• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Steam Autumn Sale Thread 2013 - 3% Discounts Sale but no Shark

Status
Not open for further replies.

Prophane33

The funny thing is about ten minutes ago I wanted to test my new credit card on Amazon by buying Dishonored. I'm so happy that the card isn't active yet and transaction didn''t complete, five bucks saved ^^

I was doing some studying in another room and was like "oh it's 1pm, I should be on steam in case there's a price mistake...like that's going to happen (laugh to myself)." Talk about lucky. Now to go read for another hour or two.

Necrovex

Well I should mention that if you're not the type of person who can get into sim games at all then you'll probably hate this too, but driving around in a semi-realistic fashion while listening to the internet radio feature it has included is amazing. Depending how your setup is it feels as soothing as real driving does. It supports that track IR thing and most kinds of wheels (obviously) too.

It has management aspects too if you want to go that route. You can start and run your own trucking company and hire/manage drivers.

I have nothing against simulator games. They can be a lot of fun.

The management aspect sounds rad too. I'm talking to a few friends about getting it, and skyping together as we all act like truck drivers.

I'm semi-watching the quick look to see if I would like it.

Should I wait on Deadly Premonition, or should I just buy it? I've been hearing a lot of people saying the price might not change, so I'm considering it.

$12 for Deadly Premonition doesn't sound so bad but I can always go for less.

very unlikely it'll be a daily but you should still wait till the last day

MikeDip

God bless all my old friends/And god bless me too, why pretend?
opinions on contagion or state of decay for single player? I can't decide.

Grief.exe

Should I wait on Deadly Premonition, or should I just buy it? I've been hearing a lot of people saying the price might not change, so I'm considering it.

Check the OP.png

Either wait for it to go on daily or eat the general sales discount. True, it may not go on a daily deal but its entirely up to you.

Malreyn

Steam Store keeps crashing when i try to buy State of Decay...but i wanna click on what the DLC adds and that also crashes.

Dr.Acula

Banned
I raffled off Tomb Raider Anniversary that one time it was accidentally 89 cents. That was good too.

Seems like these errors are always 92% off for some reason.

So I checked in my Library to see if I had the Trine 2 complete story upgrade via properties > DLC. I dont see anything there so I'm guessing I dont have the complete story? I really cant remember when I bought the game or what it came with.

Applesauce

Boom! Bitch-slapped!

The way I understand it is to wait until the last daily / flash go up on the last day, if it isn't on one by then, then buy it. This is my first Steam holiday sale but this is how I understand things to work around these parts.

JaseC

gave away the keys to the kingdom.
So I checked in my Library to see if I had the Trine 2 complete story upgrade via properties > DLC. I dont see anything there so I'm guessing I dont have the complete story? I really cant remember when I bought the game or what it came with.

Yeah, Complete Story includes the game + the Goblin Menace DLC.

feel

if it makes you feel any better, i wasn't late and still wasnt able to get it. steam was crashing hard when the prices rolled over
It actually was working pretty nice the first 5 minutes, then shit hit the fan as the heads ups spread through the webs

FloatOn

fucking hell man.... all I need from dishonored is brigmore witches. why does the separate dlc not match the discount on the base game!

I'm going to get drunk now and buy lots of shit I don't need.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom