• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM Announcements & Updates 2014 II - The Definitive Edition

Status
Not open for further replies.

Knurek

image.php

Do we have Derrick02 ITT?

Garcia

I didn't know Kingdom Rush was already on Steam. I used to play that game so much, it's the best tower defense I've seen. And there was a discount 2 days ago. Had I known before >_<.

Grief.exe

Banished has been on the very top of the top sellers list on Steam all day and it has shot into the top ten concurrent player list. Very impressive.

Sub Zero

his body's cold as ice, but he's got a heart of gold
Anyone here playing/played Banished?

My friend bought it and so far he's enjoying it but according to him the game has some major balancing issues like people consuming too much food and is pretty buggy. Most people from GAF seem to share a similar opinion. I would wait for the developer to sort these things out before buying it, maybe it will receive a discount along the way

So how do I get amazon to give me thief? It keeps asking me for a credit card as a payment option when I click buy and download. I don't want to give amazon my credit card number. Also MOD10 number didn't work :(

XeroSauce

My friend bought it and so far he's enjoying it but according to him the game has some major balancing issues like people consuming too much food and is pretty buggy. Most people from GAF seem to share a similar opinion. I would wait for the developer to sort these things out before buying it, maybe it will receive a discount along the way

Ah, you and your reasonable wallet-closing argument.

I will wait, and I will absorb the Banished OT in excitement. March is gonna be killer for games so I am trying to save a bit.

stonedwal

Got a couple of surplus keys. Have at it.

ModBot said:
Instructions for participants:
I am giving away 3 Steam keys. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line below that corresponds to the key you want (if you include more than one game, you will be blocked from entering).

Rules for this Giveaway:
- This giveaway has a manual blocklist. The giver has identified members who abuse giveaways and restricted them from participating.
- Do not trade keys you win off-site to enrich yourself. Don't try to claim games you have no interest in collecting or playing. Don't claim games to give them to friends off-site.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two:

Chronicles of Mystery The Scorpio Ritual -- MB-A55BFBA26718211C - Taken by Knurek
Magicka -- MB-A2683B3421575B19 - Taken by mrchampipi
Realms of Arkania Complete Classic Trilogy -- MB-A138049AFB49A38A - Taken by Relax.MX

JaseC

gave away the keys to the kingdom.
Courtesy of FloatingDivider:

ModBot said:
I am giving away a Steam key. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line below containing the key.

Rules for this Giveaway:
- Do not trade keys you win off-site to enrich yourself. Don't try to claim games you have no interest in collecting or playing. Don't claim games to give them to friends off-site.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two:

Thief Gold -- MB-12597563B09EBAD0 - Taken by Atraveller

Rhaknar

The Steam equivalent of the drunk friend who keeps offering to pay your tab all night.
wonder if Tera will actually ever come out on steam as F2P, its been on the coming soon tab for what seem like forever now

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom