• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM Announcements & Updates 2014 III - Don't Believe The Tags

Status
Not open for further replies.

FauX

More Giveaways!

ModBot said:
Instructions for participants:
I am giving away 4 Steam keys. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line below that corresponds to the key you want (if you include more than one game, you will be blocked from entering).

Rules for this Giveaway:
- If you are a lurker you are not eligible for this giveaway. You need five or more posts in either the current Steam thread or the previous one to be eligible
- This giveaway is a LIGHTNING raffle. The winners will be selected by random draw 15 minutes after the draw was created. Any games not claimed after that point will be given away first come first serve.
- This giveaway has a manual blocklist. The giver has identified members who abuse giveaways and restricted them from participating.
- Do not trade keys you win off-site to enrich yourself. Don't try to claim games you have no interest in collecting or playing. Don't claim games to give them to friends off-site.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two:

Roogoo -- MB-02277ED378CB6FA5 - Taken by 8 X 11 Printer Paper. 2 entrants total.
Rush Bros -- MB-8EE35DF599BCBC8A - Taken by SalsaShark. 1 entrants total.
Legendary -- MB-701E80A640E2D826 - Taken by Frustrated_Grunt. 4 entrants total.
Insecticide -- MB-97E64F3D339EBEBD - Taken by Coldsun. 1 entrants total.

t1393642933z1.png

alr1ght

bish gets all the credit :)
re:Modbot ^

Is it possible to auto-link the steam page (like the pictures) on the text only entries?

Good luck guys! All the keys should be un-used, but since there are many of them, I'm not 100% sure anymore...

ModBot said:
Instructions for Dimitri2401:
Press the quote button to the left of this PM, select the quoted text, copy, and paste in the thread. You can remove these lines from the version you paste.

I am giving away 32 Steam keys. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line below that corresponds to the key you want (if you include more than one game, you will be blocked from entering).

Rules for this Giveaway:
- If you are a lurker you are not eligible for this giveaway. You need five or more posts in either the current Steam thread or the previous one to be eligible
- This is a free for all! You can enter for multiple games on the list below. Send an individual PM for each game you'd like to win.
- If you won a game from ModBot in the last day, you are not eligible for this giveaway.
- This giveaway is a raffle. The winners will be selected by random draw 3 hours after the draw was created. Any games not claimed after that point will be given away first come first serve.
- Do not trade keys you win off-site to enrich yourself. Don't try to claim games you have no interest in collecting or playing. Don't claim games to give them to friends off-site.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two:

Dynamite Jack -- MB-6B90C20028D211A4 - Taken by dot. 3 entrants total.
Psychonauts -- MB-8C61161553D0E63A - Taken by FauX. 5 entrants total.
Hero of the Kingdom -- MB-02E656FCF648374A - Taken by gwynplaine. 4 entrants total.
Sid Meiers Ace Patrol -- MB-EF7A7359216A8FA2
Takedown Red Sabre -- MB-E27CEFE4DA1D5A3E - Taken by drakaenae. 4 entrants total.
Sid Meier's Civilization IV The Complete Edition -- MB-8BE36095D310D644 - Taken by Vecks. 4 entrants total.
Interstellar Marines -- MB-30BADF47E18D4949 - Taken by Tellaerin. 4 entrants total.
Gravity Badgers -- MB-DC6DB670E491A13B - Taken by kudoboi. 3 entrants total.
Syberia 2 -- MB-BBFFCE1AA5E9D29E - Taken by HalfwayOrb. 8 entrants total.
Syberia -- MB-89D393B628D7196A - Taken by Atraveller. 11 entrants total.
Nightmares from the Deep -- MB-9C482F4A54AE222A - Taken by topyy. 11 entrants total.
Arcane Worlds -- MB-22599DB749D0EB85 - Taken by Buttonbasher. 9 entrants total.
Sid Meiers Ace Patrol Pacific Skies -- MB-6A215A2409A5C15A - Taken by Baha. 2 entrants total.
Guns of Icarus Online -- MB-1760B7A832807226 - Taken by NingenJanai. 4 entrants total.
Rush Bros -- MB-490AC9552F88A0E1 - Taken by Relax.MX. 2 entrants total.
Aerena Clash of Champions -- MB-3C477A1608F51B06 - Taken by user237. 1 entrants total.
GTA Vice City -- MB-B6DFAED6A458ADBC - Taken by BorntoPlay. 20 entrants total.
Thief Gold -- MB-EA0AD0EC0AD881DF - Taken by Myshkin. 6 entrants total.
Stealth Bastard Deluxe -- MB-6FFF81D851A03FBC - Taken by Benedict. 6 entrants total.
Finding Teddy -- MB-870BD30CC500933F - Taken by Kuroyume. 8 entrants total.
Viscera Cleanup Detail Santa's Rampage -- MB-7F767B714DEE2746 - Taken by alr1ght. 1 entrants total.
I Have No Mouth, and I Must Scream -- MB-7ABE0658791162CC - Taken by dream. 15 entrants total.
Mini Motor Racing Evo -- MB-33B99416C6934685 - Taken by Fatal Futanari. 3 entrants total.
Stronghold HD -- MB-F9C613E46CA4BC48 - Taken by almostheathen. 11 entrants total.
Gun Monkeys -- MB-29B1314EECD9D5CC - Taken by trailmix16. 5 entrants total.
Disfunctional Systems -- MB-CAF8641DD529ABEC - Taken by Shalashaska. 10 entrants total.
Tales of Maj'Eyal -- MB-685623500E395816 - Taken by didamangi. 2 entrants total.
Cubetractor -- MB-DBB0325B744A2E3F - Taken by Aitor. 6 entrants total.
IL-2 Sturmovik 1946 -- MB-FB56833E82E736F8 - Taken by Almighty. 2 entrants total.
Hero of the Kingdom #2 -- MB-1806CAA0CD166EB7 - Taken by Gez. 4 entrants total.
PixelJunk Shooter -- MB-0B362E5BAEC9BD7C - Taken by Widdly Scuds. 20 entrants total.
Interstellar Marines #2 -- MB-476BA2376786802D - Taken by Chairmanchuck. 3 entrants total.

t1393654678z1.png

Stumpokapow

listen to the mad man
Is it possible to auto-link the steam page (like the pictures) on the text only entries?

I could do it but I have a few concerns:
1) In the event a game is misidentified (which happens despite some protections built in to prevent it), the images give people a visual cue that it is misidentified but the links wouldn't
2) I wouldn't want to do anything that has people accidentally clicking links when they mean to copy or select the line in order to PM ModBot.
3) Visual clutter of massive link-lists

DasFool

Hey guys, was digging around and I noticed there are these brand new achievements for Bioshock Infinite, all with the description: "DLCC TEMP ACHIEVEMENT"

jbvkBQ04gevnO.PNG

Burial at Sea Ep 2 right around the corner?

So I finally finished putting my PC together a little while ago. (no in-progress pics, sorry guys.) and... holy poop getting 60fps in all the games I've tried so far is really nice! It's really quiet too. As in quieter than my laptop is with the cooling pad. :O

Man, I love PC gaming. 60fps Sonic Racing, come to me.

You know how this works...

ModBot said:
I am giving away 2 Steam keys. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line below that corresponds to the key you want (if you include more than one game, you will be blocked from entering).

Rules for this Giveaway:

Deponia -- MB-E348627CC8156A79 - Taken by mannerbot
Aura: Fate of the ages -- MB-B6DE2BD05776F7DA - Taken by zeroOman

Echoplx

30 minutes left in my giveaway

--------------------------------------------

Now that I'm no longer a junior member, I thought I should give a little something back to the best thread on gaf. Good luck!

Just got back to my computer and saw the PM, thanks dude! Will keep me occupied till South Park hits :p

jshackles

Gentlemen, we can rebuild it. We have the capability to make the world's first enhanced store. Steam will be that store. Better than it was before.
Did ES ever show the current or average price of a card in your inventory? I thought it used to.

It should show the lowest market price after you click on it.

Vazra

irresponsible vagina leak
After Castlevania LoS2, Dark Souls CE and Tales of Symphonoa CE Im officially broke. May the tax returns come soon.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom