• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM | August II 2014 - Kept you waiting, huh?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arthea

http://i.minus.com/jIQwtMYW6arU3.png[/IMG

It's time. doki doki
Still haven't decided what my 300th should be.[/QUOTE]

as it is 300th game, get this is Sparta!
[URL="http://store.steampowered.com/app/202690/?snr=1_7_7_151_150_1"][IMG]http://cdn.akamai.steamstatic.com/steam/apps/202690/header_292x136.jpg?t=1391024180[/URL]

http://robotbrush.com/screenshots/2014-08-21_13-28-25.jpg[/IMG[/QUOTE]

It was nice idea, I wonder was it real or just an inside joke, probably latter.

zkylon

zkylewd
btw coop abbie oddie fans rejoice, new patch fixes online play save bug

also you can know interrupt a playthrough without having to start over

very nice

Monooboe

2014-08-21_13-28-25.jpg

They could have gone halfway, take contact with known carrierpigeons and send out Steamkeys that way, controlled by those who know what they are doing.

Mokoi

Banned
Lol that reads as a joke right of the bat. Like the would really release that many pigeons. Yall disappoint me right now.

wetflame

Pizza Dog
I'm in the "obvious joke" camp. Better be careful with these things though.

Yeah me too, this seems to clearly be a joke, especially if they never announced they were doing it in the first place. Why announce they're cancelling plans for something they never said they were going to do? They're just joking around.

Arthea

Medieval 2 Total war collection - 94% off (€1.12) on gamersgate

wonder if it gives steam key. never bought anything there

nope, when it's a steam key, drm is specified as steam.

GamersGate makes absolutely zero effort to obtain Steam keys for games that are not Steamworks.

I think it rather never occurred to them, I imagine their drm free sales are pretty good too.

You all should follow Fork Parker on twitter.

I can't get used to this your avy, inspide of how many times I see, I always think it's different person, not you

just letting you know (><)

JaseC

gave away the keys to the kingdom.
GamersGate makes absolutely zero effort to obtain Steam keys for games that are not Steamworks.

Sub Zero

his body's cold as ice, but he's got a heart of gold
Actually, keys for Medieval II and Rome TW may activate on Steam since SEGA enabled retroactive activation of all retail keys a month ago

ModBot said:
Instructions for participants:
I am giving away a Steam key. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line from the message below containing the game you want to enter for. Confused? Watch this GIF tutorial or ask for help.

ModBot Basics:
- I really appreciate thank you messages, but please send them to me (bodyboarder, not ModBot!) via PM instead of in thread.
- Do not trade keys you win off-site to enrich yourself. Don't try to claim games you have no interest in collecting or playing. Don't claim games to give them to friends off-site.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two.

Rules for this Giveaway:
- This giveaway is a raffle. The winners will be selected by random draw 3 hours after the draw was created. Any games not claimed after that point will be given away first come first serve.

Terraria -- MB-BCDAEC0F16C2A993 - Taken by Purkake4. 3 entrants total.

t1408633718z1.png

An oldie but a goodie.

The_Super_Inframan

"the journey to a thousand games ends with bad rats. ~Lao Tzu" ~Gabe Newell
The talk about retail keys that got added to steam made me grab this one from my shelf and check the key

ModBot said:
Instructions for participants:
I am giving away a Steam key. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line from the message below containing the game you want to enter for. Confused? Watch this GIF tutorial or ask for help.

ModBot Basics:
- I really appreciate thank you messages, but please send them to me (The_Super_Inframan, not ModBot!) via PM instead of in thread.
- Do not trade keys you win off-site to enrich yourself. Don't try to claim games you have no interest in collecting or playing. Don't claim games to give them to friends off-site.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two.

Rules for this Giveaway:
- This giveaway is a LIGHTNING raffle. The winners will be selected by random draw 15 minutes after the draw was created. Any games not claimed after that point will be given away first come first serve.

Warhammer 40,000 Dawn of War Game of the Year Edition -- MB-FDFF6C913E2CE153 - Taken by MMBosstones86. 2 entrants total.

t1408624538z1.png

Steam told me I own it already so the key should work

Check Westerado, it's not like Sunset Riders but nails the feel of old west.

Thats pretty awesome.

I love how you can straight up murder everybody, shoot locks off gates, and can even walk if you dont want to fast travel.

Reminds me of another adult swim game Viva Caligula, which was also pretty rad.

Mokoi

Banned

Played really quick before I had to take off, but why do I love this so much? Just completed set A, and the puzzles are pretty simple. The game is really easy to comprehend. Although I'm sure the puzzles are going to become more complex. The sounds in this game are so good, and really reminds me of Monument Valley. It is the perfect game to play after a stressful day. The whole atmosphere of it just makes you relax. I definitely recommend picking it up.

JaseC

gave away the keys to the kingdom.
kindai fail that see the joke :-( but if they find it funny ...

It's a reference to THQ's similar balloon stunt. That's the joke, not "lol carrier pigeons carrying Steam keys amirite".

Edit: I hope we get a release date for New 'n' Tasty by the end of the month. Come tomorrow it'll have been a month since the game launched on the PS4.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom