• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Steam Autumn Sale Thread 2013 - 3% Discounts Sale but no Shark

Status
Not open for further replies.

sapsari

The funny thing is about ten minutes ago I wanted to test my new credit card on Amazon by buying Dishonored. I'm so happy that the card isn't active yet and transaction didn''t complete, five bucks saved ^^

PriitV

Nope, it was 3.19€ for EU2 too (at least, for me in Italy it was).

Oh man I shoutet some bad bad words when my payment went to shit and I missed it... :'(

Weird, Estonia didn't see that amazing price. Oh well, there's always the next price error!

KarmaCow

So while waiting for Steam to get unfucked, is anyone hosting a Payday 2 4 pack? I know there were a few people interested in it in the thread, but I didn't see anyone willing to host it.

Divius

*Looks at friend activity*

[friend] now owns Dishonored - Game of the Year Edition

Haha

I can't add anything to my cart.

rip in piece steam.

v3aWOG9.png

I just want to buy the SRIV season pass and Spelunky

JaseC

gave away the keys to the kingdom.
I managed to snag a gift copy (in addition to one for myself since I needed Brigmore Witches):

ModBot said:
I am giving away a Steam key. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line below containing the key.

Rules for this Giveaway:
- If you are a lurker you are not eligible for this giveaway. You need five or more posts in either the current Steam thread or the previous one to be eligible
- This giveaway is a LIGHTNING raffle. The winners will be selected by random draw 15 minutes after the draw was created. Any games not claimed after that point will be given away first come first serve.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two:

Dishonored GOTY -- MB-26BF0EB5165FFACD - Taken by Leon Belmont. 65 entrants total.

t1385749929z1.png

NG28

Got dishonored for 3$, but just bought it from gamefly for 10$ twenty minutes ago and it don't look like they do returns :(

Saige

I must do better.
Damn missed the Dishonoured mix up and 33% off is not enough for the last bit of dlc I need.

I'm always late for these pricing errors.

Grief.exe

I know why State of Decay is awesome, but I am waiting on the final release for that.

The only reason State of Decay was even in Early Access was due to optimization and keyboard controls.

You could buy the game then and get the full experience, the early access version was actually very solid.

Game is in final release now.

You don't need one. But wheel is the best way to play this. I can't wait till they implemented oculus rift in this game.

Why can't I hold all this immersion?

3 dollar Brigmore Witches DLC aw yeah.

I was super paranoid that I got charged the 13.59, because I tried doing it in another tab as a gift to see if it would split the purchase up in my inventory, but the price was corrected there already, so I went back to the original tab to confirm that order. It all worked out though.

Dishonored rules, guys. Good work those that got in on the glitch, and even if you didn't, make sure to check that game out sometime.

Derrick01

Banned
Do you need a racing wheel to properly play Euro Truck Sim?

Nah I played it just fine with a 360 controller, although the sensitivity is really high in the sticks so if you have a worn down controller with a loose left stick driving long distances will probably get annoying as you'll constantly be fighting the truck to stay straight.

edit: I should also mention you'll have to configure the controls if you use a 360 pad.

Leatherface

You know that you buy too many Steam games when a holiday sale hits and you try to make a purchase because the deal is too good to resist. Then, as soon as you try to add it to your cart Steam says you already own the game. lol

Phatmac

I'd love Euro Truck Sim 2 but I think I'll play it once I get a good PC and racing wheel. I'll get State of Decay once it has a better sale and gets enough patches. The only other game that I want is Spelunky but I already have it on 360 so I guess I won't buy anything just yet!

Dambrosi

Banned
When I saw Dishonored as a Daily Deal, I knew I'd made the right decision to wait.

Then I clicked on it, and about a nanosecond later Dishonored GOTY was in my basket and being bought.

I couldn't believe my luck. All I wanted was a decent dizzy on Brigmore Witches. Funny how that worked out.

EDIT: And I'm sure glad I did, too. 33% off all DLC? Blegh.

JakeD

Damn missed the Dishonoured mix up and 33% off is not enough for the last bit of dlc I need.

I'm always late for these pricing errors.

if it makes you feel any better, i wasn't late and still wasnt able to get it. steam was crashing hard when the prices rolled over

Should I wait on Deadly Premonition, or should I just buy it? I've been hearing a lot of people saying the price might not change, so I'm considering it.

$12 for Deadly Premonition doesn't sound so bad but I can always go for less.

vermadas

I need to hold strong against State of Decay and wait for the Winter sale, even if it's only $10 again. I've added far too many hours of gaming to my backlog this weekend already. Really hoping for a Volgarr flash/daily though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom