• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM | August II 2014 - Kept you waiting, huh?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arthea

your fault.pic

Why did nobody tell me about fault?! That looks really nice!

If only my english would be better :(

we talked plenty about it, it's only game I entered like 4 raffles for and lost all of them, I even cried, and was chastised for it, no less
Dunno where you have been all that time

Jawmuncher

WELL Metro 2033 sure doesn't like to be ALT+Tab.
Will remember this for when I play it.

It says "content still encrypted" on my part.

Where are you at?
Does europe or anywhere else have a later release date?
have you tried restarting steam or deleting the download and downloading again?

Arthea

If any of you plan to buy Victoria bundle on bundlestars, keep in mind it's one key, just learned that hard way

edited: it's still not posted? Turfster is slacking

http://www.bundlestars.com/all-bundles/victoria-complete-bundle/
Victoria I Complete
Victoria II
Victoria II: A House Divided
Victoria II: Interwar Engineer Unit
Victoria II: German Unit Pack
Victoria II: Heart of Darkness
Victoria II: Interwar Spritepack
Victoria II: Songs of the Civil War
Victoria II: Interwar Planes Spritepack
Victoria II: Interwar Artillery Spritepack
Victoria II: A House Divided - American Civil War Spritepack

Kuroyume

Banned
ModBot said:
Instructions for participants:
I am giving away 3 Steam keys. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line from the message below that corresponds to the game you want. (if you include more than one game, you will be blocked from entering). Confused? Watch this GIF tutorial or ask for help.

ModBot Basics:
- This giveaway has a manual blocklist. The giver has identified members who abuse giveaways and restricted them from participating.
- No need to thank me. Please don't post thank you messages in thread or in PM.
- Do not trade keys you win off-site to enrich yourself. Don't try to claim games you have no interest in collecting or playing. Don't claim games to give them to friends off-site.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two.

Rules for this Giveaway:
- If you are a lurker you are not eligible for this giveaway. You need five or more posts in either the current Steam thread or the previous one to be eligible
- This giveaway is a LIGHTNING raffle. The winners will be selected by random draw 15 minutes after the draw was created. Any games not claimed after that point will be given away first come first serve.

Eschalon: Book III -- MB-52313BE12920228C
Full Bore -- MB-30E61415178CBFC5 - Taken by fernandes. 3 entrants total.
Super Amazing Wagon Adventure -- MB-309A0A3B9E4EA791 - Taken by Roboleon. 1 entrants total.

t1409070677z1.png

y1g2ep7wozg.gif

Chariot

Go for it, it seems perfectly fine to me :)
Well, I'll see what I can do - but probably next month.

we talked plenty about it, it's only game I entered like 4 raffles for and lost all of them, I even cried, and was chastised for it, no less
Dunno where you have been all that time
I missed you crying :(
What are you even crying? Stars?
But ye, I don't know. Maybe while I was sleeping.

Were waiting on it to actually be in english.
Those pics don't even show it translated.
Would they really bring out an untranslated novel? :D

Jawmuncher

Well, I'll see what I can do - but probably next month.

I missed you crying :(
What are you even crying? Stars?
But ye, I don't know. Maybe while I was sleeping.

Would they really bring out an untranslated novel? :D

Wouldn't surprise me at this point with half the stuff we see get on steam.

ModBot said:
Instructions for participants:
I am giving away a Steam key. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line from the message below containing the game you want to enter for. Confused? Watch this GIF tutorial or ask for help.

ModBot Basics:
- I really appreciate thank you messages, but please send them to me (NingenJanai, not ModBot!) via PM instead of in thread.
- Do not trade keys you win off-site to enrich yourself. Don't try to claim games you have no interest in collecting or playing. Don't claim games to give them to friends off-site.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two.

Full Bore -- MB-E7881FD71F4B2045 - Taken by Zeeman

Sub Zero

his body's cold as ice, but he's got a heart of gold
Woah, Anson Mount, Jennifer Carpenter and Jackie Earl Haley will star on the Evil Within. My hype for this game can't get any bigger

I really need to watch some Hell on Wheels now

lashman

Steam-GAF's Official Ambassador to Gaming-GAF
Woah, Anson Mount, Jennifer Carpenter and Jackie Earl Haley will star on the Evil Within. My hype for this game can't get any bigger

I really need to watch some Hell on Wheels now

yeah - I really want to play that one as well :) too bad it doesn't really look all that next-gen ... but, oh well - if I can stomach RE4 in 2014, I'll be able to stomach The Evil Within too :D haha

JaseC

gave away the keys to the kingdom.
Man I thought that bundle was venetica.
Then I remembered that aint coming to steam because the company is dead.

Yeah, Venetica is stranded for the foreseeable future. Viva Media recently released Haunted, which DTP also uploaded to Greenlight, however it doesn't have the rights to Venetica, so I assume they went to... ugh... Atari, as it was responsible for the North American PS360/PC releases.

Sub Zero

his body's cold as ice, but he's got a heart of gold
yeah - I really want to play that one as well :) too bad it doesn't really look all that next-gen ... but, oh well - if I can stomach RE4 in 2014, I'll be able to stomach The Evil Within too :D haha

I'm fine with these cross-gen games. Means that my crappy PC will be able to max them out :)

Zia

Oh Damn, you should have PM'd me.

Do you have a sound card with a decent amp? Or a standalone amp? Those phones have a high level of impedance.

The audio quality on those are excellent, some of the best I've heard. Unfortunately they are uncomfortable, YMMV on that aspect of course.

Yup, I have a standalone amp. I think they'll be comfortable enough for me considering I've been using what's essentially a torture device, but we'll see .

JaseC

If you signed up to Spearhead Games' (Project Cyber/Arena: Cyber Evolution) newsletter, check your inbox for the exclusive "Welcome Back" DLC.

Grief.exe

Yup, I have a standalone amp. I think they'll be comfortable enough for me considering I've been using what's essentially a torture device, but we'll see .

They will probably be fine then, and my head got used to it for the most part.

I'm very surprised the head band got out of QA. I'm thinking of Going to a local leather store, cutting off the bumps, and having them stitch on some soft leather.

What amp do you have?

r3n4ud

If you signed up to Spearhead Games' (Project Cyber/Arena: Cyber Evolution) newsletter, check your inbox for the exclusive "Welcome Back" DLC.

I just received that email as well. Had no idea when I signed up for their newsletter, but apparently, I did.

JaseC

The Walking Dead S02E05 depots were just added to the game's subs (i.e. it's out now).

Edit: Beaten.

Zia

They will probably be fine then, and my head got used to it for the most part.

I'm very surprised the head band got out of QA. I'm thinking of Going to a local leather store, cutting off the bumps, and having them stitch on some soft leather.

What amp do you have?

I have a Fiio E9 (?), I think. It was a little much for my Grados and I obviously don't use it with my headset, so I'm interested to see how it works with the Q 701. I admittedly didn't do any research because, after my keyboard and headphones (plus, I plan on getting a new chair before year's end), I didn't want to feel as if I needed a new amp.

FloatOn

School starts for me today and thus less video game time for me. It was a good summer off but all good things must come to an end.

I can't wait to sink my teeth into that new dark souls 2 dlc.

ModBot

Not a mod, just a bot.
Thanks to an anonymous benefactor, I am giving away 0 Steam keys and 3 other items. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line from the message below that corresponds to the game you want. (if you include more than one game, you will be blocked from entering). Confused? Watch this GIF tutorial or ask for help.

ModBot Basics:

xWBm0BY.png
3# The Crew Beta EU (Uplay) -- MB-1AD83F19AF058046
xWBm0BY.png
2# The Crew Beta EU (Uplay) -- MB-C41298B975F9B739
xWBm0BY.png
1# The Crew Beta EU (Uplay) -- MB-371DDAC5AE6B7790

jshackles

Gentlemen, we can rebuild it. We have the capability to make the world's first enhanced store. Steam will be that store. Better than it was before.
So pumped for The Walking Dead tonight.
Stupid work.

Walking Dead Season 2 is -60% Off its current price, or USD$ 9.99! Woohoo

Not-so-NinjaEdit: Turfster is a lightning-quick poster, holy cow.

TWD Season 1 is also -75% off, or USD$ 6.24.

fernandes

Hmm... I wonder if the last episode of TWD2 is being released today because... yup, there it is, Midweek Madness 60% off, not bad!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom