• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Steam Autumn Sale Thread 2013 - 3% Discounts Sale but no Shark

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jørdan

That reminds me, the first phase of Starbound's beta starts (checks time) tomorrow. Going to be a busy bee for a while.

So thanks to jshackles giveaway, I broke the 500 steam game barrier with the game I won: Numen Contest of Heroes. And so is a hero jshackles as well, Enchanted Steam is a fantastic creation that has helped me and a lot fellow gaffers with its features. I'm priviledged to be a part of this community so again thanks, here is my giveaway to celebrate my 500th game. I did have more keys too but I activated some of them as I'm really curious about many games, I just enjoy testing even the worst games out there and maybe finding a rough gem in there. Gaming is a passion for me and that why it's great that I can chill at neogaf where others share the same passion for gaming as well.

So following games are a mixture of keys, humble gifts and steam inventory gifts. Please contact me if you have trouble activating the game, especially with the steamn inventory gift games (Sanctum 2 for example), as I'm not sure whether I did it right. I think you should be able to get the game following the link though.

That Arkham Origins DLC is from the WB Bundle, btw.

ModBot said:
Instructions for Camel Master:
Press the quote button to the left of this PM, select the quoted text, copy, and paste in the thread. You can remove these lines from the version you paste.

Instructions for participants:
I am giving away 27 Steam keys. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line below that corresponds to the key you want (if you include more than one game, you will be blocked from entering).

Rules for this Giveaway:
- This giveaway has a manual blocklist. The giver has identified members who abuse giveaways and restricted them from participating.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two:

99 Spirits -- MB-68E325D8B9B00AE0 - Taken by Uiki
Cognition Episode 2 The Wise Monkey -- MB-8067BA6E438B568F - Taken by Stumpokapow
ulgzbKC.png
99 Levels to Hell (Desura) -- MB-5910C47ECA0E3D2E
Jamestown -- MB-B8EFBD58F01EE0B5 - Taken by theRizzle
Anomaly Warzone Earth Mobile Campaign -- MB-F81235143B40448B - Taken by SinineSiil
Rochard Hard Times DLC -- MB-15CABD85E197C2B2 - Taken by Melted77
ulgzbKC.png
Face Noir (Desura) -- MB-5A9CF89C4BF165CE - Taken by Nabs
Forge Starter Pack -- MB-F1F697D6B82B2597 - Taken by Kagemusha
ulgzbKC.png
Frayed Knights: The Skull of S'makh-Daon (Desura) -- MB-45A963E9BDE9F00B - Taken by Knurek
ulgzbKC.png
Hack, Slash, Loot (Desura) -- MB-F6EBF895D1991F80
Cognition Episode 2 -- MB-B87E3427D56D63AC - Taken by The_Monk
DIVO -- MB-6F251A3F7DA1CDDB - Taken by AScotAbroad
Just Cause -- MB-BD72BB863C18A156 - Taken by DXLelouch153
ulgzbKC.png
Cognition Episode 2 The Wise Monkey (Desura) -- MB-492C2A81DBD10EBC
ulgzbKC.png
Lightfish (Desura) -- MB-59882A2D6B135200 - Taken by tylergregg
Survivor Squad #2 -- MB-8CCABC53FD366F58 - Taken by eyeless
Hacker Evolution Duality -- MB-507CC3B7D39D19DC - Taken by Intheflorsh
ulgzbKC.png
Cognition Episode 2 (Desura) -- MB-F4119FA9D9FF5543
Cognition Episode 1 -- MB-AC988CB09AC36F60 - Taken by topyy
ulgzbKC.png
Cognition Episode 1 (Desura) -- MB-B75C7BBBD84EF08A - Taken by GUN-NAC
Batman: Arkham Origins DLC -- MB-DA3D489D1D751DA3 - Taken by Traumahound
Survivor Squad -- MB-CA5436156D96B48C - Taken by HalfwayOrb
Space Pirates and Zombies -- MB-93D1F57A2990821D - Taken by crazyrabbits
Adventures of Shuggy -- MB-2EEAA710A02AAB77 - Taken by Zia
Sanctum 2 -- MB-E4D45F7EE960E46C - Taken by bobnowhere
Garshasp Temple of the Dragon -- MB-D071457BD580F70A - Taken by alr1ght
Cognition Episode 1 The Hangman -- MB-9D017B93FFC9DEB1 - Taken by Gravelord_Nito

Not much but here's what i got:

CS: GO +1 as a a gift for Christmas around $7
Witcher 2 $4.99
Sonic and All-Stars Racing Transformed $3.52(Nuuvem)
Euro Truck Sim 2 Going East DLC $3.74
Spelunky $3.74
Trine 2: Complete Story $1.99
Rogue Legacy $4.99
Binding of Isaac + Wrath of Lamb x2 (around $7) Gifted using Modbot

I might end up getting FEZ, but not sure. Other than that don't see much else i either need or want. I try to make it a rule not to spend more than $5 on a game cause i have such a backlog, i can afford to wait.

I want Europa Uinversalis IV and FM14, but will wait for a later sale.

So thanks to jshackles giveaway, I broke the 500 steam game barrier with the game I won: Numen Contest of Heroes. And so is a hero jshackles as well, Enchanted Steam is a fantastic creation that has helped me and a lot fellow gaffers with its features. I'm priviledged to be a part of this community so again thanks, here is my giveaway to celebrate my 500th game. I did have more keys too but I activated some of them as I'm really curious about many games, I just enjoy testing even the worst games out there and maybe finding a rough gem in there. Gaming is a passion for me and that why it's great that I can chill at neogaf where others share the same passion for gaming as well.

So following games are a mixture of keys, humble gifts and steam inventory gifts. Please contact me if you have trouble activating the game, especially with the steamn inventory gift games (Sanctum 2 for example), as I'm not sure whether I did it right. I think you should be able to get the game following the link though.

Won Space Pirates and Zombies - many thanks, sir!

Well, I wasn't planning on picking anything up during this sale, but...

- Papers, Please
- Wolf Among Us
- Spelunky
- Baldur's Gate EE

Today has been something a respite. The only game that I'm interested in is The Stanley Parable, but even then I think I can wait for the next sale to buy that.

eyeless

thanks for survivor squad brah

The_Monk

So thanks to jshackles giveaway, I broke the 500 steam game barrier with the game I won: Numen Contest of Heroes. And so is a hero jshackles as well, Enchanted Steam is a fantastic creation that has helped me and a lot fellow gaffers with its features. I'm priviledged to be a part of this community so again thanks, here is my giveaway to celebrate my 500th game. I did have more keys too but I activated some of them as I'm really curious about many games, I just enjoy testing even the worst games out there and maybe finding a rough gem in there. Gaming is a passion for me and that why it's great that I can chill at neogaf where others share the same passion for gaming as well

What a nice and positive post fellow GAFfer. Thanks for the Ep. 2 of Cognition, I'm almost done with the first one and will be sure to leave some impressions when the Steam thread resumes to its normal state. The start of the Ep. 1 gave me a vibe of CSI for some reason.

Melted77

Thanks for the Rochard DLC.

Thanks Camel Master. The Arkham Origins DLC was the only thing I didn't have in the WB Humble Bundle, so I never bothered getting it then.

Thanks for Sanctum 2 Camel Master!

Strange question: How do you change the language for the browser based steam site? For some reason all steamcommunity.com links only in firefox are now in french. The main store page is still english and in chrome everything is fine.

Archaix

Drunky McMurder
How do you remove 100 or so non-steam games at once? I don't want to manually remove em one by one.

If you're lucky like me, just give it a few days. Steam will go and delete all your shit whether you want it to or not.
I want it not to.

Card Boy

Banned
Batman AO is AWESOME. Makes me wish they make a Green Arrow game with the popularity of the show and all.

Ilúvatar;92170654 said:
Has anyone played the PC version of Brutal Legend and can speak to if it is better than the console versions? I already own it for PS3 but have never gotten around to playing it...

60FPS, 1080P, AA, better textures, choice of mouse and keyboard.

Common man it's only 2bux!

Ilúvatar

Has anyone played the PC version of Brutal Legend and can speak to if it is better than the console versions? I already own it for PS3 but have never gotten around to playing it...

Ilúvatar;92170654 said:

It's perfectly fine, but it has no significant visual upgrades or anything to set it apart from the PS3 version.

We tried to tell people. AO is crazy good.

It's mediocre at best. (That's when it isn't crashing, of course.)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom