• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM Announcements & Updates 2014 II - The Definitive Edition

Status
Not open for further replies.
Tempted to get the Lego Movie game after I see the actual movie this morning but I remember I bought the Marvel game and have played it for about 20 minutes so I'll stop myself this time.

But what about our eye? I fear for our eye.
thfates.png

Gotta keep it safe yo

Indoor plumbing. Gonna be big.
Well, Russia didn't make it quite big enough, evidently. . .

Double Dragon Neon is fantastic, guys. Like... the only Double Dragon I ever liked was that GBA one, but this one is so good. I've gotta convince a buddy of mine to pick this up so we can play it. Thanks again, Dupy!

Dr Dogg

Morning folks, how you all doi...

Sexy Lego's? Dupy give aways? You guys have all the fun when I'm not around :(

Anyway just plodding through Lords of Shadow before the sequel comes out and if ever a game really feels the benefit from a resolution and framerate upgrade it's this. At 1080p+ the design comes to life and at 60fps+ the added responsiveness steps the combat up a level.

1cmanny1

Guys, I am trying to remember a game.
It recently came out (as in a few months), and RPS had an article about it. It was sort of like a god game, but also similar to a paradox game. It was number 2 or 3 in a series.

I just want to go to the Black Marshes as I've only played Argonians since Daggerfall. Time to bring them home! Although as someone mentioned in another thread it'll probably be a lore-breaking, theme park esqe version

I just want to go to the Black Marshes as I've only played Argonians since Daggerfall. Time to bring them home! Although as someone mentioned in another thread it'll probably be a lore-breaking, theme park esqe version

Yeah, I'm not taking any of the areas I've seen in the game so far as canon.

Asskicker

my copy looked exactly like that and it activated fine.

Check that you 0s are not Os, your 8s are not B's or your 1's are not Ls.

That should totally work.
At least it's not telling you it's already activated... that would be bad.
Hopefully someone can help you figure out why it's not working for you... I know my copy of Prey looked like that and the key was similar and it ended up working.

There aren't any 0s, or 8s in the serial, so that didn't change anything either. It's really add, I created a support ticket and I'll see what they have to say. I'm in no rush, I waited long enough to get this. :)

JaseC

gave away the keys to the kingdom.
Spare:

ModBot said:
I am giving away a Steam key. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line below containing the key.

Rules for this Giveaway:
- If you are a lurker you are not eligible for this giveaway. You need five or more posts in either the current Steam thread or the previous one to be eligible
- Do not trade keys you win off-site to enrich yourself. Don't try to claim games you have no interest in collecting or playing. Don't claim games to give them to friends off-site.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two:

Love -- MB-BDDA509FC4E1404C - Taken by InfiniteNine

Looks like I'm lucky I got a F.E.A.R. 2 Steam key from there, then.

I'd guess WB supplies Steam-friendly keys these days but it was definitely SecuROM-only in the past.

Smash88

Banned
"A problem retrieving the activation key this game. For more information please contact GameFly Customer Support."

Umm what do I do?

Fixed it.

Rhaknar

The Steam equivalent of the drunk friend who keeps offering to pay your tab all night.
what is that a spare from JaseC, before I enter another giveaway for something I actually own and didnt know >_>

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom