• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM | August II 2014 - Kept you waiting, huh?

Status
Not open for further replies.

MUnited83

For you.
Doesn't steam already have both of those features? I know their is a list of people I have already blocked and also a remove friend button in the friends list, if that is what you meant

Yes, I believe it was an update done a few days after the initial change. I think the update even notes it as a response to user feedback or something

block AND unfriend. Like at the same time :p

Hugstable

Banned
Dead Rising 3, a quality Capcom release:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QsgjpYXo0Ho
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bKE_omnSHVA

From the same guy who took the config menu screenshot.

Those animations on the zombies seem to be at a really low FPS compared to everything else. Like kinda how Dark Souls 1 on PC does for a few enemies like the Skellies in the catacombs, but on a game wide scale. I mean I didn't pay much for it, but I hope this ends up better than what's in those videos haha.

Grief.exe

Seems the dream is over for Capcom rerendering the original assets for the upcoming REmake release.

It was previously assumed that they had lost the original files, but there was still a sliver of hope as Capcom clarified that the media they have released was from last-gen. PC/current-gen still hadn't been shown.

New interview seems to confirm that Capcom are just upscaling the assets. The current shots are obviously upscaled, with parity confirmed that would be another piece of evidence towards the PC/current-gen versions being upscaled as well.

Aside from the resolution difference, the versions are essentially identical.

http://www.relyonhorror.com/in-dept...ident-evil-with-capcoms-yoshiaki-hirabayashi/

Free Bideo Jame

ModBot said:
Instructions for PetriP-TNT:
Press the quote button to the left of this PM, select the quoted text, copy, and paste in the thread. You can remove these lines from the version you paste.

Instructions for participants:
I am giving away a Steam key. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line from the message below containing the game you want to enter for. Confused? Watch this GIF tutorial or ask for help.

ModBot Basics:
- I really appreciate thank you messages, but please send them to me (PetriP-TNT, not ModBot!) via PM instead of in thread.
- Do not trade keys you win off-site to enrich yourself. Don't try to claim games you have no interest in collecting or playing. Don't claim games to give them to friends off-site.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two.

Containment - The Zombie Puzzler -- MB-66AB43BB1454861C - Taken by Zeeman

Arthea

I think I finally was completely Jasecfied, all I did this evening - buying games, yet have to play anything and not sure I will. I would buy more (MS sale has something interesting), but I ran out of money.
only half joking

jediyoshi

Doesn't steam already have both of those features? I know their is a list of people I have already blocked and also a remove friend button in the friends list, if that is what you meant

No single option that does both though. If you accidentally block someone before you unfriend them, you still get notifications.

Anyone know how to move a game offscreen back to the desktop? Trying to get Metro 2033 Redux windowed, so I changed the config in the.cfg, however, the screen is really misplaced. I cannot use Home+Directional key button since Home seems to be disabled by the game itself.

Khronico

I was going to download the free multiplayer for ghosts just out of curiousity but then I saw it's TWENTY FIVE GIGABYTES. TWENTY FIVE.

HOW.

Locust

So, what's this Westerado demo thing in the humble bundle? Anyone want to sell me theirs if it really is a Steam key? Not really interested in anything else above the $1 tier.

Jawmuncher

I just want to say when I played DR3 on Xbone there was no glitches for me.
So either he got unlucky, the PC build is old, or were in for a bad day 1 port.
I want to wager it's on the side of the first 2 items.

Sub Zero

his body's cold as ice, but he's got a heart of gold
Anyone up for a Contagion game night now that it's free for the weekend? I owned it since forever and haven't put any playtime into it.

jshackles

Gentlemen, we can rebuild it. We have the capability to make the world's first enhanced store. Steam will be that store. Better than it was before.
So, what's this Westerado demo thing in the humble bundle? Anyone want to sell me theirs if it really is a Steam key? Not really interested in anything else above the $1 tier.

It's a Steam key for a demo of the game, but you don't get the full game when it's released.

Note: Westerado is a demo, it is not an Early Access game nor does it entitle users to a full version of the game on release.

Arthea

I was going to download the free multiplayer for ghosts just out of curiousity but then I saw it's TWENTY FIVE GIGABYTES. TWENTY FIVE.

HOW.

somebody told me it's 30 GB when I was about to download it last time when it had free weekend
somebody being Turfster

anyway, as somebody said: do you really wanna download TWENTY FIVE GIGABYTES to be harassed by kids online?

ViviOggi

Anyone know how to move a game offscreen back to the desktop? Trying to get Metro 2033 Redux windowed, so I changed the config in the.cfg, however, the screen is really misplaced. I cannot use Home+Directional key button since Home seems to be disabled by the game itself.
Try Win+Shift+Arrow key

milena87

Well you should be glad that i just went trough the whole season and know what you are talking about.

And
TWD Game Season 2 Episode 5 Spoilers :
I went with Kenny and god damn it does it felt right in every fucking way. Jane deserved to get killed for the shit she just pulled off. Want to prove her point by getting herself killed? Best idea she ever had.

And for me it felt way better than Season 1. So many better choices and consequences. Also those feels... those feels.

Hmm... not sure if I'd consider season 2 better than season 1, but I definitely enjoyed it.

Spoiler for episode 5:
When Lee showed up again in that flashback I was swimming in feelings. Anyway, I went with Jane, but only because I wanted Kenny to stop being so angry at life and at himself. Maybe he'll have some peace now.

I cried after I shot him. Damn you Telltale!

Holy shit, I had know idea Westerado: Double Barreled was a thing. I loved the free web game. So so good. I don't want to pay $5+ for a demo though, so if anyone want to trade a code for, let's say, a dota 2 key hit me up.

jshackles

Gentlemen, we can rebuild it. We have the capability to make the world's first enhanced store. Steam will be that store. Better than it was before.
Well, this is new.

f7QnONS.png

A link to this page shows up now on Steamguard and password reset emails.

jediyoshi

Borderless program would be best, but if you're looking to freely move a window around, shift + rightclick the program in the taskbar -> move -> arrow keys

davepoobond

you can't put a price on sparks
Not a bad flash bundle. Caught it right at the beginning so I didn't have to spend more than 3 bucks for the second tier.

The adult swim games I almost didnt get but that sound dodger game seemed okay. I didn't even get a promo email for that bundle.

Those free digi pen games seemed like they were free regardless. Kinda dumb they say they are "included in the bundle".

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom