• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM | April 2016 - HL3 releasing today. Left 4 Dead 3 and Persona 5 this summer

Status
Not open for further replies.
Anyone has a reliable and cheap Key-trader? The one I used to buy from raised his prices. I thought you could still get keys for 1,85$.

Regginator

so i just received a completely random pm that says " disgusting retarded pig ". i'm not particularly bothered by it, but confused. should i report him to a mod? and if so, which one?

unnamedsll2u.png

Endruen

Reposting.

ModBot said:
Instructions for participants:
I am giving away a Steam key. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line from the message below containing the game you want to enter for. Confused? Watch this GIF tutorial or ask for help.
Want to make your own ModBot giveaway? Click here for a quick tutorial thread. Please give generously.

ModBot Basics:
- I really appreciate thank you messages, but please send them to me (Endruen, not ModBot!) via PM instead of in thread.
- Do not trade keys you win off-site to enrich yourself. Don't try to claim games you have no interest in collecting or playing. Don't claim games to give them to friends off-site.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two.

Rules for this Giveaway:
- If you are a lurker you are not eligible for this giveaway. You need five or more posts in either the current Steam thread or the previous one to be eligible
- This giveaway is a raffle. The winners will be selected by random draw 24 hours after the draw was created. Any games not claimed after that point will be given away first come first serve.

DARK SOULS III Deluxe Edition -- MB-3C97D85B97DD1CBE - Taken by Luap. 157 entrants total.

t1459547230z1.png

ModBot said:
Instructions for participants:
I am giving away a Steam key. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line from the message below containing the game you want to enter for. Confused? Watch this GIF tutorial or ask for help.
Want to make your own ModBot giveaway? Click here for a quick tutorial thread. Please give generously.

ModBot Basics:
- Something suspicious is going on with giveaways today. Trust no one.
- I really appreciate thank you messages, but please send them to me (NingenJanai, not ModBot!) via PM instead of in thread.
- Do not trade keys you win off-site to enrich yourself. Don't try to claim games you have no interest in collecting or playing. Don't claim games to give them to friends off-site.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two.

Rules for this Giveaway:
- If you are a lurker you are not eligible for this giveaway. You need five or more posts in either the current Steam thread or the previous one to be eligible
- This giveaway is a LIGHTNING raffle. The winners will be selected by random draw 15 minutes after the draw was created. Any games not claimed after that point will be given away first come first serve.

Advent Rising -- MB-7CAF7B51B5085B68 - Taken by Saty. 4 entrants total.

t1459510303z1.png

Pachimari

It sucks I finally got my VPN to work, and then I find out Sonic Lost World is no longer on sale.

But now Baldur's Gate: Enhanced Edition is on sale...

Okay, even thought LiS episode 2 continues the trend of being way too long at least the episode was actually pretty good. I managed
to save kate
and felt really rewarded for the things I did and the details I noticed.

I just wish these things weren't like 3 hours long. There's always a filler section in these things that's annoying.

strafer

Half Life 3 is pretty amazing.

I'm 5 hours in. Gordon Freeman speaks and has a very deep voice, a very Tony Todd like voice. I love it.

The graphics are amazing.

The music is different in that Junkie XL is doing the score this time around, maybe Gabe watched BvS and thought, damn, this could work well in Half Life 3.

But now Baldur's Gate: Enhanced Edition is on sale...

I bought it yesterday. Now I'm trying to decide what kind of character/party I want to play.

I already did a first non-EE playthrough with all the good guys one year ago, so I'll probably go evil or neutral this time and include a couple of the new companions in my party.

Half Life 3 is pretty amazing.

I'm 5 hours in. Gordon Freeman speaks and has a very deep voice, a very Tony Todd like voice. I love it.

The graphics are amazing.

The music is different in that Junkie XL is doing the score this time around, maybe Gabe watched BvS and thought, damn, this could work well in Half Life 3.

I don't know, I'm pretty disappointed really. It feels rushed like they were trying to meet some deadline.

r3n4ud

I have never played a Baldur's Gate game. Or Neverwinter Nights. Or any of those CRPG's.

I don't think I've ever played a CRPG (or WRPGs in general) for more than 2 hours. Tempted to get Baldur's Gate though.
Sweet baby jesus

I feel sorry and jealous of you guys at the same time. For shame you haven't played Baldur's, but, to experience it for the first time will be amazing. Get on it!

Vazduh

I don't think I've ever played a CRPG (or WRPGs in general for that matter) for more than 2 hours. Tempted to get Baldur's Gate though.

For a current price, it's a steal.

Just be warned, it'll take you a couple of hours to get used to the interface and everything in general. At least it was like that with me, but soon after that I was hooked. Played for at least 40 hrs until I got to the last boss (I skipped quite a few sidequests) - the game is that big.

ExoSoul

Banned
To those of you that bought the steam controller: did you have to pay any additional fee like shipping or something else?

ModBot

Not a mod, just a bot.
Thanks to an anonymous benefactor, I am giving away an item. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line from the message below containing the game you want to enter for. Confused? Watch this GIF tutorial or ask for help.

ModBot Basics:

K7GXagI.png

qzNSxgo.jpg
Mystery Gift iOS -- MB-3AC1DE2BA2C60B8C - Taken by hardcastlemccormick

Mivey

I wish the Dark Alliance games were on PC.
Maybe the games are in some sort of legal hell, Interplay themselves probably have at least part of the rights, and Wizards of the Coast some other as well.
But, in a sense all PS2 are on PC, so ...

I vaguely recall playing the NWN demo way back when, but that's it, I think.

I wish the Dark Alliance games were on PC.

Me too, I loved those games on PS2

So many April fools posts. Wonder why this year there is no dedicated thread for it.

Huh, what are you seeing?

From the visuals to the gameplay, it looks like a good fit for mobile gaming tbh. Not condescending, it just reminds me it could be played with hand easily.

le...lewd.

ModBot

Not a mod, just a bot.
Thanks to an anonymous benefactor, I am giving away a Steam key. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line from the message below containing the game you want to enter for. Confused? Watch this GIF tutorial or ask for help.

ModBot Basics:

Terminator Salvation -- MB-4EC9446A483163DA - Taken by Kuroyume

Gamersyde Review : Quantum Break There are also videos
On the upside
+ A unique game in the genre.
+ The time powers we can use in the gunfights.
+ The voice acting. Excellent in both the game and TV series.
+ A simple story on the surface but is much deeper than it appears.

On the downside
- Rather short game (7 hours of gameplay in normal mode plus 4 live action episodes that last 25 minutes each)
- Lack of enemy variety
- Various weapons have too much recoil rendering them unusable
- The loading times
Ah, it wasn't pinned so I got confused. Thanks.

Ludens

Banned
Yesterday I watched a stream for DS3 from an italian youtuber and the game crashed even in the main title.

https://www.twitch.tv/yotobi/v/57757389

Anyway I asked in SFV but didn't get a reply: I completed Easy Survival with Alex but I got no FM (when completing his story mode gave me some). I got exp, a title, but no FM. DLC characters won't provide you FM or is this a bug? If so, I'm really tired of SFV already, lost 60k FM and now by doing Survival I get nothing.

Coreda

so i just received a completely random pm that says " disgusting retarded pig ". i'm not particularly bothered by it, but confused. should i report him to a mod? and if so, which one?

Thank you Google reverse image search. My ignore list grows.

JaseC

gave away the keys to the kingdom.
Maybe the games are in some sort of legal hell, Interplay themselves probably have at least part of the rights, and Wizards of the Coast some other as well.
But, in a sense all PS2 are on PC, so ...

Yeah, they're technically licensed games as WotC/Hasbro owns the Baldur's Gate IP.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom