• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Steam Autumn Sale Thread 2013 - 3% Discounts Sale but no Shark

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lain

I'll wait until the next 2 flash sales before pulling the trigger on Valdis, because you never know, something might always happen.
Other than that I might be done with this sale, with some money left over in the steam wallet.

denx

I'll wait until the next 2 flash sales before pulling the trigger on Valdis, because you never know, something might always happen.
Other than that I might be done with this sale, with some money left over in the steam wallet.

What if Valdis goes on sale on a daily this week or in the Midweek Madness / Weekend Deal?

Lain

What if Valdis goes on sale on a daily this week or in the Midweek Madness / Weekend Deal?

Then I'll have to be content with feeling happy about having played it already. And if they do a bigger discount during the winter sale, I'll buy a second copy to gift to someone I guess (given the full game is as cool as the demo is).

Fuu

Formerly Alaluef (not Aladuf)
Jack yourself a fighter jet and go bullseye some silos. Unlimited chaos.
Yeah that would have saved me some time at the end, even though I do enjoy just going around the areas indulging in the usual randomness. Somehow I totally forgot about the fighter jets for a while.

FACE

Banned
Never forget these wise words:

guybrush-and-elane-never-pay-more-than-20-bucks.jpg

Noogy

Well, just bought Dust and CSD. I love NeoGAF, and Noogy/chubigans deserve more money than 0.25$ from a bundle.

I'm sure that I speak for Chubigans and myself when I say you are a man of great worth.

Here's my haul during the sale. Compared to previous Steam sales, the damage wasn't too bad. Very indie heavy this time.

Stanley Parable
Beatbuddy
Legend of Dungeon
State of Decay
Thomas Was Alone
Sword of the Stars: The Pit
Antichamber
Shelter
Paranautical Activity

denx

Then I'll have to be content with feeling happy about having played it already. And if they do a bigger discount during the winter sale, I'll buy a second copy to gift to someone I guess (given the full game is as cool as the demo is).

Heh, I'm asking because I want to do a little warning to people. In the two weeks that followed the Summer sale, a lot of games that weren't featured on Dailies, Flash or Community went on sale at deep discounts. I bought Recettear at the tail end of the Summer sale at -60%, only for it to show up at -75% on a daily a week later. So my advice to everyone is, if a game you want hasn't appeared on a Daily or Flash sale thus far, if you can, wait until the Winter sale. The game you want may be discounted even before the Winter sale hits.

Jørdan

Made a nice dent in my wishlist this sale.

Dragon Age: Origins - Ultimate
Euro Truck Simulator 2 Gold
Final Fantasy VII
Skyrim

VJF7oyH.png

*sigh*

jshackles

Gentlemen, we can rebuild it. We have the capability to make the world's first enhanced store. Steam will be that store. Better than it was before.
Jørdan;92164450 said:
Made a nice dent in my wishlist this sale.

Dragon Age: Origins - Ultimate
Euro Truck Simulator 2 Gold
Final Fantasy VII
Skyrim

VJF7oyH.png

*sigh*

That is like... so much gaming you've bought there. Assuming you plan to play through all of these, you should be set until the Winter sale of 2016.

EDIT: Also a few more keys up for grabs here.

My damage so far (some prices adjusted slightly due to a couple cheap cards sold)

I haven't had a gaming PC in years. This felt good.

Dark Souls - Prepare to Die Edition - $5.99 (Amazon, think Steam beat this...)
Divekick - $1.50 (Steam)
Skyrim - $7.49 (Steam)
Infinite - $8.00 (GMG)
Medieval Warfare - $6.50 (GMG)
Baldurs Gate EE - $7.99 (Steam)
Dishonored - $4.99 (Amazon)
Bad Company 2 - $1.00 (Origin)
CSGO: $3.74 (Steam)
Civ V Gold Upgrade - $5.00 (Steam)
Pac-Man Champ Ed DX+ - $2.49 (Gamestop)
Dragon's Age Ultimate- $7.49 (Steam)
Brutal Legend - $1.90 (Steam)

Ryaaan14

Banned
Made a mistake checking the thread for previous deals I missed. Didn't know this sale was going on while away visiting family.

I was thrilled to see I missed Dishonored for $3. Fuck my entire life.

Noogy

My damage so far (some prices adjusted slightly due to a couple cheap cards sold)

I haven't had a gaming PC in years. This felt good.

Oh wow, see, your PC is already paying for itself :) And yes, it does feel VERY good. I've got my PC hooked up to my 60" alongside my consoles, best of all worlds.

Jørdan

That is like... so much gaming you've bought there. Assuming you plan to play through all of these, you should be set until the Winter sale of 2016.

EDIT: Also a few more keys up for grabs here.

Haha, yeah I've got a lot to look forward to. By Winter 2016 I'm hoping the Skyrim DLC will be more reasonably priced :p

Thanks for the massive giveaway and of course Enhanced Steam which really shined throughout the sale.

I had a pretty decent haul this time around:

Papers, Please
Prison Architect
State of Decay
Euro Truck 2 Going East DLC
A copy of The Stanley Parable for a friend (For certain reasons, I couldn't wait for the daily deal)

Plus Crusader Kings II and a bunch of DLC from Humble Store.

Khronico

Man, I'm feeling pretty good about this sale. Only bought three things and managed to only spend 7.50 of non trading card money too. My wallet is safe.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom