• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM | August II 2014 - Kept you waiting, huh?

Status
Not open for further replies.

fantomena

If the DOTA 2 10$ = 50 NOK economy currency is how Steam will have it I will actually spare lots of money.

Won't get my hopes up though.

For the matter, 10$ is 60 NOK, not 50 NOK..

chronomac

Yes, as it very well should. ;)

I wouldn't have minded seeing it implemented as DLC, and then at the main menu getting to select the original or the newly revised game (since content has apparently been added throughout the story). But I guess it's not a huge deal. I've been meaning to replay it anyway.

BinaryPork2737

Unconfirmed Member
Wow, the Bioshock Triple Pack is $7.64 in South America. Bioshock Infinite + Season Pass is $11.24 and Infinite alone is $5.62.

Don't think these games are region locked.

yuraya

Holy crap how the fuck did I already spend almost 20 hours in CS:GO having bought it like Sunday?

Gabe-Newell-266x400.jpg

Sub Zero

his body's cold as ice, but he's got a heart of gold
I've been buying more stuff on Origin than Steam lately thanks to the Mexican store prices. Bought Crysis 3, all the Dragon Age 2 DLC, preordered Fifa 15 and the Sims 4 for my sister. Would also preorder Dragon Age Inquisition but I'm getting that on retail.

Also I missed a crazy discount on the Mass Effect Trilogy a week ago but apparently EA runs discounts on their whole catalogue every month

jshackles

Gentlemen, we can rebuild it. We have the capability to make the world's first enhanced store. Steam will be that store. Better than it was before.
I'm really looking forward to playing Shadowgate tonight. I should have called in sick to work today.

Copons

The real question is... have you wandered into the dark world of buying cosmetics for the game?
^

Though, no I haven't. And I really doubt I'll ever do it, as I'm not that kind of guy even tho I see the coolest P90 skin ever but I don't even use P90, omfg here it starts the slippery slope

Somehow it just happens. CS:GO is now my most played game.

Yeah but it feels SUPER bad.
I'm neglecting everything else, and NOT only my backlog (or currently playing games, like D:OS ffs), but my real life too, like work? what about it? I don't even remember what I do for a living. Could I... could I be a world champion CS:GO player?

Saty

http://www.eurogamer.net/articles/2...emoved-from-xbox-360-without-warning-dev-says
"Signal Studios must regretfully announce that despite our best efforts and the games success, Microsoft has discontinued support for Ascend: Hand of Kul on the Xbox 360 and removed the game from the Xbox Live Marketplace," the developer explained via its official site.

"This surfaced to us while investigating various issues players have been experiencing over the weekend. We are deeply saddened by this decision and the impact it has on our community."

The lack of communication between Microsoft and Signal may come as a surprise considering how closely the two companies have worked together in the past.

Microsoft declined to offer any comment on why Ascend had been removed from sale when contacted by Eurogamer.

jshackles

Gentlemen, we can rebuild it. We have the capability to make the world's first enhanced store. Steam will be that store. Better than it was before.
I remember being interested in Ethan Carter game, can someone post what genre it is?

The Vanishing of Ethan Carter is a first-person story-driven mystery game focused on exploration and discovery.

Looks neat, kinda like Murdered: Soul Suspect in a way.

Momentary

Banned
That 12 minute showing on the store page sold me on it. I'll pre-order whenever it gets a date. They definitely don't hold back on the gore. Holy hell.

Panda Rin

So is the BL2 DLC worth it if you have the base game?

Tina and Mr Torque were excellent. Scarlett and Hammerlocks weren't as great, but still definitely worth a pickup. Mechromancer and Psycho are both really great playable characters as well.

I can't comment on the other smaller DLC packs.

Turfster

Daily Kinetic Void 75% off
2K Weekend day Borderlands 2 75% off
Weekend Deal
  • Assetto Corsa 50% off
  • Dishonored 75% off, GOTY 66% off
Humble Daily Towerfall Ascension 33% off

Shadowgate is also 10% off on the humble store.
Again, 4€ cheaper than on the Steam store for the normal version.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom