• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM | August 2017 - Toot toot, Cold Steel Warrior, shaka brah

Status
Not open for further replies.

The_Super_Inframan

"the journey to a thousand games ends with bad rats. ~Lao Tzu" ~Gabe Newell
4QsBr5L.png

giphy.gif

BHK3

Banned
Sorry, but you give link to abandoned version of DS4Windows, there is newer and still updated fork from Ryochan7 https://github.com/Ryochan7/DS4Windows/releases

Also Dead Rising 2 only works if you enable Hide DS4 Controller in DS4Windows settings (and then enabling gamepad support in game settings), i beat it with Dualshock4 without any problems.

wait what the hell, DS4windows was abandoned? My version must be a year old at this point...any worthwhile changes?

Jadax

Now let's see if it's actually good or just 20 years of crap :D

It's been in dev for 20 years - anything short of 100% OC + Metacritic scores will be a failure.

But really, I was looking forward to it till I made the mistake of going through the game's forums and seeing what a complete dickhead the dev is.

The_Super_Inframan

"the journey to a thousand games ends with bad rats. ~Lao Tzu" ~Gabe Newell
Looks about $25 too expensive.
I'll wait for the humble bundle.

the dev is kind of a lunatic, he already said the the game will be NEVER discounted or be in a bundle... ever :D

he thinks cause he worked 20 years on this that people should appreciate it and that they are not real RPG fans when they don't pay full price for his masterpiece or so... fun times

the dev is kind of a lunatic, he already said the the game will be NEVER discounted or be in a bundle... ever :D

he thinks cause he worked 20 years on this that people should appreciate it and that they are not real RPG fans when they don't pay full price for his masterpiece or so... fun times

What really?? That's crazy. Just buy Legends of Grimrock. It's like a dollar and doesn't look terrible.

Javier23

Banned
I just don't buy Grimoire releasing and being all it's supposed to be or not crashing 15 minutes into the game. I just don't buy it.

Mafia 3's post credits scene is one of the most bizarre and out of the blue things I've seen in a game. Might have been hinted at but I was genuinely shocked and then couldn't stop laughing. Bravo?

Diedac

ModBot said:
Instructions for Diedac:
Press the quote button to the left of this PM, select the quoted text, copy, and paste in the thread. You can remove these lines from the version you paste.

Instructions for participants:
I am giving away 2 Steam keys. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line from the message below that corresponds to the game you want. (if you include more than one game, you will be blocked from entering). Confused? Watch this GIF tutorial or ask for help.
Want to make your own ModBot giveaway? Click here for a quick tutorial thread. Please give generously.

ModBot Basics:
- No need to thank me. Please don't post thank you messages in thread or in PM.
- Do not trade keys you win off-site to enrich yourself. Don't try to claim games you have no interest in collecting or playing. Don't claim games to give them to friends off-site.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two.

BlazeRush -- MB-20DC7A3404639E09 - Taken by TetraxShards
Killing Floor -- MB-CA5BBF30981E27C4 - Taken by TheGreenArrow

KainXVIII

http://steamcommunity.com/games/650670/announcements/detail/1444946018258778657
Grimoire Launched At 9:00 PM on Friday Night in Australia on 4/08/2017
The game is live on the Steam Store now. Time to rest for a couple of minutes before going to work on my next game. I'm going to take a 30 minute break, get a Whopper and come back. I am thinking of some kind of Japanese romancing sim that takes place in a boarding school with girls who are disfigured but have great inner beauty. I actually wanted to start on that game in 1994 but I got sidetracked onto this Grimwhatchamacallit thingy.

Nabs

Was mildly interested in Destiny 2, but if they block overlays and thus the Steam controller, I won't be giving it the time of day.

I didn't even think of that. This is trash.

Overlays and notifications from third-party apps are also blocked, so visual queues from Discord or Mumble won't work. You also won't be able to track performance statistics, as the game will block framerate overlays from programs like Fraps.

😅😅

dex3108

I didn't even think of that. This is trash.

Overlays and notifications from third-party apps are also blocked, so visual queues from Discord or Mumble won't work. You also won't be able to track performance statistics, as the game will block framerate overlays from programs like Fraps.

😅😅

GAF says it is fine you can use Taks Manager to monitor performances XD

PUBG overtook CSGO and is currently the second most played game on steam. Did that happen before?

Yeah, it's the first time.

Though the peak players is still 100k away from CS:GO. However, it had like 422k concurrent players last week. At this rate, PUBG might overtook the 2nd peak players in a couple weeks. Madness.

dave is ok

aztek is ok
Yeah, it's the first time.

Though the peak players is still 100k away from CS:GO. However, it had like 422k concurrent players last week. At this rate, PUBG might overtook the 2nd peak players in a couple weeks. Madness.
It's only down 25k, I wouldn't be surprised if it overtakes it on Sunday

Cancelled my monthly for the month because the the leaks don't seem very interesting to me - good luck to all subscribers though!

JaseC

gave away the keys to the kingdom.
Maybe I did set up an alt account that I forgot about, but can you use the same e-mail twice? I got the e-mails on my main accounts inbox. It's really weird. E-mails seem pretty legit btw.

Interesting question! I can confirm that you can. Can-can.

For some reason I am kinda more interested to see and play Far Cry 5 than Assassin's Creed Origins and I feel bad because of that. I don't want to let Jase down and be disappointment XD

Haha, I'd rather your honest opinion than one coloured by what you think I want to hear.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom