• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM | December 2014 - Read OP for winter sale questions

Servizio

I don't really need a tag, but I figured I'd get one to make people jealous. Is it working?
I just realized what Evolve's logo represents.

EVOL V E.

Four versus one. Four mercs versus one monster. That's pretty clever.

What?

73V3N

Banned
just in case someone is wondering:

i bought lara croft and the temple of osiris on uplay and got my steam key today, so check your emails :p

what wait?!

ieOM5LAr7ddvF.gif

Strider

No Man's Sky just doesn't interest me. The tech behind it is cool n all but literally the only thing we've seen is the character walking forward and using the ship to go to another planet.. to walk around some more.

Not for me.

tmarg

Well, this is definitely the slimiest award thus far. Not that they don't deserve an award, but this is obviously to promote the new zombie Sierra.

MUnited83

For you.
No Man's Sky just doesn't interest me. The tech behind it is cool n all but literally the only thing we've seen is the character walking forward and using the ship to go to another planet.. to walk around some more.

Not for me.

There's plenty more to do other than that, don't worry.

zkylon

zkylewd
Well, this is definitely the slimiest award thus far. Not that they don't deserve an award, but this is obviously to promote the new zombie Sierra.

damn you people are ruthless

it's fucking roberta williams

let her have her moment ;_;

kudoboi

I'm at narita airport so I can't watch the vga but other than bad rats 2, have there been any interesting game reveals?

NFS UNDERGROUND?!

Top Bottom