially taking a key from someone when I didn't need one.

Thanks again for the generosity. You must be some sort of saint.

ModBot said:
Instructions for crimsonheadGCN:
Press the quote button to the left of this PM, select the quoted text, copy, and paste in the thread. You can remove these lines from the version you paste.

I am giving away a Steam key. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line below containing the key.

Rules for this Giveaway:
- If you are a lurker you are not eligible for this giveaway. You need five or more posts in either the current Steam thread or the previous one to be eligible
- This giveaway is a raffle. The winners will be selected by random draw 3 hours after the draw was created. Any games not claimed after that point will be given away first come first serve.

Starvoid -- MB-3E17F5F5230243C4

t1391850735z1.png

Enjoy

Tesseract

Banned
i actually thought borderlands 2 was double dragon neon, i don't know what my brain is doing.

anyway, first person to quote me gets borderlands 2. if you win it, please play it. ;0

Dupy

Bioshock Infinite Giveaway

ModBot said:
I am giving away a Steam key. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line below containing the key.

Rules for this Giveaway:
- This giveaway is a LIGHTNING raffle. The winners will be selected by random draw 15 minutes after the draw was created. Any games not claimed after that point will be given away first come first serve.

Bioshock Infinite -- MB-6D0F16324E34752B - Taken by Sajjaja. 16 entrants total.

t1391841060z1.png

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom