• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM | August 2015 - Three versions of Windows since the last Half-Life

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vazra

irresponsible vagina leak
Yeah, Tera is a fun mmo, especially the combat.
I also loved the outfits. Besides the infamous female outfits, the male characters got cool outfits & armors as well.

However, I'm in love in ESO armors now. They are so detailed I stare at them sometimes.
Character models though, not so good.

I would play ESO but Im too broke to afford it. Maybe on sale when I get some money coming out of heaven.

iosefe

The crew suffered a few losses engaging the local security team. The remaining crew got away scoring 5 ATP from the vault before backup arrived.

The heist payouts are: default dos - 5 (3)

:p

Next time. How is the gauntlet stream going?

We need to do a GAF Gauntlet Game night

They look cool. One of the problems I have with FF14 is the armour has really, really low texture quality.

Yeah, FF XIV is somewhat the opposite of ESO.
The armors look pretty cool from distance, but when you zoom in.. bam, low textures everywhere.

I would play ESO but Im too broke to afford it. Maybe on sale when I get some money coming out of heaven.

ESO was on sale on GMG last month for like $20, right?
I bought the steam version when it was on sale as well.

!joinarena
The last glorious battle only ended moments earlier. The colosseum is currently being cleansed in preparation for the next one. Return once news of the next arena spreads.

!rank
!bankheist 200
!bet 2000 2

!ohsalsa
bernardoone you are ranked Corporal - Star 1 and will level up in 23.6 hours

The cops are on high alert after the last job, we have to lay low for a bit. Call me again after 3 minutes

VIP Info [crazyrabbits]:[Class: VIP Bronze] - Expiry : 01-Sep-15

Maniac

Banned
We probably shouldn't spam the thread with Twitch chat commands.

Also, I noticed a bunch of movies in the Devolver sale. Forgot movies are being sold on Steam. "Men with Beards" and "Let's Ruin It With Babies", lol.

DUDE

ROCKETSROCKETSROCKETS is amazing to play with a friend

https://www.humblebundle.com/weekly...-93062801&mc_cid=0c28460ff0&mc_eid=598d25ec58

get the min tier of the humble bundle right now

I second this. I think it's currently just local though.

I can understand the gamecube complaints, but the stuff about MGS1 might be a bit much.

Metal Gear Solid is old, it came out in 1997. Some people can overlook how retro games age, others can't. I wouldn't blame someone if they haven't played an eighteen year old game.

The over the top cinematics are the saving grace of Twin Snakes. They reach "so bad it's good" levels of dumb that only MGS4 really manages to top with the dance off between Raiden and Vamp.

Liquid does so many unnecessary flips during the cutscene on the walkway in front of REX that it becomes unintentionally silly. The scene where Snake back flips to dodge a bullet is also equally dumb.

I wish I could look at those cinematics the same way I would Plan 9 From Outer Space but I just can't.

Played several solid hours Space Marine today again. It continues to impress.

7MtbS8W.gif
Jetpack was so fun. Shame it was only a short level. Look at all them chievo thingies popping up :D

Grenade launcher definitely was a positive surprise in that the delayed and numerous explosions give some neat strategic options in combat.

While devastating, grenade throw animation and trajectory is one of the most unusual I have seen in games.

Energized shotgun or whatever it is, is up there with the best shotguns in gaming. Brutal!

Shining beacon among all the other goodness still is the extremely weighty, gruesome and ultimately so satisfying melee combat. Look at that gorgeous animations, the face of the Ork, the different lighting. Brilliant.

Maniac

Banned
Hey, there's still a small chance it will have dedicated servers/server list, right?

;_;

Really wouldn't be enough to sustain a dead (on PC) franchise that replaces it's games year after year. :|

Edit: I really need to pick up Space Marine. :|

And Binary Domain... >_>

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom