• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM | August II 2014 - Kept you waiting, huh?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tizoc

I raise a toast to all my fellow GAFfers who scored DR3 for $20-25
first-party-pres-obama-toast.jpg

Copons

Cover your ears Jace.

Edit** Are the ports of the dreamcast games spot on? I'd like to get my Jet Grind on.

Not every one of them.

Jet Set Radio, Crazy Taxi, Sonic Adventure 2 are fine.
Sonic Adventure 1 is utter crap.
Never tried Space Channel 5 and Bass Fishing.

(I guess that's it? Am I forgetting something? Like where are Skies of Arcadia and Shenmue AMIRITE)

jshackles

Gentlemen, we can rebuild it. We have the capability to make the world's first enhanced store. Steam will be that store. Better than it was before.
New Bundlestars

• King's Bounty: Warriors of the North
  • Soldiers: Heroes of World War II
  • Star Wolves 3: Civil War
  • Perimeter + Emperor's Testament DLC
  • Planet Alcatraz
  • 7,62 High Calibre
  • Parkan II
  • Theatre of War
$3.99 - all Steam keys

Not every one of them.

Jet Set Radio, Crazy Taxi, Sonic Adventure 2 are fine.
Sonic Adventure 1 is utter crap.
Never tried Space Channel 5 and Bass Fishing.

(I guess that's it? Am I forgetting something? Like where are Skies of Arcadia and Shenmue AMIRITE)

Illbleed and D2 plz

Thanks for the info

IMACOMPUTA

So, what the fuck.
I can't buy a Contagion 4 pack because i already own Contagion?
So its okay to own 4 copies of the game, but not 5?

Really?

Dongs Macabre

aka Daedalos42
Tabletop Simulator is really fun. Played some Connect 4 with Dunder. The table-flipping physics are great, although it just falls into an endless pit of nothingness. :(

Turfster

Humble adult swim games bundle
TIER 1: 1$
  • Fist Puncher
  • Soundodger +
  • Super Puzzle Platformer Deluxe
TIER 2: BTA
  • Volgarr
  • Super House of Dead Ninjas
  • DLC
  • Westerado Demo
TIER 3: 13$
  • Jazzpunk
  • Super Comboman
TIER 4: 30$
  • Pennywise Pegasus Pack
TIER 5: 75$
  • Majestic Unicorn Pack

Wok

Well im at the second episode of TWD Game Season 2.

And so far i got the hardest decision in my fucking lifetime

Spoilers for S2E2:
Sit besides Luke or Kenny

Edit: You are not talking about episode 5, do not read.

Wait
blablabla died, I had to choose between blablabla and blablabla and went with the least fucked up of the two.
I have to play again to see all the endings. I am sure mine was the best though.

Edit: You are not talking about episode 5, do not read.

Turfster

Humble PAX bundle
  • Badland (android)
  • Solar 2
  • Containment
  • Jamestown
  • The Swapper
  • FEZ
TIER 3: 15$
  • Cannon Brawl
  • Life Goes On

DasFool

Wait
Luke died, I had to choose between Jane and Kenny and went with the least fucked up of the two.
I have to play again to see all the endings. I am sure mine was the best though.

He's talking about the dinner in episode 2. Lol

Deitus

I'll probably beat the average for Volgarr, but I don't think I'll go to the $13 tier.

What's in the $30 and $75 packs though?

Vuze

Wait snip I have to play again to see all the endings. I am sure mine was the best though.

He's talking about episode 2, better remove the spoiler D=

Bundles are meh, would've been interested in Jazzpunk but not for 13$

Hugstable

Banned
Humble adult swim games bundle
  • Fist Puncher
  • Soundodger +
  • Super Puzzle Platformer Deluxe
  • Volgarr
  • Super House of Dead Ninjas
  • DLC
  • Westerado Demo
TIER 3: 13$
  • Jazzpunk
  • Super Comboman
TIER 4: 30$
  • Pennywise Pegasus Pack
TIER 5: 75$
  • Majestic Unicorn Pack

Is Super House of Dead Ninjas any good? Will probably wait for a regular sale on that and just go for 1$ here since I already got Volgarr. SHODN is at 6.50$ BTA but the game cost near that price normally anyway, so I'll probably wait for a sale. If it's actually good though I might jump on it.

Also anyone who doesn't own Volgarr anyway should really jump on this. Volgarr is so damn amazing, reminds me of another older game called Rastan. It's really tough, but you feel like a boss every time you complete a level.

Lain

WHY OH WHY are they selling two copies of Modern Warfare 3 in the same bundle and both copies are priced, in the bundle list, like 25€ more than how much it costs standalone?

They heard you like MW3, so they put a MW3 in your MW3.

Sorry.

Discounted Sonic Generations kinda tempts me. Sonic fans, is the game worth it for someone that has never been a Sonic fan, especially because that someone only played 10 minutes of some Sonic games as a kid and always thought Mario > Sonic?

Wait
Luke died, I had to choose between Jane and Kenny and went with the least fucked up of the two.

Well you should be glad that i just went trough the whole season and know what you are talking about.

And
TWD Game Season 2 Episode 5 Spoilers :
I went with Kenny and god damn it does it felt right in every fucking way. Jane deserved to get killed for the shit she just pulled off. Want to prove her point by getting herself killed? Best idea she ever had.

And for me it felt way better than Season 1. So many better choices and consequences. Also those feels... those feels.

Deitus

Is Super House of Dead Ninjas any good? Will probably wait for a regular sale on that and just go for 1$ here since I already got Volgarr. SHODN is at 6.50$ BTA but the game cost near that price normally anyway, so I'll probably wait for a sale. If it's actually good though I might jump on it.

Also anyone who doesn't own Volgarr anyway should really jump on this. Volgarr is so damn amazing, reminds me of another older game called Rastan. It's really tough, but you feel like a boss every time you complete a level.

Super House of Dead Ninjas is great, but it goes on sale all the time for super low prices. No reason to pay $6.50 for it.

jshackles

Gentlemen, we can rebuild it. We have the capability to make the world's first enhanced store. Steam will be that store. Better than it was before.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom