• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM Announcements & Updates 2014 III - Don't Believe The Tags

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wario64

works for Gamestop (lol)
I haven't posted much lately and to make up for that, here's a code for Baldur's Gate 2: EE that may or may not be already used

ModBot said:
Instructions for Wario64:
Press the quote button to the left of this PM, select the quoted text, copy, and paste in the thread. You can remove these lines from the version you paste.

Instructions for participants:
I am giving away a Steam key. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line below containing the key.

Rules for this Giveaway:
- If you are a lurker you are not eligible for this giveaway. You need five or more posts in either the current Steam thread or the previous one to be eligible
- This giveaway is a LIGHTNING raffle. The winners will be selected by random draw 15 minutes after the draw was created. Any games not claimed after that point will be given away first come first serve.
- Do not trade keys you win off-site to enrich yourself. Don't try to claim games you have no interest in collecting or playing. Don't claim games to give them to friends off-site.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two:

Baldur's Gate 2: EE -- MB-7FCBBC6F9756CE8A - Taken by BernardoOne. 19 entrants total.

t1395714079z1.png

Annubis

Guys...

I got my first foil ever with Party of Sin.
Then I got my second right after with Vanguard Princess.

THE PANTIES HAVE SPOKEN !!!

(paid 1.89 to make 5$+)

best
bundle
ever

Garcia

Guys...

I got my first foil ever with Party of Sin.
Then I got my second right after with Vanguard Princess.

THE PANTIES HAVE SPOKEN !!!

(paid 1.89 to make 5$+)

best
bundle
ever

LOL, great luck right there. I got my first 2 foils playing Guacamelee, one right after the other.

ModBot

Not a mod, just a bot.
Thanks to an anonymous benefactor, I am giving away a Steam key. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line below containing the key.

Rules for this Giveaway:
- Do not trade keys you win off-site to enrich yourself. Don't try to claim games you have no interest in collecting or playing. Don't claim games to give them to friends off-site.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two:

Eets Munchies -- MB-468F317E4524B6A2 - Taken by Mleugie

MUnited83

For you.
Holy shit man congrats!

How many have you actually played/beat out of that 1k?

Now that's a pretty good question! I try to play the games I buy, but my backlog grows faster than the rate I can finish them. I also have small harddrive so Im constantly having to manage space.

There aren't many games better for a 1000th on Steam than BG2!
Have to agree. I played it on my cousin's PC a few years back and I loved it!

I get that it's my own fault for not playing the second Walking Dead Season Two episode yet, but people need to cool it on super-spoiler gifs.

Stupid internet.

Fuu

Formerly Alaluef (not Aladuf)
I get that it's my own fault for not playing the second Walking Dead Season Two episode yet, but people need to cool it on super-spoiler gifs.

Stupid internet.
Was that on Gaf? If so I'd like to know which thread so I can avoid clicking by accident.

LiquidMetal14

hide your water-based mammals
ModBot said:
Instructions for participants:
I am giving away a Steam key. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line below containing the key.

Rules for this Giveaway:

Gun Monkeys -- MB-3DBF84C1654B8B51 - Taken by bkw

Witchfinder General

punched Wheelchair Mike
Forum at the bottom of that page says it doesn't.

There aren't many games better for a 1000th on Steam than BG2!

That's a really odd follow-up to D3, to be honest. Gothic 2: Night of the Raven is the sweet spot for that series. Or skipping past Gothic 3 for Risen.
We don't talk about Arcania.

It's a pretty buggy game that lacks the focus of G2 and Risen. It is absolutely gigantic in kind of a bad way, doesn't run well even on modern hardware, and has a pretty shoddy stunlock-heavy battle system. The big bright spot is the graphics, which are really colorful and inviting compared to the grim and drab look of the others in the series.

I'd personally wait on Gothic 2 or Risen to be on sale. Skip Risen 2 as well unless you end up really loving the Piranha Bytes style.

Alright, I'll skip it. Thanks.

Whoa the iOS Steam app was updated with iOS 7 keyboard and UI elements, by now I thought they wouldn't bother. Changelog:

- Updated to use iOS 7 native UI elements
- Individual chats can be cleared
- Steam Inventory support
- Ukrainian language support

Meanwhile the Android app D:

tumbleweed-o.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom