• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Steam Autumn Sale Thread 2013 - 3% Discounts Sale but no Shark

Status
Not open for further replies.

Relax.MX

EFDOE91.jpg

02TCY7b.jpg

!!!

Waku

Oh come on man, why not put the Dishonored DLC on daily sale percentage too. I am waiting to buy Brigmore Witches. :/

That dishonoured goty crashed the hell out of this stuff :D, I went in with the last of my cards money (untill I idle some more) and got it, don't think I'll see the dlc any cheaper. I already owned the base game too.

maty

I managed to grab DIshonored GOTY for $3.19, YESS!!

I was going to buy a few more to gift but they corrected the price mistake.

Glad I holded for CS GO, a real steal now. Have it on PS3 but don't know, did not felt right even with mouse and keyboard support.

Damn Dishonored, even at 75% off will probably grab it.

Will also get Spelunky.

Fuu

Formerly Alaluef (not Aladuf)
Yes. It's not a separate app a la Fallout 3 GOTY.

I only needed Brigmore Witches and did that, it worked for me.

I did just that, and though it doesn't show up in my list as the GOTY edition, I do now have all the dlc licenses attached.

So, yep.

Yep.

Pricing errors are the best.

The GotY package doesn't seem to be a separate title in the library so maybe?

Yes. I just did that.
Thanks. I was missing Brigmore Witches too and even posted about the fact today, so glad I was here for this haha.

Managed to buy it on the last second too, whew.

Divius

I kinda thought the CoD: Ghosts -17% was an error as well.

nope.jpg

And now the question is; to spelunky or not to spelunky

Ptaaty

I am one of the lucky thanks GAF! GOTY dishonored for $3.

FYI - Metro Last Light is $13.60 on amazon PC download. This has to be the lowest price yet...just trying to decide if I jump on it. Last light and DMC are all I am waiting for now to xmas.

Prophane33

Thanks to some spare card money it was $1 for Dishonored GOTY, I know absolutely nothing about it but just about anything is worth a buck.

Derrick01

Banned
Tell me more about Euro Truck. I find it a weird game for you to love, but I know almost nothing about it.

I know why State of Decay is awesome, but I am waiting on the final release for that.

Well I should mention that if you're not the type of person who can get into sim games at all then you'll probably hate this too, but driving around in a semi-realistic fashion while listening to the internet radio feature it has included is amazing. Depending how your setup is it feels as soothing as real driving does. It supports that track IR thing and most kinds of wheels (obviously) too.

It has management aspects too if you want to go that route. You can start and run your own trucking company and hire/manage drivers.

Jams775

God damn it I'm trying to buy Spelunky and the add to cart button isn't working. I guess we have to let all the slow boats realize Dishonored isn't 92% off anymore?

drizzle

Axel Hertz
I was rambling about cellular networks with a friend and totally didn't see dishonored for 92%.

WHen I saw it, the store was already in shambles and wouldn't let me add to cart.

Oh well.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom