• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM | August II 2014 - Kept you waiting, huh?

Status
Not open for further replies.

_hekk05

Banned
He just hasn't posted in a few days.

89a.png

Phew. I was slightly panicking there.

ModBot

Not a mod, just a bot.
This is a scheduled automated repost on behalf of Annubis, who is running this raffle.

ModBot said:
I am giving away 0 Steam keys and 7 other items. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line from the message below that corresponds to the game you want. (if you include more than one game, you will be blocked from entering). Confused? Watch this GIF tutorial or ask for help.

ModBot Basics:
- This giveaway has a manual blocklist. The giver has identified members who abuse giveaways and restricted them from participating.
- No need to thank me. Please don't post thank you messages in thread or in PM.
- Do not trade keys you win off-site to enrich yourself. Don't try to claim games you have no interest in collecting or playing. Don't claim games to give them to friends off-site.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two.

Rules for this Giveaway:
- If you are a lurker you are not eligible for this giveaway. You need five or more posts in either the current Steam thread or the previous one to be eligible
- This is a free for all! You can enter for multiple games on the list below. Send an individual PM for each game you'd like to win.
- This giveaway is a raffle. The winners will be selected by random draw 3 hours after the draw was created. Any games not claimed after that point will be given away first come first serve.

ulgzbKC.png
Pester (Desura) -- MB-4012CFD3CB085D28 - Taken by Jason Frost
ulgzbKC.png
Dysfunctional Systems: Learning to Manage Chaos (Desura) -- MB-D8619934B868609A
ulgzbKC.png
Jisei (Desura) -- MB-626182E777B78A93 - Taken by WinterDemons
ulgzbKC.png
Yousei (Desura) -- MB-D1C80E9AC93B5A0F - Taken by Henry Swanson
ulgzbKC.png
Kansei (Desura) -- MB-6ED2C8651099745D - Taken by WinterDemons
ulgzbKC.png
Cherry Tree High Comedy Club (Desura) -- MB-5B3C918532F857BC - Taken by WinterDemons
ulgzbKC.png
Satazius (Desura) -- MB-F217EB3A6F77DBC7 - Taken by Eila

t1409384848z1.png

Myshkin

Ah, Star Citizen coming to Never Settle. That's a good pickup for them. I wonder how they can do that and keep it on an equal footing with other choices the likes of Aliens vs Predator.

DocSeuss

The relatively high demand for Jericho is a bit surprising. Nobody grabbed Miner Wars, though.

I'm just kinda surprised nobody grabbed a bunch of those games. You'd think, like, 1 or 2 people would want to.

I blame this in part on my apparent screwup with getting modbot to remind people keys are available.

I'm just kinda surprised nobody grabbed a bunch of those games. You'd think, like, 1 or 2 people would want to.

I blame this in part on my apparent screwup with getting modbot to remind people keys are available.
I was surprised too. Maybe because you posted the giveaway so late at night? The lack of reminders probably didn't help either. In any case, a major thank you for the giveaway. I was blown away when I saw it, and I'm really happy I won the game I wanted! :)

Question: Not to be greedy, but can someone win more than one game from the same raffle, or has that been done away with? I see one other game I'd love to get.

Monooboe

Still play Divinity: Original Sin, after 69 hours, I have finally reached the final levels,
Source Temple
that is.

Ah nice, I do miss that game.o_O An expansion would be nice. Also I noticed that I had 120 hour on it, alot of that has been idling, sometimes I even forgot I had it running.XD

ModBot

Not a mod, just a bot.
This is a scheduled automated repost on behalf of DocSeuss, who is running this raffle.

ModBot said:
I am giving away 3 Steam keys. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line from the message below that corresponds to the game you want. (if you include more than one game, you will be blocked from entering). Confused? Watch this GIF tutorial or ask for help.

ModBot Basics:
- This giveaway has a manual blocklist. The giver has identified members who abuse giveaways and restricted them from participating.
- I really appreciate thank you messages, but please send them to me (DocSeuss, not ModBot!) via PM instead of in thread.
- Do not trade keys you win off-site to enrich yourself. Don't try to claim games you have no interest in collecting or playing. Don't claim games to give them to friends off-site.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two.

Rules for this Giveaway:
- You must have given away a game through ModBot to become eligible for this giveaway.
- If you are a lurker you are not eligible for this giveaway. You need five or more posts in either the current Steam thread or the previous one to be eligible
- This giveaway is a raffle. The winners will be selected by random draw 24 hours after the draw was created. Any games not claimed after that point will be given away first come first serve.

Defense Grid -- MB-549CA94FC9196227 - Taken by Emperor_EL. 8 entrants total.
Tropico 4 Collector's Bundle -- MB-13FA24AE3E8792E3 - Taken by ScreamingTrees. 7 entrants total.
Defense Grid: Containment -- MB-D00401D342DB69E5 - Taken by derExperte. 5 entrants total.

t1409387065z1.png

ModBot

Not a mod, just a bot.
This is a scheduled automated repost on behalf of an anonymous benefactor, who is running this raffle.

ModBot said:
I am giving away a Steam key. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line from the message below containing the game you want to enter for. Confused? Watch this GIF tutorial or ask for help.

ModBot Basics:

Rules for this Giveaway:
- This giveaway is a raffle. The winners will be selected by random draw 3 hours after the draw was created. Any games not claimed after that point will be given away first come first serve.

Tropico 4 Collector's Bundle -- MB-88E485407BF11837 - Taken by Darth Kupi

t1409387188z1.png

DocSeuss

I was surprised too. Maybe because you posted the giveaway so late at night? The lack of reminders probably didn't help either. In any case, a major thank you for the giveaway. I was blown away when I saw it, and I'm really happy I won the game I wanted! :)

Question: Not to be greedy, but can someone win more than one game from the same raffle, or has that been done away with? I see one other game I'd love to get.

I think once the raffle's over, it becomes a free for all? So sure, go ahead and grab one. I'm not sure why it didn't post a reminder; I must have screwed that part up. This other giveaway I did last night is working fine, though.

If people want to help me out by re-linking it until everything's gone, that'd be cool.

I think the lateness of the post and the sheer number of rules particularly the no win in the last day may have stopped some people

Yeah, 1 AM on a friday isn't a great time to do it. I wanted to make sure the broadest amount of people got stuff, hence the "no win in the last day." iirc, the rules were mostly just "make sure lots of people can get games," but I blacklisted a few people.

Damn should have grab one of the ones I wanted.

Go for it.

lashman

Steam-GAF's Official Ambassador to Gaming-GAF
Yeah, 1 AM on a friday isn't a great time to do it. I wanted to make sure the broadest amount of people got stuff, hence the "no win in the last day." iirc, the rules were mostly just "make sure lots of people can get games, but I blacklisted a few people.

in other words - it's all your fault ;) you should be ashamed!!
jk, don't kill me

Shadownet

Banned
Go for it.

My apology. I completely forgot I won Risen 2: Dark Waters/Sacred 2: Gold/Saints Row 2/Saints Row: The Third

I entered for it but completely forgot about it :p too much CSGO today, my brain is mushed now. lol thank you for the games. I LOVE Saints Row so this is amazing :D

can't wait for Gat Out of Hell!

Edit: I'm going to take Overlord as well, since I never play anything from that series before and been intrigued. Plus no one took it and its been hours :p I remember buying it from Humble Bundle.. But I'm not sure what I did with it lol. Might have given it away.

JaseC

gave away the keys to the kingdom.
Thanks. I just tried, but no go. Either I'm throttled or the "if you won anything in the last day..." rule you instituted is still in effect...I'm not sure which.

If you PM me the MB code of the game you tried to claim, I can have a look for you.

Sweet, looks like my giveaway was...

Wait, there's a ton of stuff that hasn't been given away. D:

Go Go GO

Fly'N is an amazing platform game and has not been claimed yet.

My apology. I completely forgot I won Risen 2: Dark Waters/Sacred 2: Gold/Saints Row 2/Saints Row: The Third

Well, you're in for a treat
I have to try yet the second one, some here on GAF claim is the best iteration of the fracnhise so far

JaseC

A little something:

ModBot said:
I am giving away a Steam key. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line from the message below containing the game you want to enter for. Confused? Watch this GIF tutorial or ask for help.

ModBot Basics:
- I really appreciate thank you messages, but please send them to me (JaseC, not ModBot!) via PM instead of in thread.

Defense Grid: The Awakening + Containment DLC -- MB-484F560E0369A023 - Taken by trailmix16

hitoshi

I've got promoted and finally reached what I have worked for 12 years, so here are some games to celebrate :)

ModBot 2 said:
Instructions for participants:
I am giving away 2 Steam keys. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line from the message below that corresponds to the game you want. (if you include more than one game, you will be blocked from entering). Confused? Watch this GIF tutorial or ask for help.

ModBot Basics:
- I really appreciate thank you messages, but please send them to me (hitoshi, not ModBot!) via PM instead of in thread.

Rules for this Giveaway:

Cubetractor -- MB-FB7A97B33C068578 - Taken by TheMadMan007. 3 entrants total.
BioShock -- MB-7FC9BE322F02C015 - Taken by Bubbavelli. 1 entrants total.

t1409396428z1.png

WARNING: RED FACTION, SERIOUS SAM MIGHT NOT WORK. THEY HAVE BEEN IN MY STASH FOR YEARS NOW! I AM SORRY IN ADVANCE IF THEY TURN OUT TO BE INACTIVE :( I have made a separate giveaway for that because of this.

ModBot said:
I am giving away 5 Steam keys. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line from the message below that corresponds to the game you want. (if you include more than one game, you will be blocked from entering). Confused? Watch this GIF tutorial or ask for help.

ModBot Basics:
- I really appreciate thank you messages, but please send them to me (hitoshi, not ModBot!) via PM instead of in thread.

Red Faction Armageddon DLC -- MB-530A4FA35850DC21 - Taken by Casimir
Pid -- MB-59EC7EF41DE70381 - Taken by PLASTICA-MAN
Red Faction Armageddon -- MB-32D5C20BD3E72F45 - Taken by anastef
Serious Sam HD2 -- MB-CF5EFFED692ADED4 - Taken by gaiadyne
t1cxE6r.gif
Serious Sam HD -- MB-267EC8DD3DEC8CDD - Taken by L.O.R.D

ModBot

Not a mod, just a bot.
This is a scheduled automated repost on behalf of saunderez, who is running this raffle.

ModBot said:
I am giving away an item. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line from the message below containing the game you want to enter for. Confused? Watch this GIF tutorial or ask for help.

ModBot Basics:
- I really appreciate thank you messages, but please send them to me (saunderez, not ModBot!) via PM instead of in thread.

Rules for this Giveaway:
- You must have given away a game through ModBot to become eligible for this giveaway.
- This giveaway is a raffle. The winners will be selected by random draw 24 hours after the draw was created. Any games not claimed after that point will be given away first come first serve.

vRvbDCu.png
Plants vs Zombies: Garden Warfare (Origin) -- MB-4179CBF7565C30A7 - Taken by Chairmanchuck. 52 entrants total.
I really love this game, sleeper GOTY for me so far. I hope whoever wins is just as enthusiastic

t1409389585z1.png

DocSeuss

I love you guys.

Saints Row 2 is the best one in the series. Worst port ever (from CD Projekt RED iirc!), but the game itself is fantastic. With the gentlemen of the row mod, I can actually add some reasonable muscle mass to The Boss. She looks great now.

Haha, no, not yet. If Valve ever allows three people (the account owner + two secondary users) to access the same library simultaneously, then I may do another one.

It's annoying that they don't.

Anyone else having issues with sharing? One of my friends wasn't visible for a week or so, and now two other friends aren't visible.

jshackles

Gentlemen, we can rebuild it. We have the capability to make the world's first enhanced store. Steam will be that store. Better than it was before.
I love you guys.

Oh hey Doc, I forgot to mention since you were gone for so long - you missed all the Idle Master hype. See here, especially if you have a lot of games with card drops remaining.

Shadownet

Banned
Haha, no, not yet. If Valve ever allows three people (the account owner + two secondary users) to access the same library simultaneously, then I may do another one.

This give me hope for a better tomorrow.

I love you guys.

Saints Row 2 is the best one in the series. Worst port ever (from CD Projekt RED iirc!), but the game itself is fantastic. With the gentlemen of the row mod, I can actually add some reasonable muscle mass to The Boss. She looks great now.

Anyone else having issues with sharing? One of my friends wasn't visible for a week or so, and now two other friends aren't visible.

nope. I love you more.

And CD Projekt Red did the port? Wow and now they're making a badass Witcher 3.

My my, they grow up so fast.

-------------
So about yakkue. Her profile is private on steam now. I sent her a steam code a couple days ago. No response. I check her profile and her level is 0 and the profile is private even though we're still friends.

Have she been on here?

Grief.exe

I love you guys.

We need to petition them to fix the game up.

JaseC

It's annoying that they don't.

Enco lost access to my library a few days after I granted his system/account access, but there hasn't been any hiccups since I went through the process again. It's been fine for almost two months now.

Vazduh

A lil' something...

ModBot said:

ModBot Basics:
- I really appreciate thank you messages, but please send them to me (Vazduh, not ModBot!) via PM instead of in thread.

Rules for this Giveaway:

Overlord -- MB-379A6417EFB14FDC

t1409397328z1.png

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom