• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM | August 2015 - Three versions of Windows since the last Half-Life

Status
Not open for further replies.

L.O.R.D

post them in spoiler tags

35129188.jpg

Chariot

i wasn't interested in neptunia series , but then i saw someone made NSFW patch for rebirth 1
maybe i will get it when it hit $5
Dude. Those are children, the sisters don't even have the 1000 year old goddess excuse. Get some grip, don't make a good thing weird.

it's gorgeous

i just realized i can set most of the post-processing things on (i had everything but ao off) and get low 50s fps during gameplay, so i think i'm gonna play like that

i think i'd enjoy this game like 5x more if the menu transitions were instant, going from map to quests to map again etc. is just so slow and you do it so fucking often, it's super annoying..

I think you're spending too much time in the menus

Tizoc

OK tone it back now guys and gals...

Has anyone played the One Way heroics dlc? I gotta remember to pick it up before the discount ends @_@

Dr Dogg

My God the narrator guy in Zombi is one of most annoying characters I've experienced in recent memory >_<

I thought he sounded just like Roth from Tomb Raider 2013 but that's Robert Atkins Downes which isn't this guy. How you finding it? Just had a brief muck about at work and I'm quite liking it so far. I mean it's still a WiiU game in terms of technical merits and limitations but in gameplay terms I can definitely see its appeal.

AHA-Lambda

I thought he sounded just like Roth from Tomb Raider 2013 but that's Robert Atkins Downes which isn't this guy. How you finding it? Just had a brief muck about at work and I'm quite liking it so far. I mean it's still a WiiU game in terms of technical merits and limitations but in gameplay terms I can definitely see its appeal.

I'm enjoying it, definitely janky and the physics are frequently hilarious, but a couple cheap deaths aside, it's been pretty good so far :)

It is a surprisingly tense game, the Dark Souls influence is very much worn on its sleeve.

Dr Dogg

I'm enjoying it, definitely janky and the physics are frequently hilarious, but a couple cheap deaths aside, it's been pretty good so far :)

It is a surprisingly tense game, the Dark Souls influence is very much worn on its sleeve.

Oh for sure. Do like the way the maps loopy around and connect as well as the scavenging for stuff can actually lead to stumbling on secrets or a pack of zombies so has that 'shall I explore or go to the next objective/back to the safehouse' hook. Loading screens break the flow a little compared to Dark Souls but it's a WiiU game at heart so can't grumble.

I want to go to that MGS V spoiler thread so bad, all of the secrets ;-;

Will try to resist though, looking forward to Shadowrun in a few hours!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom