• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM Announcements & Updates 2014 III - Don't Believe The Tags

Status
Not open for further replies.
All hail Dupy!
tumblr_mwc2g7iTkE1rlo1q2o1_400.gif

jshackles

Gentlemen, we can rebuild it. We have the capability to make the world's first enhanced store. Steam will be that store. Better than it was before.
Awesome giveaway Dupy. Fingers crossed

jshackles

Gentlemen, we can rebuild it. We have the capability to make the world's first enhanced store. Steam will be that store. Better than it was before.
South Park: The Stick of Truth -- MB-897AC6E742937770 - Taken by Caerith - Taken by Caerith. 56 entrants total.

Congrats man. Looking forward to your impressions!

Levyne

Banned
Matching prompts are a funny thing to me, I mean controller layouts are largely homogeneous, so when you see "A" you know to press the bottom face button. I'm assuming you don't actually look down on your controller and try to spot the corresponding button, but it still helps me out mentally. Playing with my DS3 via xinput wrapper and there's still that microsecond of conversion going on in my mind when I see a prompt and press the analogous button.

Nah, functionally nothing really changes with prompts, just having them match puts my mind at ease, lol.

Guacamelee finished with the all-mask ending. Neat little game. I won't bother with challenges because I didn't care for the combat much. I know it's popular enough but I recommend it to you people.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom