• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM | December 2014 - Read OP for winter sale questions

Jawmuncher

Original Human Element poster
20140511231639a0ds7kxs7m5xboos.jpeg

Looks like they did a 180 on the tone.
Yeah it's not much to go off of, but I sure wasn't expecting what we just saw.

Maniac

Banned
Bayo 2 is the best game this year.

Yep

It better win.

Too bad noones played it

Also why is anyone excited for a blatant CGI trailer for yet another zombie game... Where they didn't show a single zombie? It's like mad max with zombies only without any zombies in sight >_>

Jawmuncher

I didn't expect that at all... that seems off with the title of the game the stuff they've said so far. Kinda disappointed in that...

Same. Remember them talking about it being really serious and what not unless I remember wrong.

Probably the right call. You really shouldn't be expecting me to take zombies seriously in 2015.

At this point though every avenue of zombies has been covered so more or less it comes down to maybe they shouldn't be making more zombie games.

Same. Remember them talking about it being really serious and what not unless I remember wrong.

At this point though every avenue of zombies has been covered so more or less it comes down to maybe they shouldn't be making more zombie games.

Yeah that's what I remember too, it was supposed to be similar to This War of Mine by exploring the Human Element, appropriately enough, of people after the zombie apocalypse. That trailer looked like a fake Sunset Overdrive try hard multiplayer game.

Maniac

Banned
lol that inflated garbage bag won GOTY?

fokken plebs voting on this poo, but there weren't really any good games in the category anyway... Except for like, one.

I like this show.

Zafir

I'm happy, it would have been my GOTY as well.

It's weird actually, it's perhaps one of the first years where I don't really disagree with any of the nominees for GOTY.

Maniac

Banned
That one clip made me legitimately interested in a nintendo console for the first time in over half a decade...

Interesting...

zkylon

zkylewd
be honest, guys

did any one of you really think that dragon age wasn't gonna win?

also damn this imagine dragons zelda music thing is pretty awesome

Jawmuncher

That one clip made me legitimately interested in a nintendo console for the first time in over half a decade...

Interesting...

I looked at my wiiU.
Still no feelings.

I'll admit though I'm liking the ideas they gave us info on.
That half screen shit was pretty BS though.

Maniac

Banned
be honest, guys

did any one of you really think that dragon age wasn't gonna win?

I was sure it'd win. The majority of gamers are really just blatant idiots. It shows in the popularity of a lot of trash franchises, generic games and rehashed releases. I mean, WoW with good graphics with noone to chat to and worse writing does... Sound... Not bad I guess? So yeah. It won. Surprise surprise. I'm more surprised that Geoff managed to yet again hype up a show full of nothing and like... What, one unrevealed game? >_<'

I still love Geoff though. :|

Top Bottom