• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM Announcements & Updates 2014 III - Don't Believe The Tags

Status
Not open for further replies.
One more Fez giveaway:

ModBot said:
Instructions for participants:
I am giving away a Steam key. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line below containing the key.

Rules for this Giveaway:
- If you are a lurker you are not eligible for this giveaway. You need five or more posts in either the current Steam thread or the previous one to be eligible
- This giveaway is a raffle. The winners will be selected by random draw 3 hours after the draw was created. Any games not claimed after that point will be given away first come first serve.
- Do not trade keys you win off-site to enrich yourself. Don't try to claim games you have no interest in collecting or playing. Don't claim games to give them to friends off-site.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two:

Fez -- MB-291D95031F24DFFF - Taken by Shalashaska. 7 entrants total.

t1393369998z1.png

HoosTrax

Looks like PC gamers have hit peak assass creed, Freedom Cry is sitting at 49th on the best sellers list, considerably behind even Black Flag.
It's $10 if you buy it as an add-on DLC to Black Flag instead of $15 standalone. And it's part of the Season Pass.

GaussTek

YEAH MORE FEZ!!

ModBot said:
I am giving away a Steam key. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line below containing the key.

Rules for this Giveaway:
- Do not trade keys you win off-site to enrich yourself. Don't try to claim games you have no interest in collecting or playing. Don't claim games to give them to friends off-site.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two:

FEZ -- MB-3079613738CE30E4 - Taken by Spring-Loaded

Since everyone else is doing it.

ModBot said:

Rules for this Giveaway:
- This giveaway is a LIGHTNING raffle. The winners will be selected by random draw 15 minutes after the draw was created. Any games not claimed after that point will be given away first come first serve.

FEZ -- MB-B50DB6BB119D79B8 - Taken by jmizzal. 3 entrants total.

t1393360503z1.png

Rhaknar

The Steam equivalent of the drunk friend who keeps offering to pay your tab all night.
oprahbees.gif

ModBot said:
Instructions for Rhaknar:
Press the quote button to the left of this PM, select the quoted text, copy, and paste in the thread. You can remove these lines from the version you paste.

Rules for this Giveaway:
- If you are a lurker you are not eligible for this giveaway. You need five or more posts in either the current Steam thread or the previous one to be eligible
- This giveaway is a LIGHTNING raffle. The winners will be selected by random draw 15 minutes after the draw was created. Any games not claimed after that point will be given away first come first serve.

Bumbledore -- MB-E98EFDD1E079346B - Taken by Benedict. 10 entrants total.

t1393360684z1.png

Zafir

Has anyone who is in the family sharing beta had people disappear from their library?

I used to have access to 3 other peoples games, but now I've only got access to one. Same computer, and apparently I'm still listed on their steam as having access to their games.

Any thoughts?

nexon

Neo Member
I've asked about it before but there was no answer. I have some spare keys but I don't remember if they are working or not. I want to make giveaway but there is small probability that recipient will not be happy receiving "fake" gift. Is there any way to check whether keys/humblegifts are redeemable or not?

I've asked about it before but there was no answer. I have some spare keys but I don't remember if they are working or not. I want to make giveaway but there is small probability that recipient will not be happy receiving "fake" gift. Is there any way to check whether keys/humblegifts are redeemable or not?

Nope, but it happens all the time. Just mention it in your giveaway and people will know what to expect.

Deques

Sadly, there is no way to see if the key is used. I usually say that I am not sure if the keys are used when I do giveaways

rtcn63

Not Steam, but I just finished the first Uncharted for the PS3. Borderline crud, I can see its influence on games like Max Payne 3, and feel the gaming world is the worse for it. 5/10

I'm still waiting on this game:

I'm waiting for SteamGAF simulator. Where your in-game avatar sits in front of his/her computer all day, buying Steam games yet never playing them while reading/posting on NeoGAF. They can even add JaseC and Xelios as achievements.

Levyne

Banned
I'm waiting for SteamGAF simulator. Where your in-game avatar sits in front of his/her computer all day, buying Steam games yet never playing them while reading/posting on NeoGAF. They can even add JaseC and Xelios as achievements.

I'd buy it in a steam sale, and then in-game buy it again in the in-game steam sale.

Kadin

One issue with following this thread so closely is that by the time I get my Humble Bundle email advising me of the new games being added, I already know about it. Ruining the surprise always makes me a little sad inside... lol

One issue with following this thread so closely is that by the time I get my Humble Bundle email advising me of the new games being added, I already know about it. Ruining the surprise always makes me a little sad inside... lol

Generally by the time Humble sends me a mail, I buy the bundle, redeem the games, gift the rest, and maybe play some of them. They are really slow at that.

We were once warriors juniors.

ModBot said:
I am giving away 2 Steam keys. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line below that corresponds to the key you want (if you include more than one game, you will be blocked from entering).

Rules for this Giveaway:
- Only GAF members who are junior members are eligible for this giveaway.
- If you won a game from ModBot in the last week, you are not eligible for this giveaway.

Starseed Pilgrim -- MB-273C58D248F5EEC8 - Taken by gabrielt16. 7 entrants total.
Fez -- MB-9E7350EB452C70FB

t1393362759z1.png

Tame

beat 10000000 the other night, am at a loose end on what to play now.

take one off the back burner or start a new game.

I have been neglecting my trucking business but driving has been making me sleepy to the point of rolling my precious Volvo (past 3 shots playing ETS2)

Kaleinc

Banned

Whenever the avatar reaches beyond steam thread it is hammered by a perma.

Rhaknar

The Steam equivalent of the drunk friend who keeps offering to pay your tab all night.
Vincent Caravella ‏@VinnyCaravella 12m

Holy Crap! Warehouse and Logistics Simulator might be the absolute worst way you can spend 12 dollars. I... it's the most boring...terrible.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom