• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM | August 2015 - Three versions of Windows since the last Half-Life

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sch1sm

Why is JaseC getting those? They count towards the game count?

Isn't that the JaseC method? Buy don't play (unless it's AssCreed), and make sure it's a + 1.

Steam has an interesting community, with some of these games. Pregnancy VN. Ruin it with Pregnancy. Sakura Clicker. It's something.

Haunted

There are over 50 movies on Steam (mostly indie productions, obviously), this doesn't even look like the weirdest one.

ss_bf9626e98d9a33f56f7b45f882ad99f9bcd3bd1b.jpg

Isn't that the JaseC method? Buy don't play (unless it's AssCreed), and make sure it's a + 1.

Steam has an interesting community, with some of these games. Pregnancy VN. Ruin it with Pregnancy. Sakura Clicker. It's something.

It's not a game though...it even says streaming videos in the page...

Dsyndrome

Possibly, which is fine anyway.

God, the MN9/Red Ash/Comcept threads are pretty much unreadable garbage with all the dogpiling.

Yep, I'll get both, just waiting until closer to release or after. Inafune better hope for a win, which hopefully happens.

Spirited

Mine is pretty and pink
So what cool stuff are announced to be shown at gamescom? (for pc)

I only know that microsoft decided to show most of their stuff on gamescom instead.

Dongs Macabre

aka Daedalos42
So, how many people here would be interested in regular Quiplash game nights (or mornings or afternoons or evenings)?

For those who don't know what Quiplash is, it's a fun party game that only requires the host to own the game. Everyone else can play with their mobile device or browser. The players think of funny answers to questions and they and the audience vote on the best answers.

M.D

It's steamplay, I think, so yes, the code works for windows as well.

World Congress is a big thing for diplomacy in the game, since you really have to think about the friendships you have, who you'll anger in what you push your delegates to vote for, and what enemies you'll make if you say, make science a priority over arts. This also puts a real pressure on you to gain allies in city-states, to get more delegates and strong-arm through it all.

The new policies and ideologies also have an impact, naturally. Differing ideologies, differing directions.

Its steam page:

---------

Aside from it being a fall release for 24.99? Nothing I've noticed since June.

Bought the Complete Edition through Nuuvem, Thanks!
BTW, How come you don't need a proxy to use Nuuvem? I thought everyone was using hola to buy from them?

BTW, How come you don't need a proxy to use Nuuvem? I thought everyone was using hola to buy from them?

Depends on the game you're buying.
Games like Tembo, DMC4SE, and Killing Floor 2 have "region locks" so they don't appear in the store without a VPN connection.

MUnited83

For you.
There's several titles on Nuuvem meant to be available for international buyers. A VPN is not needed in those cases.

So, how many people here would be interested in regular Quiplash game nights (or mornings or afternoons or evenings)?

For those who don't know what Quiplash is, it's a fun party game that only requires the host to own the game. Everyone else can play with their mobile device or browser. The players think of funny answers to questions and they and the audience vote on the best answers.

I would definitely be interested. It's great that only one person needs to own the game.

Vazra

irresponsible vagina leak
Hey at least good volleyball games exist. I know I am one of the crazies that likes DoA as fighting game and not just boobies but, yeah.

Lol I love the fighting game but I also embraced the lewd factor since it cant be evaded with the game.

fallout

Yes, it's DLC. Very...expensive DLC on Steam, but DLC. Yes, it'll add it to your game. But. At that price, you're better off waiting for the next complete edition sale so you get all the DLC.

Really, though, just wait for complete:
Brave New World is a substantial expansion to the game and adds quite a bit of content and features.

Also, Civ5 came out in 2010. If Civ is something you really enjoy, then waiting for 5 years to get a complete version seems rather silly to me.

Reminder to anyone who bought a 980Ti(or other Nvidia card) from Newegg during the Batman Arkham Knight/Witcher 3 promotion you can contact the live chat support to get an MGS 5 nvidia code because of AK's issues. Got my 980Ti early June or whenever it went up for sale and they still sent me one.

Uzzy

Wait, is it true that MGSV is £60? Where did this come from???

Shhiiiiitttt, I got a good deal then =/

After recovering from the heart attack that post gave me, I checked on the MGS website. The only price listed for the Steam version is $60/€70. No price listed for pound sterling. £60 would be an absurd price point though.

Maniac

Banned

Could be pretty damn great to be honest.

http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showpost.php?p=173798424&postcount=664

http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showpost.php?p=173798415&postcount=663

FFXII-HD announced on a concert. (distant worlds)

Hoping for PC version, FFXII was one of my favorite FF games.

Probably PS only, since -- like FFX/FFX-2 -- it was only PS in the past. Although, I suppose it depends on how much funding, if any, Sony put into it.

FFXII was kind of interesting, but I found it to be a large disappointment overall -- not nearly as dismal as FFX though. ^_^

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom