• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM | August 2016 - No Man's Sky will leave Mankind Divided

Status
Not open for further replies.

yuraya

That
Wolf howling in
the DS3 DLC trailer...

6Fe594LkK5w.jpg

Stumpokapow

listen to the mad man
Crappy bundles mostly. But this one isn't bad, RFLEX for example is worth a try if you enjoy frustrating twitchy reaction tests with a great soundtrack. Still trying to beat the easiest level.

Bundles have been ultra turdly this year. I don't feel like my standards have lowered, and yet:
- Groupees: 3 bundles Jan - Sep 2016; 25 bundles Jan - Sep 2015
- BundleStars: 2 bundles Jan - Sep 2016; 10 bundles Jan - Sep 2015
- IndieGala: Their website is a trash heap so it's difficult to check, but I don't think I've bought more than 1 this year and probably bought a dozen or more last year in the same time period.
- IndieRoyale: Bought a few games first half of last year, no longer exists.

jshackles

Gentlemen, we can rebuild it. We have the capability to make the world's first enhanced store. Steam will be that store. Better than it was before.
I've never heard of Owlboy - sell me on it

Tizoc

I've never heard of Owlboy - sell me on it
Ive heard of it on and off since my early forum posting days on the net
Its been in development for near 10 years with few word on its development for the past 2 or so years
Many thought it a myth yet lo and behold
We live in a world where not only is owlboy actually releasing
But it may be releasing before final fantasy 15

Teggy

Crappy bundles mostly. But this one isn't bad, RFLEX for example is worth a try if you enjoy frustrating twitchy reaction tests with a great soundtrack. Still trying to beat the easiest level.

You're not really selling this one :)

Indiegala tends to have entire bundles made up of games I've never heard of (I already have Chroma Squad btw) so they are easier to pass over.

I do like games that don't hold your hand, but of course in DX I spent a good 2 hours exploring and finding sidequests I can't complete until I push the main missions forward a little. I also feel like I have way too many powers already, and I haven't even unlocked the DX GO praxis.

Wok

Fall 2016

These devs are the worst trolls ever. They released a demo like 4 years ago, I played the demo and I liked it, and then they announced a release date like 3 years ago, and then the game was not released, the devs entered a submarine and did not answer any of my call. And now this.

Do not believe it until you see it.

gngf123

Here are informations regarding the PC Port of Nier

I hope i just misunderstand what they're saying regarding options. :/

Here's the respective thread

Apparently the game will be locked to 1080p/60FPS

Yeah that sounds pretty definitely like a 1080p/60fps lock.

That is really dumb. "Being able to experience the game at the highest quality" my ass. This coming from someone that will happily play it at 1080/60, there's just no point in locking it.

Hoping that the message was changed in translation or something.

gelf

Bundles have been ultra turdly this year. I don't feel like my standards have lowered, and yet:
- Groupees: 3 bundles Jan - Sep 2016; 25 bundles Jan - Sep 2015
- BundleStars: 2 bundles Jan - Sep 2016; 10 bundles Jan - Sep 2015
- IndieGala: Their website is a trash heap so it's difficult to check, but I don't think I've bought more than 1 this year and probably bought a dozen or more last year in the same time period.
- IndieRoyale: Bought a few games first half of last year, no longer exists.

I've picked up a couple recently but beside that my bundle buying is well down on what it was. Part of it is being more savy but mostly I'm just not just seeing much of interest despite having a wishlist of close to 200 games. Still it's for the best really, I shouldn't complain about not being given the chance to throw my money away.

Tizoc

These devs are the worst trolls ever. They released a demo like 4 years ago, I played the demo and I liked it, and then they announced a release date like 3 years ago, and then the game was not released, the devs entered a submarine and did not answer any of my call. And now this.

Do not believe it until you see it.
This ish is real-er than ff15 brah

i started with 11 too after i met up with Kohler, wait were we not supposed to have that much?

you are AFAIK...that's when you get to start choosing your own augments and such

the Assault and Tactical DLC have one each too...and there are 5 you can get through the Deus Ex GO game...and 4 more for the Season Pass...and I think you can get at least 1 by playing through the Breach mode tutorials

not exactly a limited resource

all of those extra Praxis Kits are one time use though...so if you use it it's gone forever even if you start a new game...it won't be there

I also had 11 praxis and I didn't buy the season pass. I did explore every nook and cranny possible so far though.

Edit: wait what, I thought that the director for Nier was saying if you want 4k you'll need to beef up your computer? 1080p cap has to be a mistake.

Tizoc

I find it humorous that in deus ex md, the enemies i encounter in Dubai were speaking with an Egyptian accent

dex3108

No internet STOP ISP had power issues STOP Optic cable has issues now STOP It is boring without internet STOP Enjoy in your freedom (read internet) SteamGAF STOP

are those 2 extra "Jensen's Story" DLC missions (A Criminal Past & System Rift) from the Season Pass available immediately to download or are those coming later?

I have the Desperate Measures one from the pre-order

edit: nevermind...looks like they are coming later this year and early next year

AHA-Lambda

Oh! I only just noticed that my season pass praxis kits were in storage! But for some reason I have 5? SP only gives 4?

are those 2 extra "Jensen's Story" DLC missions (A Criminal Past & System Rift) from the Season Pass available immediately to download or are those coming later?

I have the Desperate Measures one from the pre-order

Later, first one is this fall.

Rhaknar

The Steam equivalent of the drunk friend who keeps offering to pay your tab all night.
Duelyst is incredibly legit if you are into card games at all. F2p model seems quite forgiving aswell

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom