• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM | August II 2014 - Kept you waiting, huh?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Xanathus

Just thought of a new feature for Steam enhanced, it should show you the estimated value of all your cards and booster packs in your inventory. It already does that for your cards that haven't dropped in your Badges screen.

Milamber

How about this? Charles Xavier keyboarding StarLord in the face.

1e33iZB.gif

JaseC

gave away the keys to the kingdom.
Just thought of a new feature for Steam enhanced, it should show you the estimated value of all your cards and booster packs in your inventory. It already does that for your cards that haven't dropped in your Badges screen.

Item Value Sorter does this.

Edit: Well, boosters and cards are considered separate item types, but a little bit of maths never hurt anybody. ;)

JaseC

Speaking of, and I'm sure JaseC will know, did that Wanted game ever come to Steam?

http://steamdb.info/app/21070/

Edit: I once dreamt that WB gave me a key for Arkham Asylum vanilla, however it actually activated the WB dev sub, so I also snagged the pay-to-play version of Gotham City Impostors, Wanted and Terminator: Salvation. The crushing weight of reality that washed over me once I awoke was almost unbearable. :( Funnily enough, though, Asylum vanilla isn't actually in the sub.

Game!

ModBot said:
Instructions for participants:
I am giving away a Steam key. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line from the message below containing the game you want to enter for. Confused? Watch this GIF tutorial or ask for help.

ModBot Basics:
- I really appreciate thank you messages, but please send them to me (bobnowhere, not ModBot!) via PM instead of in thread.
- Do not trade keys you win off-site to enrich yourself. Don't try to claim games you have no interest in collecting or playing. Don't claim games to give them to friends off-site.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two.

Rules for this Giveaway:
- If you are a lurker you are not eligible for this giveaway. You need five or more posts in either the current Steam thread or the previous one to be eligible
- This giveaway is a LIGHTNING raffle. The winners will be selected by random draw 15 minutes after the draw was created. Any games not claimed after that point will be given away first come first serve.

Whispering Willows -- MB-43528D7CBE89E2E4 - Taken by Saty. 3 entrants total.

t1408619558z1.png

Monooboe

I'm starting to have a weird problem, I don't know if I should idle games for cards or wait till I play them.o_O Some games I won't play so those I idle but some I will... hmh, seeing as there are chances for boosterpacks it might be better to idle all games as fast as possible.

zkylon

zkylewd
i'm breezing through tits chapter 3

pretty cool chapter since it's a lot more straight to business story stuff

unfortunately it has its share of agate

i fucking hate that guy

People actually didn't know that was kid Elijah Wood in BttF? But it looks EXACTLY like kid Elijah Wood....

It could be improved by removing the vocals from the songs, especially Rules of Nature.

so you want to remove "Rules of Nature" from Rules of Nature?

get out

Diedac

ModBot said:
Instructions for Diedac:
Press the quote button to the left of this PM, select the quoted text, copy, and paste in the thread. You can remove these lines from the version you paste.

Instructions for participants:
I am giving away 2 Steam keys. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line from the message below that corresponds to the game you want. (if you include more than one game, you will be blocked from entering). Confused? Watch this GIF tutorial or ask for help.

ModBot Basics:
- This giveaway has a manual blocklist. The giver has identified members who abuse giveaways and restricted them from participating.
- I really appreciate thank you messages, but please send them to me (Diedac, not ModBot!) via PM instead of in thread.
- Do not trade keys you win off-site to enrich yourself. Don't try to claim games you have no interest in collecting or playing. Don't claim games to give them to friends off-site.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two.

Rules for this Giveaway:
- If you are a lurker you are not eligible for this giveaway. You need five or more posts in either the current Steam thread or the previous one to be eligible

Overlord and Raising Hell DLC -- MB-DF2958C43DEF5C70 - Taken by S1n1st3r
Paranautical Activity -- MB-64AE61FBBE1C0891 - Taken by Woody Invincible

fantomena

Got a mail about somebody have purchased a Cities in Motion 2 DLC on my GamersGate account. The Steam key is used, but my nothing elske have been changed. Wonder what this is.

lashman

Steam-GAF's Official Ambassador to Gaming-GAF
http://steamdb.info/app/21070/

Edit: I once dreamt that WB gave me a key for Arkham Asylum vanilla, however it actually activated the WB dev sub, so I also snagged the pay-to-play version of Gotham City Impostors, Wanted and Terminator: Salvation. The crushing weight of reality that washed over me once I awoke was almost unbearable. :( Funnily enough, though, Asylum vanilla isn't actually in the sub.

... and you're claiming you don't have a problem :>

JaseC

Apotheon may make it this month after all:

Still no keys up on Humble, though.

is that game any good? i'm always down for a fun pirate adventure :)

No idea. ;)

Edit: Heh, Ubi briefly entertained the idea of including Steam achievements with the Steam version of Black Flag:

{
"achievementpercentages": {
"achievements": [
{
"name": "001",
"percent": 0.0002436783688608557
}
]

}
}

Jawmuncher

Platformers? Perspective? Sounds like Fez to me :)

If he doesn't have Eryis Action I would say that instead. Fits in with the anime.

--------

That idea for the pigeons sounded dumb as hell. Who would catch them. You'd have to drop all this food or bread and hope in vain you can catch one like Arya Stark. People in pigeon costumes with pudding and codes is a way better idea.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom