• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM | August 2015 - Three versions of Windows since the last Half-Life

Status
Not open for further replies.
So um eh yeah it's my Birthday and here's some games

One for each year - yip i'm that old sooooo

140e43f060bf56cc6cc6e87d2f5e4365.jpg

happy birthday sir :)

Just re-posting for the top of the page :)

4 posts later on the same page. Silly 50ppp peasant.
(Thanks for being generous.)

CROSS PLATFORM PRIVATE MATCHES ARE INNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN

Thank Shadownet.
He bought the Steam version yesterday cause he thought that wouldn't be available anytime soon.

Wonder if he'll ask for a refund if he doesn't have 2 hours yet...

LIES

it's merely spectator mode and other stuff

Or not!

Where's your Rocket God now, monkey man?

Dsyndrome

CROSS PLATFORM PRIVATE MATCHES ARE INNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN

Damn it, you're gonna make me not do homework now. How does it work?
LIES

it's merely spectator mode and other stuff

Son of a bitch.

Also, how come Painkiller: Black Edition doesn't show as bought for me on the store page even though I own the game? Only shows as three people owning in on the page, and way more on my actual game.

madjoki

Also, how come Painkiller: Black Edition doesn't show as bought for me on the store page even though I own the game? Only shows as three people owning in on the page, and way more on my actual game.

Page is actually for 'Gold Edition', which is no longer on sale. For some reason they reused it, instead of having separate page.

Dsyndrome

Page is actually for 'Gold Edition', which is no longer on sale. For some reason they reused it, instead of having separate page.

So I actually have Gold Edition, I guess. How stupid. Either way, no difference in content, so no need to buy.

Was Salsa f'ing around or can we play against each other in Rocket Leage now? Someone set something up so I can show the power of the US of A and shit.

MUnited83

For you.
So I actually have Gold Edition, I guess. How stupid. Either way, no difference in content, so no need to buy.

Was Salsa f'ing around or can we play against each other in Rocket Leage now? Someone set something up so I can show the power of the US of A and shit.

No no, the other way around. You do not have the Gold Edition, which is why it doesn't show up as owned, since they reused the Gold Edition page despite it not being available anymore.

Dsyndrome

No no, the other way around. You do not have the Gold Edition, which is why it doesn't show up as owned, since they reused the Gold Edition page despite it not being available anymore.

Even though my appid shows up as 3200? Either way, moot since it's all the same content.

zkylon

zkylewd
few thoughts on the kyaa kyaa games i've played from the sale:

fairy bloom fressia -
this was fun for a bit, the story is light hearted and silly and the combat's kind of fun in that repetitive kyaa kyaa kind of way. i couldn't finish it cos u have to like actually become good at this game rather than just grind, which is kind of a point for it and against it, since i play kyaa kyaas mostly as time wasters

world end economica 01 -
kinetic novel thing, the setup of playing like a outlaw stock broker on mars is super duper interesting and the art is pretty nice, but the main character is unbereably obnoxious and at one point it became a harem thing which is when i went like gross and uninstalled. i don't particularly like kinetic novels so this didn't do much for me either way.

croixleur sigma -
played it only a little bit, it seemed like it could be fun but the controls are super bad and annoying to setup so i gave up on it quicker than i wished i would. it's a regular arena fighter and there seems to be tons of different weapons and combos but like usual only a very limited number of enemy types and it's mostly repetition, so duno if i want to go through that with shitty controls

mitsurugi kamui hikae -
another kyaa kyaa arena fighter, but one that i liked quite a lot. it's a pretty good looking game with like very stylish moves and stuff and really responsive controls. it's really short so i beat it a bunch of times and i really liked it, got a bunch of achievements for it and tried harder difficulties. it's like a very low budget bayonetta or something, the enemy types like usual are like 2 or 3 and they're not very interesting but the presentation is really nice and it's just an enjoyable game to mindlessly pass time with. also it has unlockable costumes. oh and the story is hilariously dumb

la mulana -
great game but not for everyone. the castlevania puzzles of like hit a random wall so that u hear a random sound and something opened in the other side of the dungeon is nice up until it becomes the other side of the world instead. like, it's a game i enjoyed tremendously for like the first half of it, and then it became just following a guide step by step because there's no reasonable way of figuring out all this shit on your own. that first half, tho, it's pure magic, very much recommended

KarmaCow

Has GMG said anything about when they'll be selling MGSV? I'd like to burn off my GMG credit but Nvidia key prices are going up. :(

Also it's kinda funny that GMG replaced (kept?) Kojima's name in all the places where it should be unlike on the Steam page where it has been replaced by Konami.

ModBot

Not a mod, just a bot.
This is a scheduled automated repost on behalf of Pakkidis, who is running this raffle.

ModBot said:
I am giving away 4 Steam keys. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line from the message below that corresponds to the game you want. (if you include more than one game, you will be blocked from entering). Confused? Watch this GIF tutorial or ask for help.

ModBot Basics:
- I really appreciate thank you messages, but please send them to me (Pakkidis, not ModBot!) via PM instead of in thread.
- Do not trade keys you win off-site to enrich yourself. Don't try to claim games you have no interest in collecting or playing. Don't claim games to give them to friends off-site.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two.

Rules for this Giveaway:
- This is a free for all! You can enter for multiple games on the list below. Send an individual PM for each game you'd like to win.
- If you won a game from ModBot in the last day, you are not eligible for this giveaway.
- This giveaway is a raffle. The winners will be selected by random draw 3 hours after the draw was created. Any games not claimed after that point will be given away first come first serve.

Freedom Planet -- MB-8EECA4B8BD0D42A8 - Taken by Cth. 13 entrants total.
Race the Sun -- MB-2448A44A4F40CCB9 - Taken by AsylumX. 1 entrants total.
Monaco: What's Yours Is Mine -- MB-D43D6FD326CD6A5D - Taken by Mikurden. 3 entrants total.
The Bridge -- MB-09B20AB1B9BB04D3 - Taken by fuzzy123. 6 entrants total.

t1439342061z1.png

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom