• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM | April 2016 - HL3 releasing today. Left 4 Dead 3 and Persona 5 this summer

Status
Not open for further replies.
Never understood the love for that game :/

Got a couple chuckles out of me and that was it
Humor in video games is hard so any game that actually kinda gets it right will get a bunch of praise.

I didn't laugh that much during my playthrough but I did enjoy my time with the game. Ain't much else like it out there.

Divinity (almost) topping the charts... I'm proud of you, Steam users.

Humor in video games is hard so any game that actually kinda gets it right will get a bunch of praise.

I didn't laugh that much during my playthrough but I did enjoy my time with the game. Ain't much else like it out there.

Tales From the Borderlands is, indeed, a helluva thing.

Stumpokapow

listen to the mad man
so i just received a completely random pm that says " disgusting retarded pig ". i'm not particularly bothered by it, but confused. should i report him to a mod? and if so, which one?

unnamedsll2u.png

Would you mind contacting me?

Vazra

irresponsible vagina leak
I hope the Code of Princess vid was just using 3DS vids cause I really want at least stable 30 fps.

Pachimari

so i just received a completely random pm that says " disgusting retarded pig ". i'm not particularly bothered by it, but confused. should i report him to a mod? and if so, which one?

unnamedsll2u.png

I thought mods wouldn't intervene get into private message conversations? I were called a racist, and nothing were done about it.

Tales From the Borderlands is, indeed, a helluva thing.

The more i think about it, the more i think TftB might be telltale's best game ever.

I loved TWDS1 but TftB not only nails comedy, it got a range of emotional reactions out of me. Sadness, joy, laughs, all of these things and that was in spite of it working with the borderlands license.

Game deserves more love, I bet that if it hadn't been a Borderlands game and just been its own thing (like Life is Strange was) that it would've received similar if not more acclaim

rtcn63

Those QB reviews. The lack of difficulty (and a lack of Win10) means a pass for me, especially since Rise of the Tom Braider had the same problem.

Uncharted 4, don't you fuck me.

Jadax

I thought mods wouldn't intervene get into private message conversations? I were called a racist, and nothing were done about it.
There's a big difference between being called a racist and actually sending someone a racist msg. I don't know how mods handle rule-breaking in PMs, but just wanted to make this distinction.

30 minutes left to preorder Groupees' Be Mine (and there's another bundle too for 50 cents).

I haven't logged onto my Steam account in a couple weeks. Been tied up with a free-to-play game.

The more i think about it, the more i think TftB might be telltale's best game ever.

I loved TWDS1 but TftB not only nails comedy, it got a range of emotional reactions out of me. Sadness, joy, laughs, all of these things and that was in spite of it working with the borderlands license.

Game deserves more love, I bet that if it hadn't been a Borderlands game and just been its own thing (like Life is Strange was) that it would've received similar if not more acclaim

Can't help but agree. TWDS1 is a great accomplishment, but both mechanically and narratively, I think TftB outclasses it by a fair margin.

I'd also argue that the Borderlands license hurt it more than it helped. Myself, and I'd imagine a lot of people, were put off by the notion of TellTale + Borderlands humour, when it's really just TellTale's A-game making their trademark adventure game, but with humour in it.

I wish I got sent obscene PM's.

So lonely...
It's labelled so you know how forbidden it is.
tumblr_o2ydnj8nFt1tddl9yo2_500.gif

Wesker is so good at dodging that he leans toward the bullet.

I've been tempted by the rockstar bundle on humble bundle but the requirement of the socail club puts me right off as I've heard nothing but bad things about it.

Is there even any reason for Rockstar to continue with it being required..?

I've been tempted by the rockstar bundle on humble bundle but the requirement of the socail club puts me right off as I've heard nothing but bad things about it.

AFAIK, only GTAV is Social Club exclusive. The rest of the games should be steam keys

edit: oh, you mean just their DRM-uplay stuff? Well, i had some issues with getting Max Payne 3 to load but, luckily, there are plenty of guides out there to walk you through any issues you may have

Aside from tying you, the user, into Rockstar's ecosystem? No.

I never had any problems with it from a technical perspective, but I do resent being forced to install it to begin with. It added nothing while being yet another account to keep track of.
NinjaEdit: Oh you mean downloading from their site. I had the Steam version, so nevermind me!

e90Mark

Any reason to go for RollerCoaster Tycoon World over Planet Coaster in its current state?

Price and the tycoon part is actually playable in RCTW.

I would agree with this. Despite the negative reviews on Steam, I've been enjoying my time with RCTW.

I have this coaster that makes all the guests sick. I can't keep the exit walk way clear of puke, despite having like 9 janitors. It's pretty funny.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom