• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM | April 2016 - HL3 releasing today. Left 4 Dead 3 and Persona 5 this summer

Status
Not open for further replies.

fenners

It's going to be a lot of joke games today :D

Most definitely. At least humble bundle had the good sense to mark the proceeds as going all to charity & not taking their usual skim off the top.

Roll on the Humble Bundle Monthly today!

ModBot

Not a mod, just a bot.
Thanks to an anonymous benefactor, I am giving away an item. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line from the message below containing the game you want to enter for. Confused? Watch this GIF tutorial or ask for help.
Want to make your own ModBot giveaway? Click here for a quick tutorial thread. Please give generously.

ModBot Basics:
- Something suspicious is going on with giveaways today. Trust no one.
- Do not trade keys you win off-site to enrich yourself. Don't try to claim games you have no interest in collecting or playing. Don't claim games to give them to friends off-site.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two.

qzNSxgo.jpg
iOS Magic title -- MB-5271FB2DC24199BF - Taken by hardcastlemccormick

Thanks to an anonymous benefactor, I am giving away an item. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line from the message below containing the game you want to enter for. Confused? Watch this GIF tutorial or ask for help.
Want to make your own ModBot giveaway? Click here for a quick tutorial thread. Please give generously.

ModBot Basics:
- Do not trade keys you win off-site to enrich yourself. Don't try to claim games you have no interest in collecting or playing. Don't claim games to give them to friends off-site.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two.

qzNSxgo.jpg
iOS Magic title -- MB-5271FB2DC24199BF - Taken by hardcastlemccormick

Also not a valid iTunes code.

56d.gif

I would rather have Attack on Titan and Ni-Oh.

Only to get bad ports?
I mean, I'd love to get those games on PC (which is highly possible). However, if that means the games will massacred by negative reviews due to 1080p and 30fps lock, I'm not really looking forward to them.

KOEI strategy games like ROTK and Nobunaga, however, are actually developed for PC, then ported to consoles, if any.

Kuroyume

Banned
I bought the monthly bundle for the first time. And now I'm regretting it because I just realized it's April 1st. I hope it's not all stupid comedy/joke games.

Huh, volume was in a humble monthly?

I'm a sucker for decent stealth games and i missed out on it. I guess I could find a cheap key...or just wait for it to hit PS+ eventually.

decisions

Huh, volume was in a humble monthly?

I'm a sucker for decent stealth games and i missed out on it. I guess I could find a cheap key...or just wait for it to hit PS+ eventually.

decisions

The February one.

In true SteamGAF fashion, I haven't played it yet. But I was really excited to do so when I got it!

ModBot

Not a mod, just a bot.
Thanks to an anonymous benefactor, I am giving away a Steam key. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line from the message below containing the game you want to enter for. Confused? Watch this GIF tutorial or ask for help.

ModBot Basics:
- This giveaway has a manual blocklist. The giver has identified members who abuse giveaways and restricted them from participating.

Dino Crisis 3 -- MB-3A44FE71D485ED26 - Taken by voodooray

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom