• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Steam Autumn Sale Thread 2013 - 3% Discounts Sale but no Shark

Status
Not open for further replies.

Necrovex

Got Dishonored GOTY edition. Thanks, Steam!!!!!

Pity they disable the button. It would have been a perfect X-mas present for a few people.

Enco

Avoid Dishonored, only disappointment is waiting for you. Or at least do NOT go into it expecting a good stealth game.

If you're buying anything then buy Euro Truck and State of Decay, 2 games that are going to be on my goty list.

:lol

Dishonored is infinitely better than both of those games (in my opinion).

Prophane33

...and steam died. Is state of decay that mmo game that got pulled before and had its name changed? or is it something completely different? It looks a bit interesting.

Jawmuncher

Avoid Dishonored, only disappointment is waiting for you. Or at least do NOT go into it expecting a good stealth game.

If you're buying anything then buy Euro Truck and State of Decay, 2 games that are going to be on my goty list.

Tell me about it played Dishonored back on the 360 and was let down in every aspect.
I'm not even tempted to buy it again with the price error.

Doomedfool

Already owned dishonored and one of the the dlc's but for that price, was happy to grab the goty edition to fill out the rest. :)

Doesn't hurt that it was one of my favorite games of the past year.

Xena

I'm late to the sales, but here we go.
Does software also go on flash deals, daily deals? I'm looking specifically at the You need a budget program.

Tizoc

uGuTFmu.png

iBEwT7tEC0X2B.gif

Derrick01

Banned
don't listen to this man.

People should. In a weird way I hold myself responsible for how that game turned out because for months I was like the only person on this forum hyping that game, back when everyone ignored it. I was shocked to see how mediocre it turned out and how poor the stealth was.

Unicorn

3 DOLLARS THO

I was buying Spelunky anyway, saw it was about the same price and figured, "fuck it."

I mean, I heard mixed things about it and disappointment, but for $3, there's no way it can be a bad purchase. Unless, I don't get at least 3 hours of enjoyment out of it...

Khronico

Ah screw you steam, I was just about to nab that Dishonored deal but the price changed.

Looks like another day of nothing for me, not interested in any of these deals except ETS2 but that runs like a slideshow on my computer.

The Cowboy

That Dishonoured GOTY deal - hot DAM!!!.

That Ghosts deal - LOL.
---
Edit.

Got the GOTY deal just in time.

/wipes sweat from brow.

Ezalc

BUY SPELUNKY YOU SONS OF BITCHES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 75% IS A FUCKING STEAL. PLEASE BUY IT. JUST PLEASE FUCKING BUY IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

a587fd6a35.jpg

It went back to 50% :/ would have bought it if it was less. I need to wait to get enough funds in my steam wallet to buy the game. Only half way there woo.

jshackles

Gentlemen, we can rebuild it. We have the capability to make the world's first enhanced store. Steam will be that store. Better than it was before.
Was live for about 10 minutes and I think 50 of my friends bought Dishonored GOTY

Aaron

...and steam died. Is state of decay that mmo game that got pulled before and had its name changed? or is it something completely different? It looks a bit interesting.
Not an MMO. Strictly single player game. It's fun if you like scavaging against zombie hordes.

Copons

OH FUCK OFFFFFFFFFF GABEN

I tried to buy Dishonored at 3.19, than SOMETHING WENT WRONG please contact support blah blah blah, then I go back to the cart and price went back to fucking 13.59.

SHIIIIET

Necrovex

People should. In a weird way I hold myself responsible for how that game turned out because for months I was like the only person on this forum hyping that game, back when everyone ignored it. I was shocked to see how mediocre it turned out and how poor the stealth was.

Tell me more about Euro Truck. I find it a weird game for you to love, but I know almost nothing about it.

I know why State of Decay is awesome, but I am waiting on the final release for that.

rookiejet

Considering how pivotal the actual setting of the price in the whole discounting for a sale scenario, could it really be an error? I'm more inclined to think it's maybe an experiment by Valve and/or the publisher.

cicero

I kept trying to click on the "Add to Cart" button but nothing registered. Nothing in like five minutes. Man...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom