• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Steam Autumn Sale Thread 2013 - 3% Discounts Sale but no Shark

Status
Not open for further replies.
Holy shit, I missed Enclave?! The last game i expected to see on a giveaway and an awesome game I've been meaning to grab.

yeah this helps
1024x640.resizedimage

bengraven

yeah this helps

Ha, I'll have to play female next time.

I played it on Xbox, one of my last rented games ever, way back in the day. Had no idea until the title screen came up that it was by the Riddick guys. It was a fun game that I ended up having to take back way too soon.

denx

Gonna wait until the next two Flash sales before posting my haul. Still, I ended up buying a bit more stuff than I was planning lol

Kanokare

I think the only haul I got off of Steam this deal was Euro Truck 2 Gold...and it wasn't even for me. Bought it for a friend :) I did buy a few games off Amazon though like Last Remnant and Max Payne.

Looking forward to Christmas deals!

Why is it that Trine wants to display in 50hz? And why is it that a PC game doesn't have the option to change the refresh rate in its config utility? I got it to work by using a command line property in Steam and renaming the exe so Steam would launch that instead of the launcher. Still kinda annoying. :/

Necrovex

I'm a little surprised that I completed Dishonored before the Steam Sale ended. It was well worth the $3. The main problem it lasted a little too long and the twist was obvious from a mile away. But I had a lot of fun with it, and I am excited to jump into the DLCs soon.

Dusk Golem

A 21st Century Rockefeller
Thank you kindly jshackles, won Dungeons The Dark Lord. Dark lords are always cool in my book, and always interesting to play as them, and to make dungeons.

feel

Is GeForce Experience activated by default or do i have manually activate it? If its a manual thing i will leave it. But its automatic then should i uninstall?\

edit: deleted that shit. I don't trust it.
It's manual. Geforce Experience is a must have for Shadowplay buffer recording if you have a card that supports it.

Lain

Haven't had much time to post in the last few days but I wanted to give back to this awesome community with a free-for-all raffle! Enjoy!

Thanks for Elven Legacy, didn't expect to win it.

Edit: Awwww, says it's a duplicate/already used code. Ah well XD

Fuu

Formerly Alaluef (not Aladuf)
igIJnlNAWuZDb.PNG

i1OvkCaJTnav3.gif

Not going for the in-game 100% since it’s, well, literally impossible by normal means. I’ll leave that craziness honor to JaseC who went for it a while ago.

After I was done with the "Perfectionist" achievement I just had to beat it again on Hardcore mode, which wasn't much of a problem since you already know all the tricks. But damn if that final stretch of Chaos bar for the final Agency mission isn't a bitch to fill. Anyway, fun times. Loved all the mindless shooty action sandbox fun. Great game to play while jamming to music too. As Rico would say, “it was worth every minute”.

KenOD

a kinder, gentler sort of Scrooge
Much appreciation for Death to Spies: Moment of Truth jshackles.

I always had my eye since I love Second World War games not from the standard U.S./U.K. Western front side of things, so playing as a Soviet spy killer always sounded interesting to me. I just hope the comparisons to the Hitman franchise prove to be true.

Maybe it'll also help clear my mind so I can decide if I really want to get that Tomb Raider pack now or wait and hope it's a part of the next sale.$13.99 USD is really tempting for all those games.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom