• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM | August 2015 - Three versions of Windows since the last Half-Life

Status
Not open for further replies.
PM to modbot "disqualify me" with anything as the message

If you aren't in any other giveaway, you can send ModBot a PM with the subject "disqualify me" and any text in the remaining field.

just searched to see if it was a nvidia code or steam, Dsyndrome said its the one with GZ so I'll stay!! can i get banned from modbot if i did win and just take GZ and tell Dsyndrome to take back TPP?

Ludens

Banned
just searched to see if it was a nvidia code or steam, Dsyndrome said its the one with GZ so I'll stay!! can i get banned from modbot if i did win and just take GZ and tell Dsyndrome to take back TPP?

Let your entry and if you win you will pass it to me, yesterday I disqualified myself because I entered KF2 too but only want to enter one, and I later discovered that my entry is nullified if I re-apply :p

Ban Puncher

I'll begrudgingly take that copy of TPP off your hands if you win it.

The things I do for this community, jeez.

MUnited83

For you.

That can't be done. The Steam gift brings TPP and GZ in one package. So you can't separate them.

madjoki

You can't separate them. You will receive Ground Zeroes extra copy if you own it, but same isn't true for TPP.

Edit: beaten.

My god, I'm SO close at raging so damn hard here, I almost want to delete anything associated to Steam and start pirating games for the life of it.

Please, is there any way I can actually talk to a real human being and not a lobotomized monkey on Steam Support? Can I report them to somebody? HOW DID THOSE IDIOTS GET A JOB THERE?!?!?

lashman

Steam-GAF's Official Ambassador to Gaming-GAF
AmpLxUX.jpg

Unfair Jousting Fair

Ban Puncher

Hello Steam friends. I just came back from vacation. I miss anything noteworthy?

Also I own Rocket League now because I preordered the steam controller awhile ago. That was nice.
Welcome. Hawaii it was right? Awesome.
This is shameful. Not because it exists - that's par in these times - but since Konami explicitly said micro-transactions will not unlock exclusive content but only unlock them immediately.
This is not that! They blatantly lied.
Whelp, did it. Close Your Eyes is now live. It was a shorter, slopier project, but I hope you guys enjoy. Be interesting to see how response goes to such a project, positive or negative. I am a critical person on it, but I know the previous version of the game was well-received, so who knows? The Goodie Bag DLC will be out in the next couple weeks.
Congrats!

Arthea

My god, I'm SO close at raging so damn hard here, I almost want to delete anything associated to Steam and start pirating games for the life of it.

Please, is there any way I can actually talk to a real human being and not a lobotomized monkey on Steam Support? Can I report them to somebody? HOW DID THOSE IDIOTS GET A JOB THERE?!?!?

apparently to have any steam related problem solved you have to contact Gaben and there is no known other way that works.

no, I'm not kidding, unfortunately
also these are no idiots, they are only autoresponse bots and they can't be fired for this reason alone

Sini

I've been now waiting almost 4 months for a response from Steam support.

Edit: 4 months, not 5. Not much better still.

apparently to have any steam related problem solved you have to contact Gaben and there is no known other way that works.

no, I'm not kidding, unfortunately
also these are no idiots, they are only autoresponse bots and they can't be fired for this reason alone

That's the crazy thing, none of the responses (except for the very first one that appeared right after I created the ticket) are automated.
The guy just can't, he CAN'T, understand the problem. 3 replies and none of them even touched it. (though, not nearly as bad as one reddit guy's CS experience)

I've been now waiting almost 4 months for a response from Steam support.

Edit: 4 months, not 5. Not much better still.

Holy shit, did you type another message in the same ticket? They probably forgot how to turn on the monitor.

Sini

That's the crazy thing, none of the responses (except for the very first one that appeared right after I created the ticket) are automated.
The guy just can't, he CAN'T, understand the problem. 3 replies and none of them even touched it. (though, not nearly as bad as one reddit guy's CS experience)
They also copy paste their template answers a lot without much consideration to actual gist of the question.
Holy shit, did you type another message in the same ticket? They probably forgot how to turn on the monitor.
I did after two months, but I'm afraid that it moved me back to the end of the queue.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom